When you don't look like your age

When you don't look like your age

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/amp/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is wrong goyim? Don't you see that these are helpless refugee children?

Is that real, kek.

Makes sense actually since this standard also applies to their child brides and the kids they rape.

yes, They are 12....13 TOPS!
don't be racist goyim!

these fellas were beheading, shooting and raping in syria a few weeks ago. Now they are attending kindergarten, receiving thousands of euros monthly and raping in germany. What a change!

Goyim need to trust the refugees when they lost all of their papers but say they are still teenagers. Gevalt, I remember it like yesterday when I had my Bar Mizwa.

can the non arabic speakers get a translation?

Is this like official propaganda telling people not to question their age?

>Doesn't speak his nations original language

what?

We give them a chance at a better life. How is that bad?

Yep.

Because your sacrificing the safety of your women and children to do so.

You are failing at your prime responsibility as a man.

>mudshits come over and cant read or write in their own language
>they actually put them in pre-school classes with children

this is not what is meant by efficiency germany

Come on you cucked Kraut... Get your fucking act together.

Oh please. Don't tell me you actually believe the crap you read on Sup Forums. Germany is one of the safest countries on earth.

>doesn't know the parable of giving pearls to pigs
>destroys civilization internally

That's at least a mid 20s manlet. Running with 12 year olds! Top KEK.

post moar, this is too fucking great

He means the people still in Syria are being left behind by their men who should protect them. Physical ill people, elderly and children are helpless against Al-Qaeda and ISIS. The men who should fight against this scum go to germany for muuuuuh Welfare.

Satan has spoken!

Lmfao
>google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/amp/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html?client=ms-android-verizon

There has never been anything like this in any western country. Packs of sand niggers running around raping white women on New Years. Only reason it didn't happen this year is because the police LITERALLY BLOCKADED the rape gangs. You're delusional. Stop eating propaganda and grow a sack.

Oh please. Don't tell me you actually believe the crap you read on the news. Germany is one of the most screwed up countries on earth.

>manlet supreme in his 20's competing with grade schoolers

what a fucking loser

LOL

t. Truck

>warum sind es immer meine landsleute die am behindertsten von allen sind?
sick get faggot

>Not posting the real, unretouched version

Bump

Because you don't have humour