How the fuck do people live in these?

How the fuck do people live in these?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/1618-Nob-Hill-Dr-Duncanville-TX-75137/26988053_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. poorfag

It is like a very comfortable dream with plenty of tasty eats.

inside?

Wouldn't know
Most houses around me all conform to the shape of the land

Looks comfy desu

>How the fuck do people live in these?

Oh god, the anti-suburbs sliding threads are back.

Look, not everyone has the ability to either live out in a field or innawoods, not does everybody prefer living like a rate in a box over in a big city.

>nor does everybody prefer living like a rat in a box over in a big city.

spelling, woops

>tiny gardens with no privacy

looks like a nice white neighborhood to me

>gardens

Caves?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

why the fuck do people subject themselves to living in an HOA?

and you live on a fucking 10 acre lot right? Get out of here with this anti-suburbs threads faggot. Not everyone lives on big pieces of land + suburbs are common = kys faggot.

Close.

wtf I love the housing crisis now!

they've been cucked by the automobile jews

Suburbs are god tier in Halloween

Only a consumer lives in one of those hovels. You won't find a red blooded American among those ranks unless it's an investment house or an Obama HUD house.

homeowners association keeps a tight leash on things so that degenerates (blacks) can't move in, because they're too incompetent to keep their home and yard in good working order.

I live in one and it's kind of annoying. On the plus side, it's an all white neighborhood with a few viet families. But I wish I lived on a couple acres of land outside of town.

>coming home drunk
>all looks same
>wronghouse.jpg
>get shot

Hey bot

>gardens
Worse: lawns.
where are all the trees? rrreeeeeee

> not does everybody prefer living like a rate in a box over in a big city.

who am i supposed to date in a suburb? a 40 year old soccer mom?

go to a big city
get a girl
get a job
make money
move to suburb
make white children

>oh cool, my friend lives in this neighbourhood, I'll pay him a surprise visit. His house is the one with the tiny garden and the white path in the entra-

>stable environment for raising children
>near good schools
>no niggers or crime
>cheaper than cities, but still within close reach of amenities

desu as a cityfag myself I can see why someone would choose that environment to raise a family in.

Nope, no blacks around to shoot you

r8 my 'burb

This is my house. Very comfy. Paid 30k for it no mortgage.

>Comfortable, affordable, no niggers

Suburban life is a banal but pragmatic option for many Americans

>Spain doesn't know what an address is
We took time to plan our cities

>Oh, that's right, his is the one with a grey roof and wal-

I live in a house with 10 acres of land but there's nothing wrong with this

What state? Wish I could get something like that here honestly

considering thats probably in arizona and the carry laws are pretty much non existent...you might just

homes to close to the street

They're pretty nice. Especially if it's all white.

>No shops near
>No space for car
>No backyard
>If you fart the neighbor can hear

>Get shot
Such is the american life

100$ worth of building material

>30k

>that shit is the result of amerifat planning
ayyy

Yes.

Shit pasta

fuck, imagine coming home at 4am, drunk as fuck, trying to find your house...

Where are the fences?

What do you call OP's pic though. It's a rat in a slightly bigger box with a lawn, and now it takes half an hour to get to the city where your job (probably) is anyway.

Eh, it's OK, houses are a bit too close to the street for my liking though. I'm not really a fan of these suburbs, anyway. Call me a Brazilian junglemonkey, but the little vegetation (apart from people's frontyards) is a big turnoff for me. Specially the lack of trees.

I'd rather live there than in the fucking box I'm currently in. Looks sunny too. Still shit tier, soulless design though

>mexican housing

>I need my domicile to be a special snowflake, just like me
You have a tattoo, don't you?

15/10 would live

They don't need them, Pablo. Americans will never know the absolute joy of looking out the windows of their homes and peeking through the bars. ;_;

I wish I had my own little home.

every suburb has a town center just because the pic doesn't show it doesn't mean it isnt there you morons

satan wtf are those?

Huh, you Americans don't have nature strips?

The only shit part about those house is that they are timber. Acoustic isolation is 0 or almost 0. But I like the general landscape topography, very comfy for families.

>1 post by this Jew

Stop replying to bait threads, you fucking autists.

Sage and hide.

