Roger Stone poisoned by the NWO!!!!!!!!!!

On Alex Jones right now talking about it! ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-HdiMzvmhY
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah this is crazy

Had to be an inside job!?

He was poisoned with polonium. He was extremely sick with lesions and diarrea.

bump

heres the live show

youtube.com/watch?v=O-HdiMzvmhY

>Believing anything Stone says

does he actually suspect polonium poisoning?
expect to see him collapse during the podcast and die within a few days if its true.

he'll be dead in a week if this is true. So its not.

>click on the link
>"the Russians now feed Trump directly everything, and if the Russians even sent Trump anything he shoud have to step down"

Why is Alex jones such an insufferable shill and why do (((people))) here keep pushing him?

THEY ARE PUTTING CANCER IN THE VACINES, IT'S TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

hahahahahahahahah what the fuck were they thinking when they decided to tell people this shit

they are actually dropping the word 'polonium'.
looks like roger got the old los alamos teacup.

Is this a LARP? Do they have the test results proving the poisoning?

Prostiguard will PROTECT YOUR ASSHOLE against polonium.

30% off lead underwear and free shipping

roger stone just said that alex jones supplements saved him from polonium poisoning.

LIVER RAGE

who /stonezone/ here?

He says Liver Shield saved his life.

who /stone cold/ here

RadAway

Verified digits of the repeating variety. WATER FILTER MADMAN AJ is going off today.

He seems healthy

well he will be soon lmao

wtf I love Liver Shield now

>mfw people think Alex Jones is anything more than a snake oil salesman

>roger stone is an idiot
>potentially silver nitrated himself

Alex works in mysterious ways.

TFW
>TFW

Seriously. Polonium is unmistakable. If the CDC detected this, we should see Trey Gowdy talking about this on C-Span. This is a dangerous topic to LARP.

>take Liver Shield™
>march into chernobyl and beat up the reactor until the atoms shut down

For someone who has been poisoned, he sure is bouncing around like he freebased an entire bottle of freaking Brain Force

Their behavior on the show is absurd, and shill scale. If he was really poisoned by Polonium that's all they should be talking about. Instead, they're bringing up politics. I don't believe it.

I can't stop laughing

I believe Alex Jones he has a Jewish wife just like Enoch

>poisoning descends into Liver shield infomercial.

Chernobyl and Three Mile Island REKT

you mean plutonium?

I'm starting to think that Roger Stone isn't very credible.

Wont believe a word of this until we see proof, release medical records. This is a huge deal if it's true, so it's probably not. Also LMAO taking the opportunity to shill the quack infowars health products.

that man doesn't look healthy.

Is this good or bad?

Its fake hes just advertising the shitty infowarslife supplements.

I'm starting to feel like I've been duped and should have voted for Ms. Clinton.

>he's not on Super Male Vitality at this very moment

What are you, some kind of cuck?

Dr. Poisonlove Polonium

checked, very bad
Alex Jones was always assumed to be a CIA shill, but we thought in the Age of Trump he'd choose to do real reporting. Instead, he is dousing his reputation in gasoline and lighting it with this ridiculous over the top, but very specific, claim! This right here is the CIA's hand in action!

He supposedly had extensive blood tests and that's what his primary physician found

i felt like a hipster watching a B&W film, but honestly it holds up well.

Potassium

I like what Roger Stone brings to the conversation regarding political subjects, but his investigative works are always flimsy, sketchy and leave much to be desired.

Me personally, I find him funny by how crazy he is. Also him inviting himself on TYT was one of the best showings of real life trolling I've ever seen.

kek

eat shit, never doubt yourself for watching t great movie.

T R U M P F A G S are the reason this guy has any money

>polonium
it was the russians then? What did Stone know?

he found actual evidence the russkies haxored our election

Buy my rad filters

another false flag to take our attention of the kike enabling US president
kike helps kikes

Fugg, noice

>Mein Führer! I can walk!

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

no offense, but at this juncture, it's hard to discredit alex jones since a lot of the wikileaks proved what he's been preaching is actually be true. At this point, they're even openly discuss globalism during the Davos meetings and not even hiding it. this shit is more scary than anything.

I do agree though, the Infowars supplements plug was pretty weak. I do however take nascent idodine and that definitely works.

What did kek mean by this ?
also, I'm garbage at arting, can anyone make this pic into kekmachine

at least we can easily detect polonium now, after that one russian expatriot faggot died in the UK

>Controlled opposition

Are the Russians still trying to get our precious bodily fluids? Was Hillary trying to protect us all along?

F

guys poloniun is still letall rithg?

Yeah, he's a shill of some sort. You can tell with how quick he dropped pizzagate..

And whenever a guest starts talking about certain subjects he'll change the subject quick

some subjets are delicate , even in the mouth of recognice nut jobs like alex or lizzard guy,
its hard to explain some truts to the public .
i dont say dont disclose , but let know to the people who wants to know and leave alone the wants who do not want to know .
balance is one hell of a trick.

Then who is pic related?

jews named none - info wars - more like info whores