WHAT YOU DON'T GET ABOUT GERMAN ELECTIONS

The election this year will definitely and without any doubt be won by Merkel / the CDU. There is no way for us to change this. Let me tell you why:

In germany we have a multi party system where there are two big parties (SPD - center left / CDU - center right) and a lot of other parties that are much smaller. Most of the smaller parties never get more than 15% in elections.

Another thing we have are so called coalitions. This means parties that like each other can ally and summariue their votes.

What this leads to is that over the last terms SPD and CDU teamed up for a great coalition getting more than 50%. This happens since otherwise it would require 3 or more parties to team up to get this, which would be much more complicated AND include non centrist views.

CDU gets more votes than SPD each election since SPD fucked up bad in the past and because they have no strong leaders right now.

The chances of CDU and SPD getting less than 50% together is zero, since the largest part of population just votes what they voted for since 20 years, regardless of what happened in between.

As weird as it may sound the political interest is pretty low in germany. There is no big media spectacle around elections like in the US. Most people don't know anything about candidates or recent topics.

Therefore the big parties WILL get more than 50% together and Merkel will stay.

Hope this helps to better understand the coming year.

And yes it is sad but the thinking part of population can do nothing about it. It's the way the system was designed from the beginning. To be ruled by one centrist faction guided by the US.

Only chances for this to change are direct influence by changing US politics over the next year or a MAJOR happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CDU and SPD getting less than 50% together is zero
Assuming the Greens recover and the CDU or SPD somehow fuck it up again, this could happen. But they would need to fall under 47, otherwise they would still get the majority of the seats.
Anyway, Merkel will still be in power no matter what.

Ah, and to add one thing: What is considered centrist here is considered leftist in the US. So just imagine the great coalition as being equal to your green party ruling the US.

>and because they have no strong leaders right now.
I wouldn't be surprised if they can manage to build Schulz as a popular Kanzlerkandidat against Merkel. He has the SPDlike background and qualifications for the position.

Then again, I also wouldn't be surprised if Gabriel just says
>Fuck it, nobody likes me, nobody voted for me before, but I'll try it anyways
and tanks the SPD yet again.

The problem is that all people frustrated by SPD and CDU will be divided over all smaller parties, making all of them weak. This trend can already be seen.

That's good because it will lead to bigger coalitions that effectively destroy any kind of "progress" Merkel wants.

nigger nobody cares about germany hahaha

fuck outta here you irrelevant nazi xDDDD

in 3 days Emperor Trump is about to make history nigga, fuck u nigga hurr durrr

>There is no way for us to change this.
Where there's a will there is a way. Pic unrelated.

have a (you)

I think this won't help since those small parties tend to fuck themselves up by internal debate and fighting each other..

And again: Another problem is that there is no candidate. Schulz already announced he won't run. It's only plebbit that is ignoring this.

Yes. Major happening. kek wills it.

You misspelled "Elections are rigged in Germany from 1945 on to this day"

You don't need to rig elections if you brainwashed the voters

Well, you are not wrong there.

>or a MAJOR happening

lol, what about the other happenings? you've had it all and nothing has changed

They are already preparing.

They won't make the "mistake" of the US left by thinking they already won.

Trump made them shit their pants, they are already in full damage control.

This will make them win.

They are ALREADY pushing a "russia will spread fake news" narrative and shilling harder than ever.

95% accurate
most likely outcome
Will there ever be a happening that will change it?

Major means something like 9/11.

Like said before: Most of germans are brainwashed since 1945.

We need a big one for this to change.

I think Merkel is going to win again and Germans are going to continue to breed themselves out of existence.

>Schulz
I won't let that happen.
I hope these pieces of shit annouce their candidate before the election

>CDU - center right
really? they'd be considered right in Naziland?

Still find it surprising no one has assassinated merkel yet

yes. definitely.

if everyone thinks a certain way and you are positive they are wrong wrong wrong that makes you mentally ill by definition.

tfw the german propaganda ministry is run by a communist (Anetta Kahane)

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Voting AfD into opposition already is a win

another 911 would be so nice

>american education

I hate how accurate this is.

