Why did the government blow up the twin towers?

Why did the government blow up the twin towers?

>inb4 autism

How the fuck does that building on the right collapse on itself from damage that high up?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/lxRZDbV.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=hXXyN4kdSQo
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=wwMkJmnyDuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_terrorism
nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation
metabunk.org/how-buckling-led-to-free-fall-acceleration-for-part-of-wtc7s-collapse.t8270/#post-197831
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
youtube.com/watch?v=dh4r-gHdyPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I knew it was bullshit right away when it imploded instead of falling over sideways.

i.imgur.com/lxRZDbV.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=hXXyN4kdSQo

"For the love of money is the root of all evil."

It wasn't just the government, but in short, the US Government under Bush, Lucky Larry, Israel and countless other nations had a lot to gain from the war on terror and the insurance money that would come from the Towers being destroyed. Check out the Black Eagle Trust.

How old were you.

Thats looks like liquid steel caused by burning thermite pouring out of the building. I haven't seen this one before.

to scare the world and increase their sale of weapons. also give them excuse to go to middle east and get those black gold

The globalists needed a "new pearl harbor" to make Americans ok with mass surveillance, militarised police, global low intensity conflicts etc. Some think tank wrote a paper saying this in 1997.

>Why did the government blow up the twin towers?

Incompetence if anything. They didn't blow 'em up, but their incompetence created circumstances where bunch goat fuckers blew 'em up.

>inb4 autism

Nah... just pure faggotry. Some electric shocks could fix that.

>How the fuck does that building on the right collapse on itself from damage that high up?

Gravity and bad structural engineering.

Have you ever seen Die Hard 3? (Die Hard with a Vengeance) WTC7 (as well as twin towers, probably) had gold storage similar to the federal reserve. I'm not sure if it was a private company and whether it was private accounts of foreign government's gold (like fort knox and die hard 3). Die Hard 3 was really prophetic because in that movie they're like nazis and there is a theory that george bush senior and his dad were nazi-symptahatic as prescott bush who was a banker and senator helped finance the nazis (along with the rothschild family) maybe to create israel i dunno. also guess what, Barbara Bush is probably the bastard daughter of aleister Crowley. Look up pictures of them Barbara and compare to aleister , or search on youtube for those two names you'll find videos showing it, and read about how her mother was in europe at the time of one of Alaister's most personally transformative (he wrote about it extensively) Egyptian/Masonic/Occult sex-magick ceremonies and they were living in the same house.
>the NWO is satanist and 9/11 was a nazi-mossad gold heist, among many other things

Steel won't melt at those temperatures but it does become malleable.
People don't realize ((they)) want you to focus on the stupid bullshit of the conspiracy and not the part where the bush administration received information an attack was imminent by the CIA and ignored it.
whatever let's zoom in on the smoke some more we will find Kyle rigging the explosives eventually

>How the fuck does that building on the right collapse on itself
controlled demolition

>why
many, many reasons
launder money, like the clinton foundation's cocaine cash connections, among others
to legitimise invading another country
legitimise giving the government more control over its citizens
many other reasons
lots of different groups were in on this

The twin towers were engineered to withstand a hit from a 707

No skyscraper has ever fallen from fires

Steel melts at 1400celcius
Jet fuel burns at less than 3 times that amount

WTC 7 was a controlled demolition

didnt southpark made an episode out of this? conspiritards were btfo already, stop talking about it goyim

>a compelling argument from a Mexican intellectual

I'm inclined to believe that Hanlon's Razor applies here on both government and architecture sides of the event and how it unfolded.

>Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

glad you asked here is how they did it :DDD

Steel beams don't need to melt to be structurally compromised by heat.

>By the book false flag event to control the masses
>Didnt overthrow the government or Federal Reserve during the iraq war
>Weapons of mass destruction
>This generation just elected a jewish zionist controlled puppet that was better dead than alive.

Its only going to get worse

>"Heh jokes on you, I want chaos, praise kek, shadilay"

There will be marshall law and "reeducation" camps set up

Its only going to get worse.

Do you mean martial law

I.....I've been playing alot of tekken sorry

Right, but distribution of the heat would be insufficient for the whole structure to collapse. And I'm not even talking about the WAY it collapsed.

It couldn't have been an inside job, the planes came in from the outside.

Building collapsed at free fall acceleration, which means the load bearing beams below the impact region, might as well have not been there. There's no way fire in the upper floors could cause that. Plus the rubble burned for weeks.

