Hey Sup Forums, I'm a Muslim. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a Muslim. Ask me anything.

What size suicide vest do you take?

If i married your sister and didnt convert to islam, would you kill her, me or both?

when was last time you experienced sexual emergency?

Is your god the same god that the jews and cristians worship?

>1 post by this ID

Not interested
My sister would never marry a non-Muslim in the first place, but I don't think I'd kill her, I might get violent but that's it

Originally yes, but bible was corrupted, a lot of texts have been added and changed and it distorted the original message of it

How much of Sharia Law is directly from the Quran and how much of it is from "scholars"?

I think the devotion in Islam is beautiful but Sharia Law is fucking terrifying.

How do you know you can't fly if you've never jumped off a cliff?

How do you know you're not immortal if you've never tried shooting yourself in the face?

Why are you wasting time on Earth when there's 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven?

Sharia is taken both from the Quran and from the hadith, a lot of things that are written in the Quran are vague and hadith explains them, like the way of prayer, Quran tells us it's obliged to pray, hadith tells us how, they can't be seperated, although quran is 100% authenetic and not all hadiths are

Suicide is haram

So what's with all the permitted murder then. Is that fake hadith or can I really kill my daughter for sucking dick?

ok.
why should i surrender to peace when i have the upper hand?

>I don't think I'd kill her, I might get violent but that's it

So this is the power of moderate Islam

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Repent and follow Christ.

Is violence the answer?

Would you kiss a pig on the mouth if you we're offered 1 million dollars?

are you the same guy who said that he has ukrainian wife
did you buy her on some russian auction or what

That doesn't sound like a question.

I've been itching to post pic-related for some time now.

Why haven't you kys yet?

I don't have any questions about pisslam.

How can it be any more corrupt than the Kuran.

What makes Ancient Roman Scholars different from a bunch of Arab accountants?

That's very restrained of you user, but what does Allah have to say on the matter?

Do you have more pleasure fucking your goat or fucking your 9 years old wife?

Do you think your mooooslim mouth has overloaded your mooooslim ass?

I do. I can't wait to go HAM on Islam. Total fucking ham.

What if the Quran, just as the bible, is the result of piling up selected profitable lies used to control the weak of the mind, how would you feel?

who do you dislike the most jews or christians?

would you press a button that kill every non muslim in the world?

Don't forget Muhammad married her when she was 6 and "thighed" her for 3 years.

I'm an exmuslim originally born in Iraq. Fuck islam.

This is not reddit nor a board for discussing your shit religion. saged and reported

Do you really believe in taking back Spain? We have been catholic moors a lot, and we like it.

Islam does permit punishing someone because of unlawful sexual behavior yes, and as a guardian you're responsible for what your daughters do, but people don't kill their daughters due to Islam for the most part, they do it because their daughter being a whore taints the family's honor, so they "get rid of the that taint" to take it back

>Suicide is haram

Did Muhammad have sex with a 9 year old girl?
If you answer "no" you are not a real Muslim.

Praise kek!
Fuck islam more than anything ever!

>just admitted what tons of Christians also believe
>doesn't realize Islam is newer than Christianity
>Some Christians also believe the Quran is "corrupted"

kek

To be fair, barbaric non-islamic cultures do honor killings as well. It's just that Islam reinforces uncivilized behavior, hence why it correlates with muslim countries.

So would you say radical islam is more of a culture thing than a religious practice?

I spent a few months learning Arabic from muslims that came to the states at a language institute and they were all really nice people, but the egyptian teacher I had was really stern and strict as well as extremely sexist but he was actually Christian.

hang yourself and livestream it on face book

Where is Jordan and what's it like?

>Mom says she wants to kill me for leaving islam
>Somehow Islam isnt responsible for homor killings

To be fair, the current bibles are newer than Islam and English Parliament really did a number on it.

This is why we don't take Islam, or the culture attached to it seriously.
Killing your own daughter does not restore honor, it completely destroys honor. Especially when simply being raped, or even talked to by a male is enough to be considered a whore.

Jesus Christ PBUH is not but a prophet
Sometimes
No
No
Don't care
Because God promised to preserve it in the hearts of believers and it will remain till the day of judgement
It's forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man
I'm not interested in neither thank you very much

Rofl, are you not merciful?

Jordan borders Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Iraq. It's one of the less durka Arab countries. Petra is there as well, so they get some tourists. Also, the king was on Star Trek.

Enjoy Hell blasphemer. Also part of your country was given to the Israelites by God (Rueben, Gad, Manasseh). You'll have to give that land back. Not to worry, you'll still have plenty of room to fuck children and goats on the Arabian peninsula.

Was Guru Nanak muslim?

when will you all die and take the jew with you
die alone, you'll just be a forgotten memorie like the spanish flu
take the kike with you, you might end up beeing a memory, written down in the historybooks as a plague that destroyed the treath of humanity

cheers ^^

>Jesus Christ PBUH is just a mere prophet.

So explain why in the end times scriptures in Islam Jesus is mentioned returning to the world to do battle with the Dajjal, but there is not one reference or mention of Muhammad in the end times scriptures. Jesus is shown as being the one to lead the battle against the Dajjal system.

Would you suck your prophets cock if he came back and ordered you?

