Brit/pol/ - THINGS Redux VII Edition

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>Swedish Government Minister complains about British "xenophobia"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/ann-linde-swedish-minister-xenophobia-swedes-uk-brexit

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
tunein.com/radio/LBC-London-973-s17569/
youtube.com/watch?v=KgsVFxrBEoo
youtube.com/watch?v=j28DtHJCamA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL NEW THREAD
TRIPFAGS ARE SPLITTING THREADS

Wrong picture.

Only gone = scone pronunciators allowed in this thread

Extras was really good, what a shame it didn't last very long. Probably his best work. Much better than that self-indulgent Derek crap.

>Autosaged
>Page 9
>Newfags are this dumb

When someone's arguments consists nearly entirely of "Let there be no misunderstanding", you know it's BS

Better than The Office too in my opinion. I find it particularly ironic that Gervais has more or less become Andy ever since he started using social media.

Yeah The Office wasn't nearly as good as Extras

>Let there be no misunderstanding; Brexit means exactly that, that is to say a red white and blue sort of neoparadigm from which we hope to withdraw ourselves from the EU while remaining a member of it, in a nebulis sort of fashion, single market notwithstanding for the sake of opening our borders to the ever-diverse world even more

Genuine question - what are you doing with your life? Why are you STILL posting all day, despite everyone here hating you? It's so creepy

>Signed, a concerned poster

Reminder to donate to UKIP in preparation for the Stoke-on-Trent By-Election.

What will Theresa do if Europe says that they will implement punitive trade deals? Cry with excitement because it will give her the opportunity she has always wanted to back away from a "hard brexit", or just cry because it means the Conservative establishment wont let her stand in 2020?

>Giving money that will go straight into some corrupt wanker's pocket

Better to donate your time to them if Nuttall gets chosen

Sturgeon: Indyref2 now ‘more likely’ with hard Brexit plans

Oh.. oh no....

Fuck tripfags and fuck all this thread splitting nonsense desu

Why do Monarcucks love foreign cummies so much?

When do we start re-building Hadrian's wall?

>Falling for the "it woz tripfags wot done it" meme
The other thread is autosaged lad, it'll die soon

It's not too hard to read the OPs and see which one doesn't contain splitter autism

Why is stoke on trent exciting? Looks like it will pretty solidly go to Labour. I don't think UKIP will be able to get past their past on the NHS.

with ftrip filters on there is almost nobody here

I just don't understand what must be going on in your head. You've ruined this place, and for what? A warm fuzzy feeling?

UKIP always do better in by-elections and Labour is absolutely floundering in the polls right now

They all left because the tripfag cancer is getting out of hand.

What do you propose instead of monarchy?

1PBYID

Support for it is at an all time low, i'm sure there's been quite a few polls since Brexit indicating that

Has there been any polling done?

We'll probably get some in the coming weeks, the dates haven't even been announced yet

This should be the next OP image

I'm not in the business of proposing anything. I just think it's shameful that we have a foreign slut who's eldest son is a cuckold and who's second son is a peadophile as our head of state.

Rhymes with bone.

Part of me wants them to leave, just to see what will happen.

The two most interesting political years in my life time will probably be 2016 and this year. Throw in Scotland leaving and that would make it just great.

Proud to be part of the 3% Lib Dems

Good, I hope the scotcucks get it over with. Win or lose I couldn't care less, if they get independence they will be a dismal mix between brazil and current scotland within a year, the SNP are the ultimate civic cuck party.

>This thread is archived

>Based Bone

Hadrian's Wall wasn't really a containment thing, there was gates all the way along. It was about controlling tribal movement.

>(((Global)))
Make it stop

Lads, which is the most butthurt flag about brexit?

For me, it's a three-way contest between GERMany, Pooland and Lithugaynia.

Take the plum out your mouth lad it rhymes with none

Yeah I'll join 'em. No point having threads or political discussion when it's 2-3 people coughing up a huge cloud of smug, self-congratulatory mental illness.

Germany by far.

Not where I live, cocker.

Yeah right cuckboy

Anonymongs love to cry about how they're SUPER SERIOUS ABOUT QUITTING FOR GOOD THIS TIME YOU GUYS and then suddenly you see them dropping in literally every thread to remind everyone they've quit

19 people m80

Belgium is pretty spicy, as well as that one EU flag guy who I'm pretty sure his job is literally in the EU headquarters and he shitposts from there.

Reminder that Nige's LBC show starts early tonight, 6pm (~20 mins for foreigners), and is 2 hours long.

