You guys realize he's gonna be JFK'd, right?

You guys realize he's gonna be JFK'd, right?
So far he's only been elected. All talks, no actual achievement. (((They))) can allow it. But if he actually goes throught with his ideas, first they'll threaten his family and if he doesn't give up, they'll kill him.
They want to break him, they don't give a shit WHO's actually in the WH as long as he/she does what (((they))) want. Hillary was a more reasonable candidate for them because her policy (expecially foreign) was exactly what (((they))) were going for. But even now that Trump has elected, their schemes and plans are not directly threatened. Any politician can wave his hands, blame people and make empty threats. Which is why he's still allowed to breathe. They think they can break him, they know they can control him.

But if he steps out of line you know very well what will happen. If you think your new POTUS is anything but another puppet in the hands of the same puppeteers you ought to grow the fuck up. Geopolitcs are not dictated by stupid memes, twitter rants or TV debates.

PIZZA

FUCK YOU
you dont know shit, the people elected him and hes about to be the emperor, he has the police forces and the bikers on his side and the entire white population.You DO realize he's to big to fail right?

PS: fuck this picture

plus: fuck off CTR shill, I htought you guys were supposed to leave after the election. He's about to be the greatest leader amarica has seen and theres nothing you can do about it.

does he have intelligence agencies and criminal organisations on his side

I'm fine with Pence

you forgot to type a few "cuck! cuck!" to validate your dumb argument, lad

actually youre right, the way you express your ideas and your flaq suggest you are member of the cuck community sorry for the omission

FUCK HILLARY she LOST get over it

yes, the white ones, yes, the other ones he will BTFO all the way to jail or out of our boarders

Yes, she lost. And?
(((They))) are still in charge.

Mexico where's your eagle?

anyone too stupid to see this is in for a rude awakening when WW3 breaks out

Why would he be JFK'd? Loads of other ways to impeach him if they want. It's up to the republicans how much they can stand. I think they want to work with him if possible as it'd look bad to kick the populist champion people blindly love but if he's going to hurt america bigly I think they'll find a way to end him.

no thats in your libcuck fantasy world
Trump is litterally going to FIRE all this trash from their positions of power, theyre laughing now but dont know the Trump is about to unleash the fire of hell, the CIA is first on the list, then the FBI. wait and see my friend, wait and see

AHAHAHAH banter

guys, hes joking.

/thread

could you do me a favor and delete that pic, this is not the board for this shit

this is now an Assad thread

>implying he wont shit post on twitter about (((them))) threatening him.

>when ameriki wants more landz in syria

Then you get Mike Pence. You can't kill them both without a civil war. Pence is the insurance policy.

>Implying he isn't with (((they)))

this.
Trump is already have a plan for all the libcucks like OP

>Why would he be JFK'd? Loads of other ways to impeach him if they want.
That's fairly true, in the end their goal is to get rid of him and trust me, they will.

Yeah unfortunately people are too busy spamming "LE GOD EMPEROR, KEKS BTFO! LE SHILLARY BTFO! XDDD" to realize what's really at stake here. The people who actually rule the Untied States won't simply let Trump do whatever he wants.

>HE'S GUNNA GET AFK'D RITE GUIZ???
keep dreaming libcucks

this.
cant stump the Trump