Trump is fucking DONE

Trump is fucking DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
youtu.be/z6iI_z8blek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long til Michelle finally goes through with the operation?

yeah it's so sad.

Who are any of these people? Are any of them actual politicians?

Disrespecting the flag Reeeerr

Three bitches, and two monkeys. Who gives a shit?

no it's all over.

o i am laffin

What the fuck is wrong with Moore? Is he dying?

GET. THE FLAG. OFF THE GROUND.

>the butthurt whitelashing nog on the right
top keks

I thought those two disgusting dykes were going to move to Canada? What happened?

Sad that the first to point this out isn't a burger. Thanks Norbro

Holy fuck so many enemies of the US in one picture. In the words of Hillary "can't we just drone these people"

>the flag is touching the ground

it's time to put hillary in.

I'm shaking rn

Yes! I don't understand what they are trying to convey with the picture. Skinboat blonde chick in the middle looks like she's gonna wrap it around her, nigger on the right clenches it with his fist, Moore looks like he's getting ready to eat something I don't get it.

Is that a toupe?

When will they fucking get it that we want the media and the celebrities to shut the hell up?

>Trump is fucking DONE
What does this mean? Done doing what?

DRUMPF IS

FINISHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

Not gonna lie former Sup Forums poster here, but it's been hilarious watching them crash and burn. Seriously though we can't let them get their hands on the narrative.

Fuck, he had his chance and he totally blew it. We need to protect our freedom and demand marshals law.

> we are the true patriots!
Lets flag hang on the ground

Yeah, great sales pitch. To retards.

>women are powerful and dangerous

w-wtf...he won't be inaugurated now..

Why is it seen as edgy and cool to show disrespect to your country and its flag?

yes marshmallow law.

Based and observant ally.
Of course, in this case, the best remedy is to immolate the entire immediate area.

>Is he dying?

We could only hope Sven.

He almost took the redpill, the poisoned himself by overdosing on antidotes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

white women are worse than jews and minorities. there's a reason why jews and women entirely focus on hollywood and celebrities.

white women trick white men into destroying themselves and as they help jews and minorities attempt white genocide against men

Why do liberals keep acknowledging the existence of people like Luna Dunham and pretending that their opinions on anything matter
If they had any brains at all they would disassociate themselves with her so that they might actually get taken seriously

Well you can't argue with print media, Trump may finally be stumped 6 million times

You mean the idiots who begged people to vote to Shillary? Who gives a shit, they failed at the election, they failed to get faithless electors, they will fail again on Friday.

This. It's really [triggering]. Not to mention it violates a law in the US Code, which they're so keen to shove down everyone else's throat.

It's amazing how flamboyant liberals are still acting despite being BTFO. Really makes you think how bad it would be had they won.

>mfw I honestly think this is the most pathetic group of people they could have come up with for a cover

> hollywood

Don't liberals realize this plays into trumps narrative of being for the everyman?

Jesus the left are stupid.

Except here:

No white men

Hopefully not until they're being marched onto the helicopters

Oh, NOW they're going to raise their voices?

These screeching autismos have been like fucking banshees the entirety of the campaign!

AND THEY GOT THEIR TEETH KICKED IN.

Then, they think its a good idea to desecrate the Flag on the cover of a magazine I assume no one outside of Pedowood reads?

Unbelievable. I know you don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake, but want these people gassed.

We need this, NOW!

These people, and that balding ginger cuck from the other thread, and the usual whiners in Hollywood, I noticed they're all physically ugly, with very rare exceptions. Is that the key to their leftism?

michael moore looks like a 70 year old grandma
what the fuck

Lena Dunham might be the single most disgusting woman I've ever seen

Micheal Moore is so fucking ugly. He's not human.

So they haven't been shouting like a retard in a bear trap for the last year and a half?
Okay

Didn't they threaten to leave the country? All talk

>>>reddit

white women leading
>jews
>minorities
>cuckolds
against white men

WHEN WE WILL WE WAKE UP TO THE VAGINA JEW ENEMY?

youtu.be/z6iI_z8blek

they are fine patriots, showing us the light.