Stream: lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
Alternative: tunein.com/radio/LBC-London-973-s17569/

This

48% that didn't want it plus the 52% that got completely fucked over by watching the country they voted to get back being turned into a Carswellite fantasy-land of GLOBAL TRADING AND OPPORTUNITIES AND OUT INTO THE WORLD

Germany but I always see Polish ones sperging too, and Irish lately

Livestream link also

youtube.com/watch?v=KgsVFxrBEoo

Nice one.

This image still applies

>and Irish lately
This has only been in the last day or so, what's going on over there?

my mam really likes mrs browns boys t.v series
take it easy m8

Just a quick note to say that while the PM may request (or be deluded enough to think that) the country will come together after her speech today there will be no acceptance from me (and I hope many others) of this vile and immoral act of cultural, political & economic mutilation that you have perpetrated upon this country.

The PM stated that government also has 65m people willing it to make a success of Brexit'. I can say that as long as I am alive this is another falsehood that she has perpetrated on the people of this country.

This is just in case you are deluded enough to think that we will all (eventually) fall in line I can assure you that as long as there is air in my lungs and blood in my veins this will categorically NOT be happening.

They say that any political construction made out of blatant lies and xenophobia can be resisted just so long as one person says 'no', well this is me on a public forum saying 'no' as long as this post exists.

Please use the comments below section to insult me, as you are a Brexiteer your opinions and comments are completely worthless and valueless to me - suggested insults include 'traitor', 'remainiac', 'remoaner' etc etc.

Just wanted to get that off my chest - thanks everyone.

Shut your fucking mouth you CUNT, shut it

german anons seem upset

>Re-build
>Same as the Original

I know lad, i was merely implying implying we need to build a wall and make the scots pay for it.
The Antonine Wall was more for keeping things out, but we can hardly build it as it was more or less a split between the highlands and the lowlands.

Nice free (You)s tripcunts, I'll tuck into them on my journey out of this shithole. See the rest of you later when the manchildren have hanged themselves.

It was happening quite a bit after the vote after you left for a while, I remember Irish coming in arguing with others about it, and I see it on a few threads on the outer board, but there has been an uptick in it as well

But I was never on May's side :(

Seen lots of those irrelevant -ia countries piping up the last few hours. But mainly it's been positive.

We're fucked

the tories unironically interpreted the Brexit vote as 'we're tired of unlimited immigration from majorly white countries, please give us unlimited immigration from 100% non-white countries'

I wish I hadn't campaigned now.

Aye they've definitely come to the fore the last two weeks or so

Daft paddies

CIVIC scum who love shitskins if they pretend to be skilled, need to be exterminated.

oh, he still posts here, after what happened
has he even apologised yet?

>Britain leaving the single market

Kek. As a Scot, we're fucking off asap. Usually browse /lit/ or Sup Forums, but I thought I'd go out amongst the mouth-breathers for once

a bigg benis xD lllol

It is amusing listening to all the politicians falling over themselves to ignore precisely what kind of immigration we're all sick off.

They're concerned about the tax haven thing.

>if they pretend to be skilled
This

More people should be concerned about the fact that Britain happily accepts nurses with a Degree In Soft Touch and Witchdoctory from N'gobo'gabo University as legitimate, not to mention all those scandals in China with the state deliberately helping students get fake degrees so that they can come to the West

>Britain leaving the single market

>as a scot

lol your country and people are a joke

this

>As a Scot, we're fucking off asap.
Please actually do this time. None of this arsing about.

Don't forget lads, 10mins.

Reading Infinite Jest makes you so smart!

>my mam really likes mrs browns boys t.v series

Quietus deliveries when

I think the whole business with NI is causing them to appear as well

We Scots aren't leaving

>As a Scot
STIR

youtube.com/watch?v=j28DtHJCamA

Your post is garbage.

There's no appetite for a second ref, and polling shows you nats would lose anyway.

>upset about leaving a single market you do 15% of your trade with
>leave a single market you do 65% of your trade with in revenge

Sort your fucking life out mate

I thought it was Stoke Central not Stoke North

It was 70% leave in the referendum, i reckon it's got a decent chance of going tory after may's speech.

>browse /lit/ or Sup Forums

>Leave voters' faces when they realise two AnCap mentalists have successfully changed government policy as well as its interpretation of the most momentous vote in British history to twist their ridiculous civic needs

My digits command it.

STIR LAST NIGHTS HAGGIS! It is your duty Scotland.

Also this - I swear UKIP came second by a tiny shred