I agree op. It looks like a giant graveyard for living people.

t. city scum

But it takes much less time for your children to get to the school they attend with other children whose parents were affluent enough to move out of the city and commute everyday. Not to mention there's a much lower prevalence of apes throwing shit in said suburban school compared to one in, say, the 9th ward.

Which brings me to my point: just like getting married is something you do for the sole purpose of raising a stable family, moving to the suburbs is a small sacrifice made for that family so they don't have to grow up around Jamal

anyone that supports automobile suburbs is a nation-wrecking cuck

hmmm I wonder why our citys are just breeding grounds for violent negroes in ghettos...

I wonder why there is so much traffic...

I wonder why so many people get run over in America...

>Sup Forums will unironically defend pic related

Its a slightly bigger box that costs less and you can grow food, do shit in the yard, and have a large family comfortably and send them to a school that is 10x better than the ones in the city (unless you are baron trump then you can afford private academy in city)

no way is that 100k in material

Very very comfortably.

mexican housing

I think he meant by the mentally ill person that was secretly in debt and could now not pay their medication anymore.

we have this thing called "all the best forests and nature" 30 mins away

You're not wrong. If males in families learned some basic house building skills they could just build something nice for next to nothing, relatively speaking. Have 3 brothers but they think stuff like that is too much work.

>100k
no, he said 100$

People are soulless and directionless.

its a good place to raise kids. it sucks not having a huge yard but they're mostly white communities where kids can grow up and have lots of friends close by. They can also walk around outside and learn to socialize without the fear of niggers shooting them.

I can understand not liking the whole cookie cutter house idea. The trick is to remodel it once you get it.

Texas gulf coast. It's an ok area mostly white but slowly becoming hispanic. An expensive house here can just be a nuisance as you require hurricane insurance which is an extra 2k-4k a year. I don't bother with it.

>The trick is to remodel it once you get it.
What about HOA? Doesn't that seriously hamper what you can do with your house (at least with the exterior. I doubt they have any means of regulating what you do inside)?

You can get like 3-4x the space for the same price as a studio in the city, making it a more attractive option for people with multiple kids

The difference in lifestyles is noticeable. You're not going to be walking by homeless people begging on your suburb streets, it's much quieter and less crowded

despite that, I still prefer large cities over suburbs because I'm a single guy with free time and money who doesn't have to worry about his kids getting stabbed by niggers

depends on the HOA

That pic is from a master planned community, which doesn't have them by the houses. On the main roads (behind my house) we have them. A mile down the road in any direction and there are other communities with them near the houses. Almost every older suburb has them too.

Easy. You just walk inside and do regular shit that you'd be doing anyway.

Anything else?

Cool stuff! We have it like 30 secs away.

it depends on where you live I guess, but even if you cant change the exterior, its the interior thats important and they can't do anything about that.

TFW living in the highest IQ state

Literally not even good for your mental health to live in a house that small

i want that one with the big glass thing on the back

Those houses are 2 to 3 times bigger than the ones here.

lol shartskins talking about violence

> be teenager on my way to school with class
> rabid monkeys stop school bus
> steal bus and all children
> dump kids into acid barrels and let their family cry in horror like every other mexishart
> wall gets 10ft taller
> paid for by mexishits, via that gas tax

HAHA.JPG

Your living graveyards are just vertical.

To me, the suburbs are the American Dream.

>mostly white with a few exceptions
>actually have a yard and a lawn to maintain
>usually tucked safely away from low income housing

>but ALL THE HOUSES LOOK THE SAME!!!

Fuck off.

Norwegian suburb. Certainly a clear difference between american and norwegian suburbs

You know people moved to the suburbs to get away from the ghetto nogs, right?

Blame urban Democrats.

What are you talking about?

zillow.com/homedetails/1618-Nob-Hill-Dr-Duncanville-TX-75137/26988053_zpid/

>The government should have complete control over my transportation

wew

Lots of space for families at a somewhat affordable price.

A little far from services and work, but not exceptionally.

What's hard to understand about the popularity of the suburbs?

>tfw people arguing in what kind of big house with garden and shit is better to live and here i am living in an small apartment in old commieblock.

They don't.

Breathing and converting food to poop doesn't mean living.

Yes
Exactly.
You understand

Pretty comfortably, that's how.

>>actually have a yard and a lawn to maintain
Why is this appealing? Instead you could have a large piece of land instead of a small shit with no privacy.