KOSOVO VS SERBIA!!!

>KOSOVO VS SERBIA!!!
>ITS HAPPENING
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1394251/Serbia-wants-annex-Kosovo-using-Crimea-model.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCDyc1GPeOY
youtube.com/watch?v=UQfR2xMX3to
youtube.com/watch?v=RI69Ya0HIa0
youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT'S WWI ALL OVER AGAIN

Oh no how dare we want to annex part of kosovo where serbs live how can we be more fascist than this?

literally who

>impotent serbcuckery
Please even attempt to do this
NATO BOMBATHON PART 2 INCOMING

The usual albozerg diaspora appears. Waiting for the other US flag, the 2 French ones and the Spanish one.
If we are lucky we'll get Luxembourg as well

Hi there hows america?
I see that you love albania so much that you escaped from it?
Hmm you must be one of those who truly love albania?

pls pls pls let this happen

Cao djokovicu

>using-Crimea-model
>kosovars voting to join Serbia

topkek

>implying Kosovo isn't already part of Serbia
Trump will turn a blind eye. Remove that kebab.

Are the Americans gonna chimp out again?

Day of the diet can't come soon enough.

please ww3 before obama keaves

I don't speak serbian

Sup Turkovic
Your shitty apartment block get rebuilt yet?
KEK

It should have never been allowed to be independent in the first place, as a general rule you want LESS Muslim countries not more.

that would be fun, but serbia, unlike russia, doesn't have nukes, so they'd just get ran over by the muslim worshipping west.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCDyc1GPeOY

youtube.com/watch?v=UQfR2xMX3to

youtube.com/watch?v=RI69Ya0HIa0

Muslim votes don't count.

Could we ally with Serbia this time? I want to learn more from kebab removing experts circa 1992-2001

Well, they may as well.

Trump won't stop them.

Hillary would have.

Damn there was a rare chance that you were djokovic since he lives in monte carlo and since you are in almost every thread supporting serbia.

sup mr.ilovealbaniasomuchthatiescapedfromit

Good luck Europe

You're on your own.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y

Oh no, I'm just a French guy who had to flee his town thanks to Albanian gangs

Chekd' & CONFIRMED

Damn did you mess with them?
What happened?

/ks/ general when ?

it's time

When a war actually starts and it's not the media reporting some belligerent MP.

I hope we would actually do something to help this time.

kek

Did you stole some money to them?

Nah, they just started robbing every single shop and a lot of houses and the police couldn't do shit about it since even when they were arrested, they would never go to jail thanks to the judges.
Then they became violent and started also beating people so we decided to gtfo

Too bad Serbia is landlocked and you created enemies of all the countries around it

5 bucks their dinamo soccerfags start genociding again and they have to invite NATO again because raping children and burning babies is apparently """""wrong""""

They're muslims, they just come and fuck with you no matter how you act towards them. Their only goal is to convert other countries, by war or by womb

oh no, what will we do against the might of bosnia

>Ukrainian
>Cuck
No surprise there

If you guys could start WW3 at the same time that would be greatly appreciated.

fucking niggers of balk

I can't even

>SERBIA STROK WE ANNEX KOSO-
>n-never mind

trump was against intervening against serbia, you think he would save the albos?

The bad thing is that its the western puppets who are causing tensions. Its probable that the west is trying to get a casus belli to launch a nuclear war

Did I say something factually incorrect?

All I said is that it won't be anything like crimea since there is no path to provide logistical support

I never gave my opinion on anything

Bosnia is half Serbian, Montenegro is Serbian(every user sees himself as Serbian and everyone i know from Montenegro)
Kosovo, Albania and Croatia are weak af in army strenght.(they are relying on nato)

Quite possibly, we have a very large military base in Kosovo. Now see, if Trump had time to take our assets out of Kosovo, you can have it.

>this is what slavcucks actually believe

on one hand everything I've been told of Serbs by teachers, media and politics makes me want to see Serbia lose

on the other hand I just can't seem to force myself to root for the albozerg mudslime roaches

how do I solve this dilemma?

albanian diaspora kill yourself

exactly, the tables all just turned

Our only enemies are to the west and south west. We're ok with Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria (all they wanted was macedonia, and now that it's free they don't care about us)

>American education

says the croat

you're all the niggerest

Meh we are pretty chill with Serbia...perhaps we see.in their kebab removal what we should've done to the gypsys but did not have the balls to do and now EU cucked us.

