How do we solve the white trash problem?

How do we solve the white trash problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kr2m7G7vgBo
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you could start by killing yourself

By leaving us the fuck alone, nigger faggot.

How is that person white trash? He looks pretty normal and healthy.

RacistWhiteTrash.com

>restored classic Chevy
>clean clothes
>clean cut
>fit
>mowed lawn
not white trash

repeal obamacare, welfare, foodstamps, meth prohibition.
Then watch these guys overdose

Trailer trash people are mostly law abiding citizen.

America got a nigger/spic problem.

Anyone notice the increased amount of bait posts today?

it's not a problem, it's a blessing

Do you know this guy? Are you so intimidated by him that you have to call him white trash and post about it on Sup Forums?

>Chevrolet
>Old POS Pickup Truck
>Large field of grass next to house
>Cowboy hat

It don't get no more white trash than that, y'all.

i see nothing wrong here
guy seems relatively clean and not on drugs
truck seems to be in good order
lawn checks out
house seems ok too

Trends are already showing whites won't have much of a future as it is.

Just give it time.

exactly seems like he would make a good neighbor.

>large field of grass next to house.

You mean a lawn? A well kept lawn too?

Are you actually a nigger? I think you are...

It's not just a field of grass, it's a giant yard the likes of which you only find out in the country where inbreeding and occurs and they play country music and all that.

>Truck not on cinder blocks
>Lawn mowed
>House not falling apart
>Not filthy

Sounds like ya'll jelly

Who will pay the brown people welfare then?

>OP thinks white trash is the problem as tens of thousands of niggers and spics ruin their cities and kill each other daily

>looks like a well maintained, reliable truck
>grass is 100x better than concrete
>a symbol of american independence and heritage

i don't see your point

So you are a nigger. You can't even differentiate a lawn to a field of grass.

how valuable do you think your stupid nigger opinion can possibly be?

"he is white trash"

No you are. you are trash no matter what fucking race you are lol.

My grandparents had a neighbor who looked just like this dude when I was growing up. Him and my Grandad used to drink beer and build dune buggies together. Summers on the farm are some of my fondest memories as a kid.

>Meth
> overdose
You realize a fatal dose of meth is almost impossible to achive right?

voted for trump

ITT: Hillbillies trying to justify a degenerate small-town, country lifestyle of meth, oxycontin, inbreeding, racism, and Hank Williams Jr.

>nigger sees white man
>white man has clean clothes
>white man has antique truck
>white man has a house
>white man obviously has a job
>white man obviously mows his lawn
>white man has a decent sized lot

"YO HOW WE SOLVE DIS WHITE TRASH PROBBEM MUH NIGGUH?"

kys, shill.

Even the poorest, lowest educated whites are better then any nigger.

Jealous he has a job, truck, nice lawn, and a house, nigger?

Man, that sentence made me wish slavery was back. I'd love a house nigger. I'd get so much more shit done in the summer.

Anyway - kys, nigger.

better than niggers like you.

whatever you say, man

>has job
>clean clothes
>well mowed lawn
>owns durable American made truck
Sounds like you are a Yankee. Probably a nigger too

Heroin is taking quite a few of them out

I am 100% white, with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. The difference is I grew up in a well-educated metropolis and was exposed to many different kinds of people from all over the world. I didn't wallow in a dying, decaying small town and let my anger and hatred grow like many small-town types do.

Sorry buddy, but \pol\ is a toothless inbred hillbilly board.

Hillbillies may be trash, but they still are mostly law abiding citizen.

Most of them works for a living.

I guess us northerners better get ready cuz the south's gonna do it again. As a black friend of mine said when I recited that lyric: "what.. lose?"

My Dad got close a few times.

>Has beer and food and doesn't need to be a looter

Somebody's got a racial inferiority complex on display.

Gotta be a troll, or a nigger.

Also, if you don't think that Chevy is a cool truck, you are an obvious homosexual.

lol. The guy in the pic has a house, antique truck, decent lot, clean clothes, and is in shape.

Jesus the shilling has gone insane since pissgate.

You know you shills can't win, right? We fuck each other's arguments with logic until all that is left is universal truth, memes, hate, and mental masturbation. The shill is just an advertiser. You're literally working against yourselves by putting up shitty lines like this, because it allows Sup Forumsacks to see the counter-arguments and further redpills them.

See? I just fucking did it to myself. Stick around, shill. more people need to see you get fucked by Lord Kek's mighty fist of truth, justice, and the white american way.

ok this ends my daily trolling of the country-types on Sup Forums. Yes I voted for Hillary. Yes, I agreed with her categorization of half of the country as 'deplorable'. But.. we are all one country and we will work together for our common goals. Now I reckon I will go out yonder and buy a few groceries.

Why do you hate hard working Americans so much?

THIS is white trash.

Nuke canada for starters. 35 million white trash on your border

I think if i was in that situation, and had no other options but to wait it out, being drunk would be desirable.

Unless you live near blacks and have to defend your home from savages.

declare war to China
send white trashes to war
problem solved

>wearing clothes that fit
>owning a pickup truck
>Christian work ethic
>well manicured lawn

HOLY SHIT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>people like you are the reason Trump won

yeah but that's the point of the show.

They are supposed to be trailer trash, hence the name of the show..

>problem

implying?
There is no problem there.

stop being a degenerate.

White trash are the only whites who aren't scared to keep niggers in check. We need them.

youtu.be/kr2m7G7vgBo

Stay mad negro.

