Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

intrati aici dacilor > discord.gg/MbcuH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MbcuH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunatelly Sup Forums loves asians...

Romanians even have their own memetic sigils. I mean cmon guys, give us some credit we're here to forward the message of our cause.

h-hajde hajde magyar cygan

aint you glad you're single?

Pepelephant coming through...

hajde !

intrati dacilor discord.gg/MbcuH

Hajde

Sorry for bullying

opriti cacatpostingul

Nu

so i observed the "civilized world" loves and sucks cock of very white european ethnies like and i enumerate: hungarians, finlandians and russians.

Wtf... those are mongol rape babies . Shitholes where they spawn like rabbits in utter misery, degenerates that drink their life away.

no problem brother
i forgive you

You're forgiven harald

Time to make Romania a world power!

Daily reminder: Vlad converted to Catholicism and spent most of the twilight years of his life living in Hungary. He did this not only because he was cucked hard by 100% magyarblood King Mátyás but also because he realized that the Hungarian principality of Wallachia would always be shit no matter how many indigenous gypsies he had impaled. Upon his death, Wallachia came to be ruled by house Basarab (Roma-nian for Basically Arabs) this is why modern Roma-nians are so swarthy.

fixed for you*

Traiasca Legiunea si Capitanul!!!
Intr-o zi o sa facem o tara ca soarele sfant de pe cer,camarade.

t.atila

I bet you get mistaken for a mexican very often my gypsy friend, careful trump doesnt like shitskin bozgors.

T-thanks

You can't fool me, gypsy

Fixed again

WE
THE
NOOOOOOOOORTHERN
BROTHAS!

If you want people to like you, then you must shit on the leafs and straylas every chance you get.

Stay mad traveller. Can't wait to pogrom you hindushits from Erdely

>100% magyarblood Mátyás
whatever makes you sleep better at night, mongolbro

nice fake map you got there

tfw when in every comparison ranking I see in Polish media, the only countries shittier than Poland are LITERALLY ALWAYS Bulgaria and Romania

Ukraine and non EU excluded.

European mexicans get out

Remove the romenian scum you guys are sending in my country by the heaps and then the bullying MIGHT stop.

We already have our hands full with our own filth

>White

I have yet to meet a romenian who's not a gypsy in diguise, and YES, i do call romanian gypsy in their face all the time, and with the utmost pleasure.