Threeed

Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/537489/knuckle-duster-punch-attack-teenager-adult-12-boy-YouTube-video-Conway-USA
youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=HjRksokDig4
youtube.com/watch?v=TptGx8QrqrY
fuckyourpoliticalcorrectness.com/update-kane-millsaps-thug-sucker-punched-child-brass-knuckles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it ok

No, he was still a nigger when he woke up.

Did he snap his neck?

death to all niggers

Niggers and their saggy pants...
After knocking them out it might be a good idea to shove some large metal rod up their ass, so that they stop doing that gay prison shit.

sheeeet

Am I the only one who can't go through these threads anymore? They legitimately fucking irk me.

it's always that ONE swedish guy with a collection of this shit the same size as my hentai folder

That ending. Every time.

nah , just stopped the blood flow to his brain , he'll be out cold for a minute before waking up.

Sweden why

Honestly, this is just hilarious. I love seeing these Naruto-fags have all the fantasies about being a ninja master come crashing down in one hit.

kek

Who else would even have a dump folder with that shit?

Best one.

"the same size as my hentai folder" kek

He's been getting away with it since high school? Seriously how does he do it?

This nigger needs execution though.

I mean, I get he's just a shitposting faggot, but it kinda says something about you, the fact you have all those cuck webms saved somewhere. Swedes are just pure cancer

did he get arrested and put into lockup for life? i honestly feel bad for the white kid... brass knuckle blindside to the head just because he lost in a kickflip competition with Steven...

K.O kill

Fucking smelly Swedish nigger refugee terrorist shitskin muslim. God help you all when the white men reclaim Europe. The Holocaust is NOTHING compared to what will happen to you and your larvae offspring.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/537489/knuckle-duster-punch-attack-teenager-adult-12-boy-YouTube-video-Conway-USA

Kane Millsaps, 16, is facing up to 20 years in prison for the brutal attack on his unsuspecting 12-year-old victim.

Oldie but brutal

need more info on this

nice, thats what i like to hear. im no longer in a bad mood over this. :)

That ending kek

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

who cares. one less future felon.

Was this some sort of Irish dance fighting?

probably not as big as my cuck folder though

Pre wheelchair suplex

Oh lawdy.

>they lay him on the back
Yes right, they sure wanted to help him.

WHITEY BTFO

*White girl goes over to check.
Man white girls are very caring, but my God they are stupid.

lol what kinda fighting is that. no wonder whites are losing

>guy suplexes himself to death
always makes me laugh. what a fucking loser

>tfw in my 30's and I can't even care about all these young people beating the shit out of one another

That's the point. I gain nothing. They're trying to "radicalize" us, but I don't think it's working.

Clean experiment:
youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8

is that an uncle tom fistfucking a neckbeard?

Who uses that in an actual fight?

>Slo-mo, but no "wasted"

Look at the jolt at the end, broken neck.

White men are obsolete.

did the dog attack him?

hot

The question is - why other whites are passive on the nigger. They have skateboards and bicycles, that`s enough to lynch a nigger.

Ive seen many vids of sucessful suplexes in street fights. youd be surprised how effective it is if done properly

I dont save these violent kind of gifs and webms partly because Im not that kind of human and partly because its illegal to possess such material in switzerland. but maybe if you ask nicely someone will post one

The fall of white man.

yikes; why would he do that? Iis he gonna be ok?

>staged

Someone have the webm of two blonde girls in school outfit and braided hair fighting a pack of sheboon ?

thanks

I come here to laugh and end up just getting really annoyed.

looks like an arab

this needs a watch until the end tag. i was disappointed he let him off easy until he came back when the dumb ape started getting back up.

wtf lmao

the comeback kid

youtube.com/watch?v=HjRksokDig4
who is worse hmmm

The fuck is he pirouetting at him for?

No dogs can't differentiate between niggers, they either tolerate them entirely or try and kill them entirely. i love dogs

so what happens next, do the cops acknowledge it was an accident?

>Those compressions
"Hes not dead yet, try to puncture his lungs"

youtube.com/watch?v=TptGx8QrqrY

>facing up to 20 years in prison
>facing up to

He'll get probation cuz he a gud boy who dindu nuffin, he only act out cuz we need mo' money fo dem programs.

If a black man knocked off a police officers hat in burger land, it would have been on every news channel for a week and the black man would have been destroyed by one side and martyred by the other.

Canada is best country

They were boxing and the dude got hit in the face and had a seizure.

The idiot holding his arms straight is fucking retarded. When someone has a seizure you leave them be because you could cause more harm if you try to hold them in place.

>*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame*
>Where did it all go wrong?
>no husband and 4 choco kids

Why do people get into arguments with black people and keep their arms folded or to their side? There's about a 95% chance you're going to get sucker punched, especially if someone's recording the argument with a phone. Then if you aren't KO'd immediately and you fight back, there's a 65% chance that you're about to get culturally enriched by at least 2 of their black friends.

why do nigs pick on other untermensch?

>Swedish
You naive fool.

> whites did not persecute the nigger immediately, allowing him to lend more punches > feel good about it

Russian VR google experience. Probably staged or stoned.

This is the worst one by far. Anyone have a backstory?

wtf was that cpr ?

what's that clown doing, kek

fuckyourpoliticalcorrectness.com/update-kane-millsaps-thug-sucker-punched-child-brass-knuckles/

top zozzle m8