How do vegans argue against the fact that we were hunters/gatherers for a large portion of time...

How do vegans argue against the fact that we were hunters/gatherers for a large portion of time? Humans have been eating meat for a long time.

We evolved

Has it really been long enough to remove our need for meat?

Yes only savages eat like animals

>only savages eat like animals
>plant eating animals vastly outnumber carnivores/omnivores

really activates my almonds

Because appealing to tradition is not an argument

No one needs to refute it, because it's a true claim, but also doesn't support your position

Humans also did not wear glasses or use computers for "a large portion of time", it would be absurd to argue that this allows us to conclude anything about whether we should use those devices

That's stupid. We didn't use them because we didn't have them. There's no biological necessity to wear glasses or use a computer. There is a biological necessity to gain the full nutrition that comes from eating a slab of beef.

Yes we were hunter/gathers but the majority of calories came from what was gathered. Meat was rarely eaten back then as it was a fucking pain in the pass to obtain.

The argument isn't always exactly against eating meat. It's more about unethical treatment of animals in these mass production facilities.

Vegans are just childish faggots, ignore them.

I really don't give a fuck about the treatment of animals. I know meat comes at a cost so butt hurt libs can fuck right off. Reduction of meat intake can reverse quite a few health problems. Now of course you can't be a retard and just eat deep fried veggies.

We are over farming the planet. Veganism is less resource intense than being an omnivore.

It is impossible for 7 billion humans to enjoy a Western lifestyle. The world is rapidly industrialising. Until lab grown meat becomes economically feasible, the best strategy is to reduce meat intake and other products which fund the meat inndustry.

this. you try hunting something with a spear lmao

No the best option is just to start killing off people like you.

Well some people do you edgy faggot. Also it's not just about how the animals are treated, but the meat itself is much worse and unhealthier when they're kept in these shitty conditions. Having better meat production doesn't mean completely giving up on meat.

>lab grown meat
You know shits weird when we have to resort to labs to make more of something.
Meat can stay in our diet, just not in the excess that we already consume today.
Fucking This, Thank you

meant for

Haha, badass!

this as well. As China grows economically the demand for cars, meat and so on is rising exponentially. It's simply unsustainable.

Our bodies require aminoacids. Meat contains all the required aminoacids.
Without meat you need a controlled diet of multiple types of vegetable in correct amount or you get sick.
Possible, but most people wont be arsed with it.

If you're vegan, then why use products that are glued together?
Why do you eat variations of gum?
Why do you consume products that are based off animal parts?
Why do you use clothes that were made using animal fur?
Why do you eat living plants?
Why don't you do anything?

just start eating vegans

herbivores taste great

There weren't 7 billion of us. It's environmentally unsustainable now.

no one cares anymore, paleo ppl cant understand seeds and crops, we can.

Vegans are fags, don't bother with them. Just enjoy dairy and meat. No vegan will ever do great things because they are too much of pussies to make tough choices which might result in death.

Water is a renewable resource.

Also, stop giving white medicine to the shitskins and we wont have to feed them.

The population of the turd-world is exploding because they're parasiting off of the west.

Ive often watched my cat eat mice and birds shes caught and ive been so proud of her and its so beautiful to watch ive had tears in my eyes. Its perfectly natural to eat meat.

>vegans
>logic

Pick one.

Coming from a nigglet

Not all Vegans.

Most of them, granted, but I have a vegan co-worker who made the switch after he developed type two diabetes.

He could give two fucks about animal rights, or what everyone around him eats, but dropping meat and dairy got him back off insulin, and that's what he will tell you, if you ask, he does not go around proselytizing.

Because politics is more important than reason for vegans.

See

Politics.

your long digestive tract hasn't, omnivore