Chinese car to be sold in the US in 2018

Who hyped for cheaper cars?

they got a 0 star safety rating

anyone who buys one is not only a traitor but just not being safe

35%

It will pass all safety regulations in order to be sold.

35 percent more expensive

Explain.

Trump tariffs

>implying these nonamerican cars will make it to our shores
>implying an import tax would make these cars pointless

I wonder if it'll have that unwashed sweaty chink smell we've been getting here in Hongcouver for 2 decades.

>buy chink car
>die from a fender bender

Hmm. Pass.

>inb4 they explode and all get recalled

>the brand is called Trumpchi
>Trump-chi

is this the mythical trumpshi? (not joking there actually is a car named trumpshi)

Yes, can't wait for the plugin hybrid to bring down Toyota prices.

like literally all Airbags made in Mexico?
i had 2 of my 3 cars called back for a faulty "airbag/airbag module/something likely to kill the passenger during a crash" within just one year
all German brands
all brands get their airbag parts from Mexico
meanwhile most of my electronics made in china are working just fine and don't try to kill me

And it will still be 50% the cost of a Chrysler.

I'll prolly buy one for my wifes' son to drive while he is away at liberal arts college majoring in women's studies.

Sup Forums has been pro-china phone long time because in part they are electronics hipsters who do not like brands and in part the fashion brand Apple represents man fucking other man up the ass

It will get the bare minimum required, which isn't exactly great. You're better off just buying an inspected used car from almost any other manufacturer.

I mean for fuck's sake, China can't even make safe escalators and those are just fucking conveyor belts. And don't get me started on their elevators.

and they love all the spyware that comes preinstalled