Millenials pay $$$ for "microapartments"

>millenials pay $$$ for "microapartments"
>"its so cozy!"
>I have no oven or stove though

How do we fix the housing situation

>fix the housing situation
you're asking the wrong question.
Im technically a millennial and am about to move into a 5 bedroom house with a fenced in yard for 2k a month.

why is it my responsibility to fix other peoples housing troubles?

theres so much fucking empty unclaimed land in this country, you can buy hundreds of acres for like 10k
buy land, dig a hole, put a used shipping container in it, live in an underground bunker

Tell Chinese people to go away

Millenials don't care about ovens or stoves. All of their food comes already made in a restaurant or is microwaved

Move out of a major city and the problem vanishes.

where at? i think my friends workin with somethin like that in phoenix, seems pretty good!

>millennial hipsters were actually goaded into thinking slave quarters are cool
top fucking kek as much as I despise merchants all I can say is well played

That's what I always wanted to do as a kid was make a bitchin bunker house out in the middle of nowhere with an assuming looking building for the top level.

This issue almost exclusively exists in big cities/population centers, which only makes sense. High population density = smaller living spaces. Fucking do the math OP. Some people prefer to subject themselves to shitty living situations and pay money for it.

I am so glad I didn't have to move to a major city to find work with my major. It was really looking like I'd have to for a while there.

I guess I should've rephrased it: why are these people so excited to pay $1500 for a 500ft2 apartment? I've seen them in New York, and its awful, in some the bathroom is in the living space but behind a folding panel.

yet all these hipsters think its so cool, and will gladly drop $80/mo for some "home delivery" food service using "premium organic cage-free food"

>Laugh at rednecks in flyover states for being socially backwards
>Pay $2000 a month for a broom closet that isn't even theirs

Because they are ten minutes from the ocean, which apparently makes up for paying assloads of monry to live in a sardine can surrounded by subhumans.

People will live in a box in order to feel special living in NYC

I hate that meme so much. There was never anything appealing about tiny apartments. The delusion is so extreme I can't help but pity their mental illness.

Lol 2k jesus...
>4bedroom
>2 1/2 bath
>fenced in acre back yard
>deck with automatic retractable awning and firepit
>no garage though...

750 a month.
Granted thats with the ((bankers)) mandating a 30 year loan. I'll have it paid off in 10 and pay a quarter of the interest they calculated.

To lower prices in the UK we need to start kicking people out. I'm gonna move to trumps great again america as soon as the riots break down and I have the money

It's just retarded people with retarded spending habits getting ripped off. Happens all the time.

when will it end?

>had to live in one of those even though I'm in Finland
yeah

>wasting time with an oven or stove
>not just using a microwave which takes literally 10x less time

unless you're a professional cook you shouldn't be wasting that much time cooking. time is money.

yea but, mississippi