Single Fathers effect

We hear so much about the effects of a Fatherless household.
The entirety of Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore can attest to the failure of single mothers as generations of fatherless youth have created some of the lowest standards of living in the western world.

But I don't often hear about Motherless family's raised by single fathers and that effect

Can any of you speak from personal experience, or reference studies on the subject?

I for one was raised by a single father for the past 13 years (currently 20)

>But I don't often hear about Motherless family's raised by single fathers and that effect
That's because divorce laws favor mothers. Fathers work, mothers collect welfare and live single off of alimony and child support.

Test and bump

Looks like I'm a favela monkey now

Single dad here. I don't collect child support or welfare and work a full time job. Got my three year old in preschool already and she's the best in her class that her teachers tell me. She's smart as a whip. We are doing just fine if you ask me.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

I don't have data in front of me, but if I recall, it's about the same as being motherless in terms of being a predictor of shitty outcomes later in life.

Two moms or two dads are a small step up.

Divorced parents above that.

Divorced and remarried parents above that.

Then normal mom and dad parents are better by a significant margin.

I was rasied by a single dad. Both me and my brothers are somehow emotionally detached, our girlfriends keep telling us at least, but we are both doing rather well at work and are rather well liked in our respective communities.

No data, just my two cents.

kek... but what's that mean, exactly?

what does any of this mean?

>political science
You are a walking meme.

I beat the legal system in Ohio and got full custody of my son. His mother pays me child support.

AMA

I was raised by my father and I can't attest to being better than one raised by a single mother.

All I know is it shouldn't be a competition. The nuclear family must exist. Anything less than that basic social unit will end in failure, statistically, throughout society.

How shitty was his mom?

How did you do that? What evidence did you collect?

I alternated between both. If I had only been raised by my father I would be the coldest bastard alive. (he made my mum pay child support which is pretty hilarious looking back)

Less emotional, more "successful".

Not drug fiend shitty but shitty enough to lose her son.

I think the final straw was her getting caught shoplifting

How did you do it. Asking for a friend.

i though being detached was just being german

I was raised by my grandma because my father was a psuedohippie who couldn't accept responsibility after my mom died

Wow. My kids mom is a junkie and got caught shoplifting and with drugs. I couldn't get full legal custody but I have my daughter. She just fucked off and I've had my kid for a year.

I'm from uruguay in a frontier town connected from my own country mobile intenet service
> inb4 phonefag
Just testing tho

How did he manage to do that? Why did you parents divorce anyways?

underboob is the patrician's fetish

Why does this pasta keep cropping up? It's not funny, nor is it good bait

>Supplemental Nutrition
>soda

Buy me a gun pls

There is no study that shows the same effect for single father raised children.

It should be noted though that such a family model doesn't get near the same attention of studies. And most western countries are gynocentric and do not favor fathers. Over time our prejudice makes us favor the women.

that's a weak back, bitch should work out

Is there a photo set out there, please?

Good for you man.

>tfw literally nobody comments on the picture that made my dick explode.

Why is Mammalia the best Class?

I had a huge amount of support from both her and my family. Her family turned their backs on her and were character witnesses for me in court. She had been getting into trouble more and more until she got caught shoplifting a few weeks before one of our court dates. That was the big one. Her family isn't exactly unknown to the court system

It's also alleged that she tried to kill herself by wrecking her car purposely. That didn't come up in court since I was saving that one as a Trump card.

I was the more stable parent and the judge saw that.

I'm at chuy now. Let's go bang some sluts

Say that to my face slightly homosexual white boy

I hope you are able to break the cycle of drugs and abandonment. I wish you luck in life user

Well satan, my mother was a woman. But she had a good job that had long hours, so I went to his house for some years then back to hers then back to his. They were civil to each other some how. For me it was a clusterfuck I'd say. My stupid dad didn't learn his lesson though and remarried and re divorced. I hated his 2nd wife more than anyone I've ever met.

Big tits almost exposed are something normal down here. We aren't spanish rapebabies for nothing

Bravo. You are a great father user. Hope its continues well.

You're just German user I'm a quarter and another sibling and I caught the cold and calculative the others are normies though was raised by single father also

Unfortunaly i live in Rio, wish i lived in the border though, this place is filled with niggers and leftists.

>are somehow emotionally detached

welcome being a man

Here in the US and A the mother has 100% custody when the kid is born. The father either has to be married or have legal documents proclaiming him as father. If you knock some whore up and want to see the kid she doesn't technically have to let you until you get legal stuff done in court.

You have to be able to prove she is unfit for parenting and that you are extremely fit. I have a job, a house with three bedrooms, two cars, ect. You just have to be better than her.

I downloaded a call recording app on my phone and used it as leverage. Plus since I had a job I could afford a good attorney. A good attorney is always worth the money.

>This post again
some type of bot?

Single dad with 9 year old son here.

