twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merkel doesn't allow it

>he owns a gun
>he owns A gun

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves

Nice try, NSA, I'm not telling you how many funs I have

>he can't own cheap russian surplus

Why live?

I can own pic related in Canada for about 400$. Can get russian made SKS (not yugo bullshit) for

cops took them away when i threatened to booby trap my yard because some gypsies used it as their private road.

Don't need one. I don't live around niggers.

No point in having all those similar guns, they are basically all the same

idk anything about the gun market, are those lugers valuable or not really?

That's what Detroit said many years ago. Now look what happened. Sad!

>niggers don't drive around to white neighborhoods to rob people

Just ordered my first shits. Picking up later today. Did I do good Sup Forumsk/?

I'm not a hunter, and guns usually don't do shit except get stolen or cause accidental property damage/injury.

The amount of "DGU's" is so pathetically low that they may as well not even exist. You're far more likely to accidentally shoot yourself or your family members than some imaginary nigger breaking into your house.

Basically, it's because I'm too intelligent to fall for gun nut/nra propaganda. I actually looked at the science and the research before making a decision to own a deadly weapon.

This strengthens the distrust I have for blacks

D-does a couple of CZ's and a bunch of old Wehrmacht automats count as a good arsenal, my Western overlord?

Probably a troll but ask yourself if YOU are more likely to shoot yourself. Keep in mind those stats are nation wide, so the sample includes countless sub-90 IQ mouth breathers that don't observe even the most basic firearms safety. A firearm is not going to hurt you unless you're an idiot. If you feel like surrendering the capability to defend yourself because you think your own stupidity is a greater threat than anything else than fine, but be honest with yourself and take a long hard look in the mirror and think about what that implies.

Should've just skipped the 10/22 and gotten an AR15.

Can't beat the price of .22LR for plinking though famjam.

Considering you're in Europe, yeah that's pretty good.

RARE...That's a yugo sks, it has the rifle grenade attachement at the end of the barrel.

not that rare in the US

classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-excellent

Not sure about the rest of the world but those are the most common ones in th US and the cheapest too

sorry user they all fell off my friends boat

dafuq you talkin about

I don't need one. I'm just a college NEET living in commifornia.

I can't shoot for shit though. Does an AR15 make sense?

Yes, you just gotta take your time practicing.

Lies, you are allowed to own guns in Germany

>for about 400$
Wtf I bought mine a couple years ago for 200. Shit's getting pricy now.

.22 is cheaper obviously, but .223 is pretty much the cheapest proper rifle cartridge you can get.

Shit, if you really want to poorfag it up, a decent air rifle is fine for learning fundamentals.

The 10/22 is great little gun, I own the take-down version myself and it's very fun for plinking.
I also considered getting a glock 43 but it was really too small so I went for a 19.
It still always good to have a .22 gun in your collection. It's good for training & fun without hurting your wallet..

Czech Rep has almost american tier gun laws

I'll probably get one eventually. I've seen more than one person say "everyone should own a 10/22" or "10/22 is a great first rifle to practice".

>He cant hit past 50 yards

Get a rifle you fucking pig. Embarassing.

I'm not allowed to have fun in communist Poland.

>not studying the blade

>tips fedora

I'm good.

My rooty-tooty-point-and-shootys

Hows that Bear Grrrlz brand machete?

whats the best rifle to get to defend against america being invaded, occupied, and genocided?

It's doable but costs 3k PLN.

>all those nice guns next to a glock

>he doesn't have his RPAL
just fucking get it now even if you don't want a handgun. when you change your mind, you will be licensed for it.

Who needs a gun when you have one of these stealthy bad boys.

Nice, a cowboy companion?

No one thinks that they would ever make a mistake with a gun. Every gun owner is totally 100% responsible until that one time they aren't and someone else pays the price (usually).

Just because I am intelligent enough to realize that I am only human and have and will make mistakes doesn't mean I'm "stupid". Stupidity to me is believing yourself to be inflatable. Stupidity is having confidence based on nothing but instinct.

You wasted your money on a gun, congrats. I spent that cash on better locks on my windows and doors. I'm safer now than if I had bought the gun in the first place.

I get it, you fell for the gun nut propaganda and now your entire thought process is defined by being pro-gun. I'm not that stupid, stop assuming everyone is as dumb as you are.

>talks about owning guns
>owns Chinese sks.

Buy american.

No.

Do you own anything at all for fear of your dumb ass using it improperly and killing yourself?

Remington 870-fag reporting in.

Got my shit ready to rock'n'roll.

>Stupidity to me is believing yourself to be inflatable.
Whoa there Dobson

don't fall for the remshit meme
mossbergs, benellis, winchesters, and ithacas are better

AR15

Only for hunting and sport shooting purposes, just like most Euro countries. Shoot a shitskin with one, and the judge and prosecutor will tell you :

>how were you able to use your gun and saying it was self defense even though it was supposed to be locked up in a safe with the ammo stored elsewhere? Looks like premeditated murd to me
>you're not allowed to use a gun that was bought for hunting or sporting purpose for defense anyway

Then you'll enjoy Mohammed and Abdul's company in jail.