This was my my first response

>reeee unamerican shits!

Shut the fuck up you raging beta, white women are the demographic that helped Trump win the most.
Fuck off to MgTow or Manhood or wherever you fucks congregate.

I'd like to fuck that... In a self defense situation of course

>American flag touching the floor
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the single most disgusting woman I've ever seen
Welp, that pic definitely made me wretch somewhat

>two niggers
>two stronk wymynz
>one white liberal cuck
das rite we gun crash dis presidency an shiet ... dey rayciss crackers think dey can vote TRUM? we gon fuk dey shit up nigga ...

>Charles Barkley (lookalike?) consoles an aging Michael Moore as he uses the American flag to hide his fat ass.

truly the greatest timeline

The only person in that image with even a bit of a clue is Michael Moore and he's a has been.

>the dying white man hands his last grip of the flag to white women and niggers

what did the kikes mean by this?

Has anyone noticed the obsession leftists have with wearing t-shirts with 'powerful' slogans on them? Particularly leftist women.

Why is this? Projection?

I posted before the Norwegian did.
Why can't people read?

Van Jones is gradually becoming the token negro of the left. What fucking cucked negro.

insecurity

They should go to jail for Intentionally allowing the flag to touch the ground. Now they either need to burn or bury it.

Michael Moore probably gave Trump Michigan, fucking fuck.

Man, Michael Moore is turning into an old lesbian.

This one sends a really strong message you know...

Van Jones is actually one of the classic "fucking white people just die already and give us your country reeeeeee" shit-flinging apes

I first heard of him when he was at a rally on September 12th, 2001, literally the fucking night after the attack, saying that now is the time for the Communist takeover of America and that the white capitalists must be destroyed immediately before they wreak bloody revenge on people of color in reprisal for the World Trade Center attack.

triggered

You can tell that he is trying to fight transformation by presenting himself as mr. Calm and Collected Liberal. A man can only Cuck himself so much before he inevitably morphs into a pedophile Jobba the Hut looking faggot.

I think it actually is. These people are outcasts... and it seems like there are more "outcasts" that are louder where they give the appearance that they are the majority. The fact that Trump was elected is proof that is not the case.

Meanwhile he's probably fucked a ton of used up golding white whores and has made a very modest living off of white male leftist cucks.

Whats her deal? Shes not a comedian and I don't think she pretends to be, her thing is to just be gross looking?

The ONLY reason these celebrities are protesting Trump is because they stand to lose A LOT of money via taxes, as illustrated by Trumps new taxation plans.

They don't care about anything other than their personal bottom-line.

Fuck you user. Every time I see that picture I can't unsee that she is incapable of wiping her own butt hole. Someone should of told her before they published that picture.

They're all ugly pieces of shit. Van Jones is actually good looking for a negro but he is a complete piece of shit shill. I honestly think that he doesn't buy into half the shit that mainstream tells him to spew and is it in for the money.

They're not burning it?

>nothing but C list stars
JUST

thats not how twitter works

I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch what you were saying... not to change the subject.. but... that tie - its majestic. Where did you buy that Mr. Jones? I always loved your sense of style, and you are so well spoken.. please I'm sorry, I hope that didn't offend you......VAN! Mr. Jones... please before you leave.. what store... fuck hes gone.

wait is Michael Moore, Lena Dunham from the future?

I don't know, but we should all be relieved that two people are holding Michael Moore back, he's a vicious pit-bull.

You can't even make this shit up Michael Moore has become so weak that a groid and a lesbian have to support him so he can stand

That has to be the biggest collection of pretentious elitist assholes outside of a French philosophy conference.

>leftys suddenly patriotic again

I swear they are fucking rats

No!!! Read my last post, they are holding him back. Don't underestimate him, like I said... vicious pit-bull of bites and scratches.

he's finished. it's over.
he's had his breakfast today and it's not coming back up.
you all just need to admit you lost
and move on.

It's all completely scripted. Van Jones just happens to be a decent looking negro that can coherently put a couple of sentences together so the leftists just trot him our there like their "articulate" uncle tom nigger. It's fucking sad.

I think he's transitioning to Michelle....