Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Not sure about the obama bit but trump certainly has bough back hatred in the populace with a vengence. Whens the civil war starting?

woah

#woke

love for hate, all emotions are equal! Dont discriminate.

And Pence made America straight again

Fiddely diddely do wop de wop

>man that me likes, make good!
>man that me no likes, make bad poo-poo!

This is what I read when people do shitty political comics and "messages" and whatever bullshit, both sides.

Technically the shit started with Obama in office.

So in that sense George W. Bush made America great again.

Obama was another Bush.

And his party's fear mongering about white people and victimization of black people for votes did nothing but create further racial disharmony in America.

Obama being voted as the first black president says more good about the American people than about that hollow suit of a candidate and his mess of a party.

And this is from someone who voted for him twice.

you're a rly centrist and enlightened algerian church demolishing faggot, pierre

Last I checked it was Obama who divided this country, leaf.

Obama make terrorism great again

>1 post
If you don't respond I hope you are banned for spam

Check

I thought the democrats said that America was never great?

why does this shitty false flag macro keep getting spammed ?

>Hitler had his Berlin Wall
Did a troll make this or is occupy demoshits really this dumb?

Obama failed everyone, black people included. His few remaining supporters are ignorant of overall policy implications and perpetually cite outlying cherry picked data. Most of us have been screwed by his bullshit.

What did you mean by this?

Niggardly reminder you're lies are ineffectual and your bullshit stinks

>Trump failed everyone, black people included. His few remaining supporters are ignorant of overall policy implications and perpetually cite outlying cherry picked data. Most of us have been screwed by his bullshit.

Really makes (Ya) think

It was created by a commietard who has never read a history book other than what their (((professors))) assigned them. They know all about the evils of fascism and the hollywood (((holocaust))), but everything else was swept under the rug.

Obama couldnt wave a magic wand and make companies return to the US. Trump has, and he's not even President yet. Poor little Obama, how can he possibly compete?

There are situations in which hate is the correct reaction.

Big deal you leftist shit wipe. Sometimes you NEED hate