They did it to justify going into the middle East. They want to protect the petrodollar.

>Building collapsed at free fall acceleration
Building 7 did. The twin towers did not quite reach free-fall speeds. Not quite but close.

>The twin towers were engineered to withstand a hit from a 707

And those were hit with 767's. MTOW of 707 is 115tons, MTOW of 767-200 is 140t and in case of 767-200ER it is 180t.

>No skyscraper has ever fallen from fires

None of those fell just from fires, all got plenty of physical damage from plane and debris impacts, even building 7.

>Steel melts at 1400celcius
>Jet fuel burns at less than 3 times that amount

Steel becomes malleable at lower temperatures than melting spot. There is also immense structural load from weight of floors above impact points. Not to mention that there is plenty of stuff in building that can burn, light inner walls, office furniture and shieet.

>WTC 7 was a controlled demolition

While WTC 1 and 2 were badly designed buildings, where combination of massive structural damage and massive fire had not been in minds of architects. In case of WTC7 I might upgrade Hanlon's Razor to Heinlein's Razor.

>Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.

Builders and architects were both greedy and criminally incompetent, not just incompetent like in case of Twin towers. They made poor structural design that was made even worse by desire to build more floor area. Combine uncontrolled fire to minor damage to critical locations. Chain reaction is ready collapse house of cards.

why destroy the entire building though?
>to get rid of the evidence of the controlled demolition
>controlled demolition to hide the controlled demolition
same thing with the cruise missle hitting the pentagon
What's the bonus of not using a plane?

Hmmm. It would explain the fucking MOLTEN GRANITE.

>why destroy the entire building though?
Larry Silverstein. Jew. Insurance $.

>What's the bonus of not using a plane?

The pentagon was too difficult of an approach for a plane to strike with accuracy. They claim the pilot literally did a corkscrew maneuver into it. LOL. Try a corkscrew maneuver in MS flight simulator and see how difficult this is to pull off. Especially in a large commercial plane.

They had to say it was a plane though, because it's not plausible that a terrorist hijacked a missile.

WTC7 collapse happened much closer to ground floor. Relative to structural integrity of building, there was much heavier load on damaged structure.

Explain why the FAA was gaslight that morning while the attacks took place.
Ptech! Look into it.

I've heard a lot of bullshit about the twin towers, but the only one I believe is the simple fact that 9/11 never happened.

i hate that these conspiracies always focus on things you'll never ever get solid proof for. what about the mossad agents that were arrested?

They needed a place for the teleport. Those who have been inside 'one world' trade center know it has a stargate port also the sides are triangular. It gathers energy just like a pyramid. Think of it as a very tall and stretched pyramid. So yes, we have visitors, NY is the perfect place, also called 'the big apple', capital of the world. Read Genesis, only good part of the Torah/ol testament

Nobody knows who did it, as mentioned, we have visitors and they do what they want.

Sacrificing ritual. And they needed a new pearl harbour to mess with the middle east
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw

BS. The moment the top part collapsed the rest was inevitable.

When you stand on a soda can and poke the side...what happens? it collapse straight down.

Freefall of building 7 IS IT! That third building is the fucking proof. Physicists had to FORCE NIST into admitting it fell at free fall for some time.

>Building 7 did

only for a moment....but the penthouse began to collpase several seconds before the facade indicating an internal collapse first...something the troofers never mention or acknowledge

Of course, the fact that there were no corresponding explosions consistent with known demolition techniques is also conveniently ignored.

dumb faggot

No indications of explosions, except the trained firefighters who reported "secondary explosions", indicating imminent controlled demolition. Or the videos with audio of explosions and eyewitnesses reporting explosions. One explosion was actually recorded BEFORE the plane hit.

Architects and engineers speak out

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

lol, I forgot that there was an object 150,000x the weight of the twin towers standing on top of it when the planes hit.

I also forgot that the towers were made of a hollow aluminum shell.

Holy shit you are ignorant.

Somehow...they planted the explosives exactly in the impact areas and those explosives miraculously survived a 70 ton plane flying at 500mph and the resulting explosions....only to initiate collapse invisibly and silently EXACLTY at the point of impact...

wewlad

oh...what kind of controlled demolition spread debris for blocks and damages 43 other buildings in the process?

How many controlled demolitions can you find that bring down the building by collapsing the top 1/4 of the building then have the facade peel off and fall outward in huge chunks??