Honestly, for my sons sake I beleive boys need a dad.

Bullshit.

natalie austin zishy

I was raised by a single [spoiler]mother[/spoiler] and she is the only one that gave me the tools i needed when i grew up and got into the real world. plus i didnt have any siblings so all attention was given to me.She worked her whole life just so i could have a better chance. I lived with my dad for a short time too, but all those memories are shitty cause he dated multiple women (one of which actually duct taped my mouth shut because i was helping her retarded child read when i was YOUNGER than him). Because of my father i ended up failing and having to repeat 3rd grade. After i moved back with my mom my grades sky rocketed and overall had a better life. Because of her i was able to graduate without becoming a teen parent, i know how to get a job and what to do in an interview, i know how to pay bills and find my own apartment. Im 23 and im going to be moving out of state soon, and it was hard because my mother and i are very close. But i reassure her because she gave me the ability to take care of myself

Raised by a single father
Used to be a chad in high school. Now I'm just a heartless mess of a person with deteriorating social and cognitive skills
Praying I land a blue collar job or some office space without much social interaction

Thank you.

B I G G

I visited rio and buzios awesome place for tourism. Leftist are a plague in every south american country. And about niggers you should have followed follow argentinas example and send them all to die in paraguay and the falklands

I'm interested in the gay parents vs straight parents bit.

No doubt that biological connection strengthens the bond between child and parent but by how much is what I'm interested in.

I fixed your image for you.

You can thank me later.

Thanks. My grandma is pretty cool. I think she fucked up hard early in her life but got her shit together. I'm doing okay, not great for myself. Did the college meme but it didnt work out (no real point going into science if you can only go for a bachelors and I didn't really take to some of it) so I'm doing nursing now.

Thanks. Thats good to know.

Bless you brother keep up the good work

if real, make sure you go through the process for custody, you dont want that cunt coming back and deciding that baby needs her first hit of meth.

Why couldn't you get full custody?

Son of a single dad here and he raised me better than my mum could have. I'm still autistic though

better to have both, but if you have to pick, a competent dad is better.

I was raised by a single working class father.

There is some effects that it may have had on my life, here are a few of the ones that cross my mind a lot.

Lack of affection, I am VERY non affectionate and have issues relating to people on an emotional level.

Discussing feelings, this something non-existent in my life and feel impossible for me, no matter if i feel mad,sad, depressed, ect I will always present myself as strong and confident. Growing up around mostly men has made me think that showing any sort of feeling or emotion is a display of weakness.

I love milfs, not much else to add, but probably caused by a lack of a mother figure.

Violence, I've always been more ok with violence then the average person, came to this realization at a very young age.

there's probably more but i'm kinda drunk.

>sad the (man) from a country who hasnt exported a drop of testosterone in generations

THere's studies that show its better to be raised by a single mother more so than a single father

Single fathers tend to impart sociopathic behaviors on their children because men are less empathetic than women and cant properly nuture a child's emotional development

Fuck off, cunt

Nice

probably, it have been spammed on Sup Forums for several weeks now.

How much of this is self-selection. The women who leave their child will proably tend to be sociopathic, and the genes for predisposition to sociopathy are recessive and olaced on the x-chromosome. Boy would be have a near 100% chance of having genes for sociopathy in the cases where the mother left (not died, but left)

I'm a girl, and I was raised by my Dad. My mother was a heroin addict and the court ruled in favor of my dad. I don't really know her well, but I hear she is doing better.

There were a lot of things my dad tried to help me with and just couldn't, so I had to learn a lot on my own or from friends or the internet. You know, girl stuff. He was very good about instilling business sense and responsibility and all that shit in me though.

I do have a weird daddy fetish thing though...Not towards him, obviously, but I like to call who my BF is daddy and all that shit. Don't know what that's about.

That's every man imo, regardless of parents

>men are less empathetic than women
This is a meme. I have yet to meet a woman that is able to empathize with anyone in a meaningful way (being at least able to retrace someone's state of mind). Maternal instinct, yes. Empathy, none.

Having a nuclear family is unbelievably important. Two of my friends who were raised by single father had legal problems and one commited suicide. I myself had a single mother raised also by my aunt and grandma. I've had some emotional issues and relationships are still difficult.

well that's good i suppose.

This has been studied before and single fathers do better. There's a heavy bias towards women in custody cases so it's not surprising that men who get the kids somehow tend to be exceptional parents.

Ooooooooohhhhh 1 off
Sorry friend

Is this a german thing?

My parents are Norwegian/German and everyone always tells me I take things too seriously, but I'm just looking at it logically. They keep telling themselves white lies about things and I just state the actual facts for them. Which is apparently offensive.

This is close what Freud say.

Without mother you see father as a first bf.

How much impact in your life have daddy fetish?