Problem is we have no agency competent as CIA to do something like this.

And no "allies" like die Sau die arabische.

Krauts,

How do you say "Challenge the Consensus" in German?

Currently making an anti-Merkel meme

Fordere den Konsens heraus...

Sound pretty shitty in german.

Maybe something like "Trau dich, denk anders!" meaning "Be brave, think different!"

wont that lead to weimar 2.0? 4 elections in one year...

We apple now

topkek

No not really. They changed all laws so this can't happen anymore.

Well the real problem is that we're up against he biggest media cartel in the world. 10 bio every year, state funded. They indoctrinate 15 mio+ people every day. Its run buy literal marxists (marxist international party members) and even the moderators are leftwing activists.
As you can see, absolutely unbiased.

Germans just love to be told what they should think.

A recent poll done by a crypto state institute (funded 100% by the state) and payed for by a state tv channel says 75% of people trust state media. Dont even try to look elsewhere for news, goys, ours is the best.

Merkell is closer to radicalize and uncuck Germany and Europe from both America and Russia than any other right wing puppet the Kremlin could install in your country.

>round robin electoral system
literal savages

Verdammte Axt es macht mich wütend dass uns das zu spät auffällt.

Something about her being a spineless piece of shit that can't be trusted would be good
She goes back on her word anytime it is useful to her
She is the most "populistic" of them all

This is also true, if her party gets the absolute majority (very small chance), her politics would be completely different.

Shes very, very good at what she is doing, just like hillary. She is not on the side of the german people though, just like hillary.

Krauts, explain an EU-area immigrant few things
> why is AfD's promotion on national German identity seen bad thing?
> why every single person who is "half breed" always introducing themselves as other than German, even thou they have lived their whole life in Germany?
> How the fuck is SPD even relevant after Hartz reforms?
> Why isn't CDU changing their Kanzlerkandidater, when most of people expect Merkel to lie anyway?
> what would happen to post-EU Germany (assuming that either France or Italy decides to ditch euro)?

I'm about to step on AfD-train if this "solidarity" shit show continues just I could see Merkel and her loonies to crash and burn.
Atm I'm connected with quite lot of RCDS members, whom additionally of silent majority I've spoken with, could as well vote for AfD when it comes to security, internal social policies regards to religion and immigration policies. What gives? Why wouldn't they vote for AfD? Is it because that could hurt their connections to wealthy people or what?

Remember what they said about Trump in the US friendo? Undoubtedly a Hillary victory? Trump's is statistically and mathematically impossible? Look at the polls he's doing terribly? The exact same thing is happening in Germany.

I can't wait for Hitler 2.0 I mean you guys set up the fourth reich for him already.

Here's a Now shush you little prick

Fucking nazi

The mindset that voting none centrist is either voting pure Communism or voting Hitler is engraved in german minds like "muh freedom" is in US minds.

It is a very fundamental problem were germans are told being german today means you are either a marxist or a nazi. This makes people very afraid to do ANYTHING that sticks out.

If german are told anythimg for there whole lofe it is to be as bormal as possible and to not have an opinion on anything but what is the majority's opinion.

If you do something else, even when joking, most people shun you instantly.

We are the model state for 1984. We don't need to be controlled, we do it ourselves.

because muh 6million
if you are even leaning to the right you get "Nazi" branded and you will get ripped apart by the media destroying your life
they even try to ban right parties

After Trump and Brexit you are not allowed to whine about inevitability.

We saw it in Austria

Stop being a little bitch Hans and go shoot Merkel.

You don't seem to get it. Our system is sealed off to anything like this happening. Something major changing the system itself would need to happen BEFORE the election.

That sucks, I'm sorry.
We're in a similarly bad situation, our Labour Party is in an absolutely unelectable state, but if UKIP don't sort their shit out ASAP people will vote for the """Conservative""" party, which is also pro immigration but pretends not to be.

its because in german schools u have to learn EVERY fucking year what it meant to be an evil nazi. So basically the love for your nation and people will be destroyed...