Sup Forumsa/k/'s,
I'm torn between an SKS or a 91/30 Nagant

whats best for a poorfag?

SKS. 7.62x54R is now more expensive than .308

>You're far more likely to accidentally shoot yourself or your family members than some imaginary nigger breaking into your house.
Nice opinion. Care to back it up with statistics and data?

But I only have 2 hands

Get on my level faget

It's literally the same as saying owning a ladder makes you more likely to fall off a ladder. No shit? Don't be a fucking retard and you'll be fine.

Niggers are literally trained from birth to see white neighborhoods as a site of conquest. They go to white neighborhoods when they're kids to get the good halloween candy, they go to white neighborhoods when they're teens to rob and meet white girls, and they go to white neighborhoods when they're adults to rob and rape.

for fun, get a mosin
for self defense, get the sks

how meme are bows for self-defense?

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

good for hunting, awful for self defense

Those smoke detectors doing you a lot of good right there, bruh.

That's not a statistic. That your opinion. Provide link to data or the whole thread knows you're a or a fool.

Lmao I need to replace the batteries in them, they all started chirping within 2 days of each other. Drove me nuts.

I'm new to guns, just got my PAL.
I went to CanadaAmmo.com just to get a feel for the prices and a box of 20 .308win is like 25 dollars.
A case of 1200 7.62x39 is 420 beaver pelts and I don't know if that's a pun or not.

I like the idea of bolt actions for some reason but I'm leaning towards an SKS.

Im not the same guy u were talking to. Though I have seen (((studies))) where they claim this is true.
Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% pro gun.

as someone who owns many guns, I also know many gun owners. none of us has had an accidental/negligent discharge, but I do know someone who killed a guy who broke into his house. if we let 18 year olds with an IQ of 85 into the military, I think it's fine for a normal white person to own a gun

>20 .308win is like 25 dollars.
>A case of 1200 7.62x39 is 420 beaver pelts
Lmao this would not surprise me

So more than one then.

Because racist white sheriffs don't give gun permits to civilians who live in the city.

I think if you have a gun in your house you already endanger your family. Most gun related deaths when burglars break in come in two fashions, friendly fire or the burglar gets your gun and uses it against you. Not to mention, the risk of child death by gun greatly increases.
But I know. You are responsible with YOUR gun. You are not privy to any of the typical short comings that normal humans go through.
Get a bow. That's what I have. I find it funner to shoot and it will take out a burglar if needed. It was mainly bought in case wildlife endanger my family because I live out in the woods (coy dogs and bears have a habit of wondering onto my property). Plus my kids couldn't pull it back if they tried.

>3 Lugers
>2 P38s

You're ahead of the curve fellow /k/ommando.

I'm not allowed a gun so I bought a Warhammer.

You have to have a clear background Tyrone

lets just say that there's a few items in the safe

personally I think bolt action guns are more fun than semis, and also economically you shoot more and spend more with semi automatics. bolt actions also promote marksmanship.

If you act like an idiot then yeah, you're ought to get shot with your own gun.

In reality it doesn't look like that though.

In reality big nigger knocks you out and proceeds to raping your wife and daughters OR you shoot him on sight and he can't do a thing.

>a bow
>for self-defense
>at night

I'm going to learn the basics of shooting with a .22 rifle, I was thinking of getting a bolt action. I figured it would help me decide which type of action I like more.

I feel like I can only get ONE proper rifle given my budget, but in a short time I guess I could just get both.

I'm not really a big fan of shooting a gun in closed quarters. Not only will it disorient everyone, I think the likelihood of you hitting your target is not very good.

>a fucking bow for self defense at night at 5 yards
you're better off trying to stab the nigger with an arrow

Gun I own, no pic because I'm at work.

>budget
What's your budget?
22's on the AR platform are only a couple hundred usually

if you want a .22, get a 10/22 and a mosin. that way you have automatic fire of the cheaper and lower recoil .22, and the higher recoil and more expensive in a bolt action

>canada

There is litterally not a single reason for you to even remotely consider a bolt action over a semi-automatic in the first place. In shitholes like yurop, where you need an authorization to own any semi-automatic gun (other than long ass fudd shit with a fixed magazine and a capactiy of 2+1 rounds) but can buy a manual repeating gun with "only" a license, then it's a viable, albeit shitty option. But not for you.
If I was living there I would get a Type 97 and a chinese M14

I'd say I have a thousand saved up that could be used ONLY for gun stuff. I could throw in another if I wanted to but that's more of a 'safety buffer' for bills. I'd rather not do that but hey, guns.

I was thinking of buying just a couple things every month incrementally, bag, rifle and some ammo, safety equipment, club membership then maybe lessons

this

>pulled
you had one job

Oh right

Is this CTR? Fudd? Shill? Fudd shill?
I'm confused

>thousand
I have no idea what Canada prices are like, but that's more than enough to get you started with something small

I remember all the guns I had before they fell of my boat.

Good times.

A thousand beaver pelts is about 200 american.