I WANNA PUT MUH DIK IN HER FLAT WHITEGURL ASS

>be raised by single mother
>failure
>half brother was raised by single father
>successful architect

lul

Keep it up, man!

I can't be with a guy unless I feel like he's strong and nurturing and responsible like my dad. Fuck, I'll admit it, seeing a guy with disposable income is hot as fuck. I also sometimes kind of test the guy i'm with. Like I'll do little things that I know would make him a little upset to see if he sets me straight, or teaches me a lesson like my dad would. If he lets me do whatever I want, that's kinda lame and boring. Sometimes it can be bad though if I get a crush on a boss or a teacher that feels like a strong father figure. But if my guy is strong, has money, isn't an asshole or a fuckboy, I'll let him do whatever, like pull me around, squeeze my ass or my tits in public, I don't care. I had to split with my last boyfriend of about 9 months because we wanted to go to schools in different countries, but when we were dating, I would call him daddy all the time in public, half cause I liked it, half because I knew it embarrassed him, and he hated it haha. Like, if we were at a check-out in a store and he was buying me something, as he hands it to me, right by the clerk, I'd say, "thanks daddy!" and he'd be so embarrassed.

Being raised by a single father is pretty the same as being orphan.

The father needs to work and don't have time to act like a mother

>raising a daughter in the current year in America
Enjoy your black grandchildren.

Single mother because my father was killed to death when I was 3.

Meh.

At least he wasn't killed to life

The answer to this problem is setting up an alternate prison system specifically for single mothers and their unholy brood that will inevitably end up incarcerated anyways.... just avoid all the wasted time and resources wasted on these walking mistakes by simply locking them up the moment they are born so they don't have the chance to poison society with their cursed existence.

Just advertise it as a permanent day care or something and they will be to fucking stupid to understand that they are prisoners for life.

You mean gas chambers?

I agree it is very important. I seen so many emotional wreck dudes that come from single family households.You need either parents or super supportive group of friends to be normal.

You are probably going to see more (already a few in here) posts from men raised by their dads, now leading a life of stoicism (perceived as strength, or possibly a hindrance in developing relationship). Men that grow into men are that; not women.

Western society is so concentrated on being all-inclusive and all-accepting that even dads that know better encourage their little girls with stuff like "you can do anything a guy can do". Alternatively, women who have sons are all too quick to let them trounce around high heels, take pics, post on the internet, and have a "tee-hee" moment with their "friends".

It takes both, really, to develop a full sense of being; at least until a certain age when questions about life and purpose begin to take a more gender-facing position. From the one side of it, fathers to daughters, mothers could stop nonsense like "it's OK to be a weekend hunter with the guys". This does nothing but raise an attention seeking whore that realizes her power level sooner than her age peers.

On the flip side, fathers would whip out a belt and beat the faggot out of the son parading like a drag queen while mommy watches her darling pretend to be something he has no clue about.

All cynicism aside, it takes a selfless person to be a real parent. Even more selfless to be a husband/wife.

my parents divorced when I was about 6

spent one week with one, one week with the other in a cycle for about 14 years

kind of raised in both a solo mum and solo dad house

neither is better, but if you are a boy, then a solo dad is better than a solo mum. can't say how it is for a female as I only had a brother

But women can't raise disciplined children.
Which is worse?
An asocial child or a degenerate?

>I'd say, "thanks daddy!" and he'd be so embarrassed.
Lol

Well as i can see your expectation of ideal bf is more realistical than you think. Thank god your not feminist and know your role in relationship.
about
>If he lets me do whatever I want, that's kinda lame and boring.
Man really bad at did what you want untill you tell him straight to face.

My mum ran off when I was 14 to some other bloke.

Living with Dad was great because I knew I could rely on him. From my experience, I developed a resentment towards women phase but grew out of it. Still don't trust them though.

i'd never be able to call myself a feminist. Sure I think women should be able to have the same jobs obviously, but we shouldn't make people do things they don't want to do.

And I see way too many of my female friends in the ways they talk about guys and live their lives that when I come on here I start to think maybe there is some truth to what you guys say about women's brains. Like, i love being protected and nutured and having my daddy take care of me and telling me what to do. Almost every girl I know will tell me I'm the weird one, but then they are crazy about guys and get beat and won't leave and shit

Wrong thread, you're searching for bizzaro Sup Forums

polsci is easy shit but won't help you get a job unless it's an additional diploma

Also polsci is pretty much ultra-brainwashing in the west as far as i know

I'd love to choke you and make you call me "papi"

Did you ever hear of what happened to your mom?

Nothing pisses me off more than people who have children and still do degenerate things for their own pleasure.
After you have made a child, you're an example to live by to someone. You should always live knowing that.

It used to take a lot of time with a person before you had a child together, because back then plan was to stick with that person no matter what for the sake of the child.
Now it's cum and run and women are willingly spreading their legs around town without protection.