Is it this bad?
Is everyone in Croatia anti-Serb even the teachers?
Damn if its true anti-Serb propaganda in your country is truth.

>western puppets
Like always.

We've had so many wars in Europa and somehow they still spawn again.

t. guzobolni nemanja

Nothing is happening you fucking cucks stop spamming this shit.

Ruling party is doing this so they could get reelected in 3 months, that's it.

Stop making these threads.

Yea plus if we someday wage a war with Montenegro they would surrender in less then a day, ofc if we dont peacefully reunite

Everyone I know is anti-serb
My friend was 3/4 serb and he hated Serbians

About fucking time. I wish you the best of luck based /serb/bros.

In hungary wtf?

hungarian government is a bit different to the average hungarian

>like always
Your historical knowledge seems to go back only 80 years back user.

DEUS VULT

you can have kosowo if you ortho faggots agree to give us Lwów from the khokhokistan

Highly unlikely that we go to war with montenegro, although they may allow NATO troops to pass through them...

>Serbs acting like niggers and trying to take over the Balkans because they're too lazy to work
what else is new

>albanian diaspora kill yourself
I support this very much.

Well we took Vojvodina from you almost 100 years ago. City where i live has a lot of buildings from Austro Hungarian times, its pretty nice t b h.

teachers teach what the state approved program tells them to teach

to be fair, teachers themselves rarely infuse their own bias into teaching, unless they were particularly wronged by Serbs in the war

still, questioning the prevailing paradigm of the war here gets you instantly branded as a commie yugonostalgic UDBA chetnik fifth column halfbreed son of JNA officer

media does it because it's basically clickbait in TV form and politicians do it because it's easy brownie points among retarded voters who don't care about how we've become an EU colony, up to our necks in denbts and flailing without vision or a plan for the future, as long as a big enough shit is taken on Serbia in the campaign (I expect the same holds true for Serbia as well)

What the fuck is American going to do with Lviv?

Fuckin this,
joysus just annex the serbian part and give the rest to albania and be done with it

(you)

What the fuck is the problem with Serbia, after all these years are they still this incredibly butthurt?

>serbs think they'll ever have kosovo back
>they think it will solve their own problems

If it didnt work for hitler with poland, why would it ever work for Serbia?

>Serb
>not in Jasenovac

Fun fact, the Kosovo precedent was used to invade and annex Crimea out, because of mass immigration like Kosovo had with Albanians shitting up the place, like katsaps did in simferopol.

he is probably a pole

It isn't about that, its about not letting muslims get what they got by theft

Will Serbia ethnically cleanse out those Slav Muslims once and for all?

Voivodina independence when?

>tfw my guard unit regularly deploys to Kosovo and U.S. Foreign policy is anti-Serb

I'm so sorry if I end up killing any kebab removers :(

serbcucks going to lose yet another war

they will never learn...

fuck off you are not a country, lwów jest nasz hohol

fuck moskali and you mongol hoholistan

> Born too late to witness race war in the Balkans in the 90's
> Born just in time for race war part 2

This, some Bulgarians are autistic about us, but our only "enemies" are the Crofags and Alboniggers.

Croats still being butthurt
Never change

Relax, there will be no habbening here, kids.

Not until certain conditions are met.

Is it time again?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo

DO IT

I am really impressed by the Albanian diaspora in every Kosovo thread.

You faggots don't even make up 1% of the country you live in but still you are everywhere. True patriots.

Keep grasping those straws albo

They should annex Republika Srpska too

You're not going to get into the EU with this bullshit

But damn your state is liberal as fuck and still they are being fascist to us?
That doesnt make any sense.

I will die because of some muslim shithole

Booo hoooo

EU is a dead man walking.

It's that time.

It's HIIIIIGH NOON

Well you were against us in every war, and in the 90s you gave us a big scare (if you moved a few inches north, you could have taken us no sweat, we had and still have no army)

I guess younger kids wouldn't be affected, they don't remember much of it, it's more neutral now