Opinions on this jew, Sup Forums?

opinions on this jew, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxN3kQLsfzw&t=304s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop watching jewtube

Who is the sexy stud?

h3h3 is /ourguy/

Half based half pozed and highhorsed. Not really worth watching desu.

I like him

This

Self anointed YouTube sjw who proxy posts himself here often. Unfunny and worshipped by twelve year old reditors.

seems to hate Israel, his old stuff was funnier though

leddit tier humor

unfunny homeless gay

hes kinda entertaining to watch but hes by no means ourguy, hes p lefty on his political views, even admitted he voted shillary

his videos are shite but he seems alright for a jew

>>opinion on
>>this
>>jew

physically remove, probably a good idea to eliminate entirely

this
just another eceleb who overuses le ironic xDDD
"jokes"

goes for the low hanging fruit, has leeched off of other youtubers to get popular, humor is unoriginal.

This. His humor is Meh but he acts exactly like a stereotypical subversive kike acts.

Literally redshit

He's a gateway, not much use for him after that.

Also is angry and hates nature. Watch his pig foot video with idubbbz to see how the jew hates nsture.

slob

He's a typical liberal jew but at least he didn't go on a tirade like everyone else when he lost the election. I don't care about people disagreeing with my opinions but the lack of civility during this transition really annoys me. You can just tell that most of the dem partisans this time around may be over 18, but they're not adults. The level of discourse in modern politics really has declined.

He acts like he's the YouTube police, too full of himself, but sometimes he's funny I guess. His gf is a qt though.

Brown kike piece of shit.

it's commonly know the never passed the humus stage, these people can't cook... bah

Based Lithuania desu

you mean his sister?

unsubbed after he starting giving his 2 cents on everything

I look exactly like this fuck. I hate that fact, I am about the furthest from Jewish you could get. I suffer from social anxiety and now when I muster up the courage to go to town I have bloody students going "It's h3h3, look!".

Shit ain't even comical.

Post face

He's not really interesting anymore.

All-in-all h3h3 has become what it used to make fun of: vloggers, drama whores, etc.

Now they've got a podcast? Cool, who cares?

Refer to OP pic, I'd rather not. Am serious though. Eyebrows very slightly different, he's actually fatter than me these days, but yeah...

I wonder if I could sue?

would hit his jewess mom

thank mrs skeltal

>Jews
>Human
Pick one and only one.

> youtube entertainer
degenerate

Unfunny wanna be Sam hyde with no balls

He is redeemable but he's getting a little big for his britches.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT SOME FAT FUCKING UNFUNNY JEWISH TURD

Nationalism for me but not for thee, goy.

What the fuck is going on with all the YouTube Celeb shilling lately

Just watch Sam Hyde retard. h3h3 is a toned down sophomoric Hyde ripoff, he's practically a fan boy.

Sam's mom > Hila

That Jewish skeletor bitch could never spit something as pure as Sam from that smelly gash

He was the funniest guy on YouTube when he lived in Israel, hated Orthodox Jews and had 10k subs, now he's just meh.

Hila is a stone cold fox

papa bless

>good guy i think, natural performer
>straddles the fence but seems dedicated to the truth
>against degeneracy (rips on degenerate videos)
>accidentally redpilled himself about how jewtube really works

Jews who hate Israel are the bad kind.

Theered

Profit off of it. Do weird shit and claim to be him. There are many directions you can go with this.

hack cough hack douchebag faggot retard hack cough *puts on 8 hats* this is the thing i do hack cough

tell me a joke user

Now you're talking. My son says I should do lookalike stuff, but I don't particularly like this unfunny millionaire and wondered what else I could do. I don't know that much about him to effectively target my rage - open to suggestions though, particularly if there's a chance of making money...

let me tell you about my chub n' tuck hack cough hack gag cough gag hack cough gag i am fat TRIGGERED ANIMATION

Sometimes really funny
Other times mediocre
His .exe stuff was great

Far from

Yeah, with a fire iron

Literally a lazy copy of Tim and Eric but with none of the editing. Meaning Tim and Eric without the only funny component.

0/10, jewtube whore that makes vlogs and reaction videos, which are cancer

CEO of Chub and Tuck ®

>Israel vlogs
youtube.com/watch?v=CxN3kQLsfzw&t=304s

Based jew even if he's a fat fuck. Willing to shit on Israel, jew religion and Jews, calls himself white. He's okay.

BTW, Israel looks like a shithole. Watch his Israel vlogs.

All jews call themselves white when it can benefit them. That's part of their parasitic nature.

extremely unfunny.
For Ironic humor to be successful, you have to have an intimate understanding of the situation. He often has little to no understanding of the things he lampoons. He's a centerist Jon Jewart.

So which are the Jewish traits?

Based people can disagree and be lefty. He sees the bigger picture. He shits on SJW culture pretty hardcore, though he's just about getting high and goofing. Still works his ass off to make his content.

T H I C C

Ethan is different, though. He said he never thought about being white until anti white racism. He's not that far from a redpill.

Jew/10 needs some baking

>hey vsauce, michael here!
>black lives matter, or do they?

Only funny elements of his show are the things he rips off from Tim and Eric/Sam Hyde.

His videos honestly wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't appealing to 12 year old kids who think the over done memes are funny.

His over-exaggerations that he does in his videos are too cringe to watch.

I liked him when he called out fake prank channels.

the fat bellied man amuses me

nice copy pasta user

Jews debasing themselves for money is nothing new.

Nah

fuck no, voted Hillary
which is kinda funny because how he's against SJWs...

He voted for Hilary Clinton

he's becoming a little too famous

>2KB

Yah.

He literally almost said this in his latest video with iDubbbz

I enjoyed him when he first started making vids, he just became stale to me for some reason.

I swear to god the rest of Israel is not as shitty as Jerusalem

Alright let me explain it to you retard.

>parasitic shitstain that lives off of patreon and jewtube vlogging and unfunny tim and eric "comedy"

>lives a permanent neet life and is in his 30's, like a true parasite

>voted for Hillary Clinton

So, NAH, fuck off retard.

i like him because he's funny

He makes it look like a shit hole over there

>implying you wouldnt do that shit too

>swear to god
>not swear to g-d
Son I am disappoint