Millennial roasts PM Trudeau

We need to see more young people like this in Canada. Fuck Trudeau.

youtu.be/Q_j1zCT2Ju8

His mother was known to be "promiscuous"

Castro is biological father of Trudeau.

I live on vancouver island, 26 years old, me and most of the people my age think hes a moron. I live in the most liberal province and in the most liberal age group, im gonna go ahead and assume the problem is some other demograph.

Perhaps the fucking morons aged 40-50 that i know of that all voted liberal

It's more like everything from the politics to the media to the internet hipster nu male PCkingcucko culture Canada promotes and identifies with.

How do you have a secure retirement when the country is 1.5 trillion in debt?

Justin didn't answer any part of his question, what the fuck is this?

The weird thing though is that i havent seen that at all. Theres a yearly gay pride parade a couple cities over from mine, and the amount of indian immigrants is getting a bit worrying, but generally everything seems really normal.

I've never met an sjw, 1 out of like 10,000 people are black here, and women always end up housewives or atleast working shitty wage jobs.

Having said all that, im extremely against trudeau.. I dont want him to change all that

Nah mate. Pretty sure it comes from Quebec. Same age group as you but people here are leftist as fuck.

Forced positivity, where politicians are allowed to tip toe around anyone and everything because they are positive while furthering ethnic white genocide against the west through subverting and undermining our values by focussing on non issues like homosex, importing shitskins for the greater good, diversity, transgender same sex bathroom nonsense and so forth.

Well shit. BC gets hated on by Sup Forums all the time for being a liberal paradise, but honestly i dont think it is lol. We're just infamous for pushing the weed shit way too hard.

wtf I love Trudeau now

He never answers any part of any of the questions he's asked. Not even joking, watch for it

Damn, that was so good.

That's why you need to keep giving him follow up questions.
Sometimes asking why he isn't answering your question but just rambling on in positive double speak.

But I never see it.

So, I'm left to give this piece of advice, which I assume most level headed people already do.
Just look for the facts through the bullshit. And understand that Liberals do this all the time.

The mustache and hairline are a dead giveaway.

There is a constant stream of pro immigration anti europoor stuff flowing from Canada, it's not you or your people but it's coming from Canada and the US, most likely think tanks who hide behind you but are clearly build on foreign influence, money and power.
It literally happenend right after Obama became president and then they tuned it into overdrime after 2010.
From then on it was all downhill for the west until now, where we see a shoft in culture which is fighting back undoing 8 years of work by the elite, obongo, hillary, trudeau and other globalist traitors.

PIERRE WAS A KEK FOR CUBA AND COMMUNISM!

Its good to know. Im part of what we call a "union" of construction workers who refuse to work for east indians. Would be great to see more shit like that

This would be more funny if they made it look like they were going to talk about how similar they look but turned it into a comparison of politics.

He did answer his question in a roundabout way.

>What do you plan to do in order to ensure we're not 1.5 trillion in debt?

>Fuck the debt, I'm going to continue to piss away money on social programs.

Which is exactly what he is doing. More money for welfare programs, more money for being an immigrant, and more money for shitting out kids.

Of the proposed 34 billion dollars for infrastructure investment, Alberta has seen zero thus far, and that was a campaign issue. Here we are 14ish months later, and jobs continue to vanish with no sign of them popping back up any time in the near future.

Canada's four year plan is to have everyone reliant on social assistance.

His mommie was a degenerate slut and his daddie was a cuck. The Trudeau's were very close to this homicidal piece of shit. Trudy gave a tearful eulogy when he died.
A DNA test would be good for a laugh, but Liberals would probably love him more if he were half-commie.

BTFO

That non-answer, pure Bernie tier rhetoric.

I spoke to a Leftist the other day. He was actually very learned and gave me some convincing arguments when it comes to taxation and redistribution. I now have a good idea about what they believe. And it is super retarded.

>They believe national debt to be a good thing.
Literally THE MORE DEBT THE BETTER.
>The government can just print more money and its okay
lol its a fucking retarded joke. Leftists are going to crush their countries.

damn that was some neet tendie faggot

bet he fancies himself the main character of some story and thought everyone would stand up and murder trudeau after hearing such a heightened, euphoric opinion. thought the m'ladies would all immediately offer themselves upon him for being such an alpha. thought that every last liberal in canada would simultaneously convert or have their heads explode from his logic.

then trudeau gave some canned talking points, everyone went bananas for him, and he went back to his basement and had his mom make dinner that he eats downstairs, alone

we don't need fucking people like that, and i doubt canada does either

the only thing BC is leftist about is the weed and the environment

we consistently elect a fiscally conservative splinter Liberal Party into provincial government

>projecting