Merkel won't win because she will be forced to run against Trump. Trump will do everything he can to discredit and speak beyond her/compliant media to the same people in Germany that got him elected in USA. On top of that there are numerous booby traps between here and the election, Turkey deal, bailouts, Brexit negotiations, ficki-ficki and criminality/terror. Merkel has a long list of fuck ups all of which are about to come back on her.

Good post. CDU defines itself as centre(-right), nothing allowed to the right.

Post EU/Euro germany will not happen. Even if France leaves we still profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

can I ram your arse with machete while you lay on a praying mat face on a floor with your Turkish boyfriend?

so y'all are basically bunch of sheeps? I that case I'm not surprised everybody is claiming to be other than German.
If I would confront someone while he/she would call me nazi for saying "I think AfD has quite a lot of good points", and ask them to explain why am I a nazi, would my future career possibilities actually shrink that bad?
I've been let to know that's the worst brand in work life you could get.

Funny that you think that the German majority cares about any of her fuck ups.
In any other country she would be impeached, but she is still not left enough for us, so we vote for Leftists and Greens too.

We literally have a 100% leftist gov now

Obviously an assassination of Queen Nigger will prevent this.

>On top of that there are numerous booby traps between here and the election, Turkey deal, bailouts, Brexit negotiations, ficki-ficki and criminality/terror. Merkel has a long list of fuck ups all of which are about to come back on her.
As long as we are doing fine Economically nothing will change.
We are being pacified by being buried in money.

Any Germans how much money did you all get last year back?
I got fucking 12k. That is the most since 2011.

Yes see your reasoning is sound and I understand what you are saying, but did you understand the American election and Brexit? Our voting turn outs are relatively the same and we vote basically like you all, alobg party lines. Granted our mindsets are very different because we are culturally different, but I think Merkel's opening of Germany is the thing that will get people to change. You all are more reserved and polite lot so I doubt you'll get a circus like the US or posh trolling like the UK, but the currents are there. Those in power will make the same mistakes hillary and remain will make assuming they have the vote in the bag and not bother trying to actually convict the people they need to to vote for them.

>I wont let that happen
Are you seriously implying, what I think you are implying?!

Christ l2proof read. Should be fine though I am American after all. its expected.

Im afraid not
I wish I was
Still I will do anything in my power to stop that

>As weird as it may sound the political interest is pretty low in germany. There is no big media spectacle around elections like in the US. Most people don't know anything about candidates or recent topics.

Wow and Eurotrash are always smuggly calling us ignorant. Turns out Euros are just arrogant leftie niggers that think they know a lot but actually don't research anything or develop their own thoughts. Who woulda thunk. Suppose that's why they're in the situation they are in now

>The chances of CDU and SPD getting less than 50% together is zero

yes, like trump has zero chance to become president. lmao.

if csu would split cdu would loose ~10% instantly.

other then that the polls are fake and gay anyways.

spd has had historical bad results last local elections, same as cdu. trendchart is pointing downwards.

afd is the fastest raising party in german history, trend upwards.

they could easily hit 20% cdu go under 30% and spd is going under 20% very likely if trend continues.

So at least it would get harder for them to form a coalition, and make them perform even worse in the next years.

>Only chances for this to change are direct influence by changing US politics over the next year or a MAJOR happening.

agree, if trump goes on with merkel bashing and some mass media finally jumps on the trump train (to me it looked like bild is on that route) it could change the numbers big league imho.

why can't we just take all conservative, traditionalist people, and put them in their own country?

that way us city people can go on living without rural and suburban retards ruining everything

>you could change the EU
>we could have worked together
Maybe in another timeline we could be friends Jerry

>so y'all are basically bunch of sheeps?
most

>and ask them to explain why am I a nazi
"YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MEN/NAZI"

>would my future career possibilities actually shrink that bad?
yes

>I've been let to know that's the worst brand in work life you could get.
pedophile may be worse in some cases

>Turns out Euros are just arrogant leftie niggers that think they know a lot but actually don't research anything or develop their own thoughts
No not all euros.
Just germans

Look it will all work out in the long way.
We will die out
White European replacement rate will sink lower and lower.
Afrika keeps getting money and will make babies. China too.
And your grandchildren will be black or yellow.