IT was Muslims! Get that through your thick anti-semetic head

Too much job security can be lethal.

Let that be a lesson to all you "infopros".

Why?

>American war in Afghanistan
>Iraq war
>War on terror
>Patriot Act
>BTFO moldy buildings

>using a cartoon to make arguments

Because this controlled demolition didn't use the proper safety measures to keep the building from just exploding everywhere, because why would they?

within the timeline and context of the day none of the reported explosions were consistent with a controlled demolition. CD's have very distinct audio footprints that were absolutely absent from any of the building collapses.

With huge building with significant structural damage and large fires its quite likely that "secondary explosions" would be heard- from gas lines blowing to elevators crashing to people falling from 80stories...

did any of the collapses sound like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wwMkJmnyDuQ

no dipshit...the floor below the collapse zone could not withstand the weight of the top tier of the building....and collapse was inevitable

Holy shit you are ignorant.

so...it didnt resemble a controlled demolition in any way...top down collapse, not imploded but exploded with debris scattered everywhere...no corresponding sounds of demo charges going off...collapse initiating exactly at the point of impact...

but somehow its a controlled demo-

wewlad.

I trust the eyewitness reports from the trained professionals who reported secondary explosions. Sure, some of the explosions may have been gas lines popping. I can't find it at the moment but there's actually an audio analysis of some footage from the first collapse, in it, you can see the explosion audio spikes that happens just before the building fell. What's more the the "two pops" explosion that happened is evident of controlled demolition.

Regardless if it have not been a controlled demolition but it definitely was a terrorist attack.

Dare I say... Domestic?

>muh gvt.
Its ok to get rekt by a bunch of sandkinggers. Your gvt aren't that powerful.
Now you get hacked by RUSSIA

Yep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_terrorism

>black boxes never found
>paper passports found

wew lad

There are certain safety measures you take to ensure that the building doesn't just go everywhere. I'm saying they weren't used in this obvious controlled demolition. The fuck is up with your reading comprehension, or are you misinterpreting me on purpose?

Oh snap! The plot thickens.

Makes me wonder how long Saudi Arabia's nose had been up our ass.

There were no doubt a lot of secondary explosions but when they happened along time before collapse its illogical to claim that is evidence of CD especially in light of all the other things that could and did make "secondary explosions"

There are ton of vids of the collapses- none of them record anything remotely consistent with a CD.

The collapse started exactly at the point of impact...how did the planted explosives survive the impact and the resulting fires? How did they coordinate impact and explosive placement so perfectly?

WTC7 triggers the fuck out of me. Take off your tinfoil hats for a second and take the official story to heart. Some 20 something terrorists hijacked a plane and drove into the twin towers, causing structural damage and caused a collapse.

HOW THE FUCK DID WTC7 FALL!?

It took no structural damage. Any debris wouldn't be strong enough to cause the collapse. It stood tall long after north and south tower collapsed. It was not on fire.

Paper is light enough to be blown away from explosion and fire. Flight Data Recorder or Cockpit Voice Recorder are pretty solidly attached to aircraft, usually some part close to the tail, as tail is in most crashes the part of aircraft survives the crash most intact. In both towers tail of aircraft was crushed by floors above point of impact.

If you can admit that free fall happened with building 7, but still argue for the official narrative, you're beyond helping. Wr watch the same videos. For some reason, the penthouse collapsing first is evidence that it ISN'T controlled demolition. The exact opposite is true. A penthouse collapsing first is the fucking MARK of controlled demolition. You're doing some assbackwards mental gymnastics.

For the record, I think it was a power play by Saudi Arabia.

>I'm saying they weren't used in this obvious controlled demolition

you say its obvious...even tho it looks, sounds and behaves nothing like a controlled demolition...

the fuck is up with your ability for logic and reason?

The part where the tower was hit would collapses sideways if any types of collapse were to happen. The rest of it would remain.

let's see about 30 stories of building were no longer being supported by beams in the impact area.
do you know how heavy 30 stories i na building like that are? well imagine them free falling and you'll get an idea or oh wait! watch the fucking video again and turn your brain on this time.

Found the shill. Are you a kike?

sure explains that molten steel bruh

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

>It took no structural damage. Any debris wouldn't be strong enough to cause the collapse. It stood tall long after north and south tower collapsed. It was not on fire.

Official explanation pretty convincing.