I'm not willing to take any risks, I believe Quran is the word of god, and so I do as god says and beware of sinning
Jews for sure
No
Good for you
The age of Ayesha is controversial, there are plenty of hadiths that contradict each other on the matter, and as I said not all hadiths are 100% true, so it can't be known for sure, either way it was a different time
It depends what you see as barbaric? For example under Islamic law a married person comitting adultery is supposed to be punished by death, but some Muslims don't believe this punishment is fair, but it is the word of god no doubt

How many goats have you had sexual intercourse with?

Why don't you try fighting Saudi Arabia instead of eachother?

Did you know that your god is satan in reality? How do you prepare to go to hell?

Yes, murdering people for an insignifigant crime is pretty much the definition of barbarism. Especially when that society encourages Jingoism.

Have you fucked a goat today?

A lot of people outside of Islam agree with death for adultery as long as it's towards the opposite gender of them.

I guess my concern comes from people leaving islam being targets for murder and chopping off hands for stealing and such. Things that would be deemed outrageous in the west.

I was talking about sex before marriage
It's alright :)
I don't think talking to a male makes you a whore
Nor do I think being raped makes you one, but I just would rather not allow my sister to go to some bar/club/party at 2am where she'll be drinking herself to death and end up vomiting her guts afterwards or fucking 3 drunk horny guys

Do you consider Mohammed to have lived a perfect life?

The difference between islam and other religions is that islam has specific punishments for specific alleged crimes. This leads to islam being signifigantly less compatible with secularism. That's why Islam is so damn horrible. They are stuck a few hundred years in the past.

When will Muslim majority countries such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon except mass immigration like western countries have?

It really doesnt matter, killing someone for anything on a purely religious basis is nigger-tier barbaric. Especially under islamic law where evidence doesnt even matter, just sufficient testimony.

Great reply. You would rather not allow your sister.

Yet the feminists think ours is the patriarchal society.

He is important massanger and prophet of God and as Muslims we have lots of respect for him and virgin mary, his name is even mentioned before muhammed, but we don't believe he is the son of god or that god has companions

why is your prophet a pedo?

Explain Taqiyya

Lying to espace persecution. What's more important is lying through omission for the purpose of conversion - which is also encouraged.

muhammad was white anglo who made arabs their slaves

How many women di you rape today ? Was there 9 year old among them like your paedo prophet did ?

>Don't care

Not a case of if you care or not, people can post whatever they like, you caring or not isn't relevant.

How tight is goat pussy?

STOP MUDDING UP MY FLAG YOU FUCKING HALF BREED PROXY FUCK

Where do Humans come from?

what are your personal views on Buddhist teachings?

can you find any relations to your subscribed religion to that of the great (faggot) buddha ?

This, although using the word taqiyya is confusing, there's tawriya, kitman and muruna too, just use the word "deceit", muslims use it all the time.

K
No
What do you mean? How is "fighting Saudi Arabia" any different from Muslims fighting each other?
I don't
I'm a slave of god and try my best to please him to acheive jannat :)
We have :) (pic)
I mean it depends, you don't see it as insignificant because it's normalized by your society, for others sex before marriage is a big deal

The concept of lying for survival exists in both major sects of Islam, but shia get taught about it and sunnis don't, that's why many muslims would get confused if you mention taqiyya, but it's permitted to lie in some cases, for example if you're being tortured for being Muslim like pagan arabs did to Muslims you are permitted by Islam to say you're not Muslim

Was your first sexual encounter with an adult male?

You sure haven't read the bible. When you call your god "the great deceiver", "the most prou one", "the bringer of death" then for us it's clear that you have fallen for the devil. Because that's how we, the believers of the one and only religion, call Satan.

If I was you, I'd prepare for hell, because that's where you are headed.

God (the real one) may bless you nevertheless, I hope you will find the light before it is too late for eternity.

they're both full of violence and filth

Did pedo muhammad fucked dead people, are you arab degenerate or some bastard who was born into islam since arabs fucked your ancestors in their harem ?

I think you're missing the point.
Jihad is an act of martyrdom, in which any sin is forgiven and washed away the instant you die fighting the enemies of Islam.

>bible comes first
>quran 600 years later
>yet somehow the bible is corrupted and the quran is good

deus vult, heretic

Athiest here

why would 'God' impregnate a 13-14 yr old girl?

Because as a young girl she is virgin of all sins, there's a meaning far beyond sex of course

But even then purposely killing yourself is haram, for example, in one incident a muslim in a battle was injured and he pushed the sword inside him to die fast, so the companions asked the prophet about him and he said he's in hellfire (he comitted suicide)

Her age is never mentioned and God asked her consent before doing it, unlike Muhammad who just raped anything with two legs be it his adopted son's woman or a nine year old

Why are all your people stinky, hairy and angry at the same damn time?

she was engaged

It's not actually a sin in their culture, degeneracy is rife, search "Bacha bazi" for another example.

>have to mention that I didn't read the bible I'm only making deductions

Because all religions are amoral. Moral religious people are moral in spite of religion.

So the know all God made Joseph a Cuck who in fact Joseph was a Pedo in today's standards

makes it right because 'God' did it?

Spare me the idiocy

As an athiest I do prefer christcucks to muslims, though.

read moar

preach user!