Germany have elections every year (lander elections, local etc..)

If AfD starts building strength, this will apply continuous pressure on the german political class

The electoral system in Germany is actually good for small-mid size parties like AfD, they can gain seats rapidly. Go look the brit and french electoral systems if you want to see completely sealed systems.

funny thing is pedophile seems to be less of a problem taking into account how many pedos the green party has and how well they came out after the scandals..

Time for the uncuckening

If Merkel will stay silent for 9 months she will get more than current 35%
And CSU split wont happen

>if trump goes on with merkel bashing and some mass media finally jumps on the trump train
would be so nice if the "besatzungsstatut" would be used for something useful for once

This will definitely not work if MSM get more material of Trump making a fool of himself, but if he turns out to be decent AFD will skyrocket

so basically, Germany's future rides on whether Trump succeeds in office?

>There is no way for us to change this. Let me tell you why:
Not going to read, let me tell you why instead - The Germans are weak fucking cucks.

rip germany, you tried. kappa

It can't be a "white male" though, it absolutely *has* to be a known syrian war criminal who fled prosecution there and into germany.

not only but it actually is a big factor

It's cool bruh never held any hope for you anyway.

2 or 3 more terror attacks, maybe one with over 100 dead and Merkel is done. My hope is on a AfD-CSU coalition in Germany after AfD destroys the CDU and SPD.

Neato
You're probably fucked but let's see how it ends up

reported to interpol.

>It can't be a "white male" though
that would make her fucking hero

Well besides central and eastern Europe, it's not like the rest of Europe is that much less cucked. That's not things working out... that's the apocalypse. Snap the fuck out of it Hans and do something. We got Trump in, and all the extreme leftists have exposed themselves as terrorists for their inauguration plans and will either be slaughtered by the Bikers for Trump, or Sessions will come in and ensure their lynching one by one. We'll come for Europe next, but we have a lot of work yet to do here.

You made my day! Thank you!

This could be a copypasta from Portuguese politics.

I don't know if I want a victory really
I feel like the whites in africa
Everyone keeps telling us to leave.

Hating Germany and Germans is the one thing the left and the right agree on. Both Sup Forums and tumblr.

I can't think of anything else so many groups agree on. Muslims and Jews hate Germans. Europeans and Americans hate Germans.
Those are groups that usually can't agree on anything so maybe there is a point here.
Maybe Germans are the problem.

This is what really pisses me off. It's just a bunch of lefty factions colluding together to destroy the country. The system is garbage and the cherry on top is the discussion to ban "problematic" parties or cut their funding. Commie shits

What's the god damn point of an election when the parties can just pool their votes and figure out what they want the government to look like for themselves? Seems like an enormous waste of time to me.

Yes. They're conservative by our cuck standards. It's a parody of democracy

So you are just like everyone else, then.
We have 9 current parties in parliament, yet only 2 of them will ever be the governing party, since the others are small and cant get along with each other very well.

cheers for the video! I'd like to hear how's the situation today.
Tbh, even gommies believed USSR would never collapse, so you don't really answer my question: what would happen to post-EU Germany?

Post-euro would mean automatic default if situation is still same as 5 years ago (and I expect it to be worse). But that's mainly for other than German, the colony master.
I wonder how long can they keep up this regulation game until someone actually catches and surpasses Germany. EU's collapse would be more eminent thou.

Why isn't the split happening? CSU would make a great partner fro AfD, Seehofer seems to agree quite a lot them anyway.

>yes
aight, but in what sense?

How can people not vote against that refugee shit-show going on over there?

Bend over for achmed germany he's coming for your women. Enjoy getting fucked and raising brown babies under sharia law

So Merkel is the Jeb Bush of Germany.

>what you dont get about Germans
>they only change leader if he dies/retires/kills himself because they are mindless drones

fix'd