>owns a cool vintage truck in good condition
>wearing decent clothes
>very nice lawn
>looks to be well groomed
kill yourself, nigger. That man is a pure blooded American

Anyone saying they are "100% white" probably aren't. You are a sjw probably mixed race in the mid/upperclass.

Below average intelligence.

high chance of mental issues and phobias.

I bet I am "100% right" too.

checking those digits senpai
OP confirmed negroid homo

>white heterosexual American male
>trash
Lesbian, detected.
Even the fags love hicks.

I can't wait for you and the rest of the jew slaves to die.

Daily reminder

26 out of the 38 million blacks in the US are on welfare.

If you think that is white trash you're sadly mistaken.

lose the hat and that sounds pretty fucking ideal.

chicken in the bread pan pickin' out dough!

White trash are the only whites who aren't scared to keep niggers in check. We need them.

youtu.be/kr2m7G7vgBo

The dude in ops pic is clearly on of those things.

you should solve the nigger and spic trash first

2 hats and that sounds great

AFAIK tyrone would have been a ghetto nigger however the CBC has his character changed.

They were freaked out by certain black guest appearances. They really fucked with the creative process of TPB.

Not in the south. We've just got a meth problem.

Implement true capitalism and tell the government to go fuck itself

>having land with a well-kept lawn makes you trash
Trying to be a snob, but hitting way off the mark. You are not well-off if you think that is a sign of trashiness, it means you live in a shitty apartment.

Racially Superior blond/blue 135 IQ Silicon Valley native here.
I had to flee to the Bible Buckle to get away from you carpet bagging northeastern yuppie trash, and your filthy spic mongrel slave class you've imported to wipe your queer asses.

One day I will return with my classic chebby and matching rope.

>owns home
>owns land
>restored chevy sheltered from the elements
>clean clothes
>proper work boots
>pride in his car

white trash where?

None*

This level of projecting is quite impressive.

Nice truck. The heels on those boots are ridiculous though. No man needs that much heel.

Why are you this fucking salty dane? Are the rapefugees nailing your shailas and you wont do something about it? Get off /pol and care about your own country ahmed

You're just jelly because you will NEVER be able to pull off a cowboy hat.

Kill all the whites

fuck i just noticed those heels, must be a short guy.

>grass is 100% better than concrete

I agree with everything you said except this. Concrete is a staple of industry and human development.
The EPA would love for the whole world to be grass and for the human race to become hunter gatherers again. China would love that too so that they could invade easily.

For you.

You can't.

>60%

>tfw my boots elevate me from king of the manlets to average height

I understand the hate concrete gets from environmental types.

Concrete is an excellent building material, if I build my own home I intend for it to be almost entirely concrete.

But having green land is very comfy.

Is it really a "problem"? I get that there's a lot of white heroine addicts, but "white trash"? Really?

Is the Appalachian Mountain Ape even comparable to the North American Pavement Ape in terms of violent and uncivilized behavior?

From what I've read poor whites are just as riddled with drugs as poor blacks, but it's not the whites that excuse every crime with "he dindu nuffin".

>he cant rope and ride
>he doesnt climb ladders
Blacks don't know why boots have heels either.

I'm a white Norwegian and Norway got a very strict immigration laws.

Norway is 95% white

See this is what I don't get. Everyone is always on about the rednecks and country folk like there's something wrong with our way of life. This dude likely restored that truck himself(which is more than most of you will achieve in your life), maintains his own property and home, isn't on drugs, works a decent job or farms(in which case his attire is appropriate as that's the best gear to have if you farm just about anything) and if he isn't married already he will have the pick of the local 10/10s. He is the embodiment of the American dream. And everyone that don't get to see this kinda life in action just shits all over it like it's wrong? Fuck outta here with that shit. I'd rather live like this than 100 to a building in a literal ivory tower surrounded by the worst dregs in society living in the slums below me. Plus the lifestyle you all hate isn't exactly one of poverty. Huge jacked up brand new trucks, hundreds of acres of land, and safes on top of safes full of guns aren't exactly cheap or easy to come by

"White trash" is a meme pushed by Jews to demonize the white working class.

Here's the God Emperor's views on the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

We are talkign about lawns you assclown.

Grass is better than concrete because it acts like an airconditioner. It reduces local air temps by as much as 10c.

Looks to me like a decent hard working american

Yeah, I can see that on some level, but the indians thought that as well until we fucked their shit up.
I just don't want that to happen to us.

>he cant rope and ride
No. The only people with horses or livestock where I live are extremely rich folks in their enclaves.

>he doesnt climb ladders
I replace gutters residential for a living(no bully), I climb ladders every day. I still think its for height compensation. My boots only have a 1" heel at most. But it could very well be for cowboy stuff, I have no idea what gear is needed for that sort of thing.

Everyone just hates on the hat. Maybe the guy doesn't want sun on his face the whole day, assholes.

Or back of his neck

turn the lawns into lunch

Also ALL that shit you see is probably paid off 100%. All he has for bills on his land and that truck specifically is taxes. That's why the Jews demonize this way of life. We aren't paying in the the banking debt economy. My property is paid off. And soon my wife's car will be too. And once my truck kicks the bucket(probably got another 5-10yrs in it. 99 model with 360k miles) I'll get a new truck and pay it off quick with double payments and start over again.

We kick out the illegals and give them those low paying jobs (if they are unemployed) and put them to work.