>As the North Tower collapsed, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building[34] and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.[35] Structural damage occurred to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage includes a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers

Same reason why twin towers fell. Structural damage compounded by fire and incompetent structural design. Less damage than to twin towers from both impact and fire took longer to spread is the reason why it took so long for building to collapse.

Do you know how heavy the vast majority of the building was underneath it, how much mass? So that small portion of mass destroyed the majority of it underneath? According to physics, you're arguing in favor of the conspiracy theorists.

This seems to be the most likely considering how much of the gloablist agenda is leaking out. Obama creating ISIS, CNN faking news for decades, Snowdin revealing just how tracked we really are, countless skirmishes in the middle east over oil, the huge influence of PC culture and virtue signaling in Hollywood all make that seem less insane.

Why didn't they just ride a chair to the bottom and jump off before it hit the ground?

>It took no structural damage

that is not true. WTC7 was damaged- that didnt bring it down but it was damaged

nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation

It always is. There's three or four people ready to take it to the bump limit. I guess somebody posted a 9/11 inside job meme today.

feel free to contribute!

metabunk.org/how-buckling-led-to-free-fall-acceleration-for-part-of-wtc7s-collapse.t8270/#post-197831

How many kids were in daycare that day who were taken away to. Be raped and killed by Podesta?

Checks out.

Fire caused by the debris of WTC 1 and 2, Thermal Expansion and loss in strength in the steel, causing a slow break down of the building, leading to an eventual collapse.

its funny bc i remember asking the same thing when i was really little

>So that small portion of mass destroyed the majority of it underneath?

no. the mass only had to collapse the floor beneath it...and then it progresses.

Government cant even put up a healthcare website but they can coordinate attacks like 9/11. Makes sense.

to prevent them from toppling, and making a big ol' mess. they were goint to fall anyway, they just decided it was safer to bring them down in their own footprints.

>The globalists
Put down the Alex kosher Jones coolaide

It wasn't globalist it was a Zionist Israeli originated think tank who portrayed Israeli interest as American and members used their positions in the Pentagon to make their policies a reality through manipulation and fabrication of Intelligence reports. The think tank you're thinking of was PNAC and they were absolutely not "globalist".
Link related a fairly quick overview of 9/11.

>Obama creating ISIS,
Was done for Israeli interest in order to Destabil Syria.
Even Hillary's emails admit that's why the policy in Syria is what it is
> countless skirmishes in the middle east over oil,
>Over oil
Nope nope nope this is propaganda spewed soley by left wing Zionist gatekeepers like chompsky.
Again the shit in the ME is almost exclusively based around a radical Zionist faction in Israel and their moles in America UK etc who think that what's going on is the best way to advance their radical Zionist agenda.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M

>Steel beams
>Melt

Are you implying that on 9/11 that the buildings melted?

how come none of you conspiritards will answer this???

The collapse started exactly at the point of impact...how did the planted explosives survive the impact and the resulting fires? How did they coordinate impact and explosive placement so perfectly?

>how come none of you conspiritards will answer this???
>The collapse started exactly at the point of impact...how did the planted explosives survive the impact and the resulting fires? How did they coordinate impact and explosive placement so perfectly?
How about we deal with real evidence instead of vauge paths to nowhere

The idea of 9/11 being a conspiracy beyond the official story has plenty of hard evidence that well poisoners and gate keepers don't tell in favor of this exact kind of worthless topic.

How about this question.
What's your opinion on Israeli mossad agents providing direct assistance to the hijackers?

>in their own footprints.

failed meme

it wasnt in their "own footprints"- they didnt topple over but they damaged 43 other buildings in collapse with debris for blocks with the facade peeling off and out of the bldgs footprint.

did the joos do it?

strawman.

sorry but that doesnt really bring any evidence to bear on the claim that the buildings were brought down by controlled demo.

>The collapse started exactly at the point of impact

do you have a source for this information? or was this 100% pulled out of your ass

>how did the planted explosives survive the impact and the resulting fires?

they might not have. there is telephone recordings from calls made inside the tower, and the people who were stuck were saying "it's so hot. my god it's so hot". however, the explosives would really only be needed at the base of the structure to bring it down.

>How did they coordinate impact and explosive placement so perfectly?

There is a good chance the planes were flown remotely, or by auto-pilot. The amateur pilot hijackers were not experienced enough in commercial jets to even hit the buildings, let alone a specific location on the building.

>silverstien
it all makes sense

3 times on the same day, in the same location. Unprecedented. Actually unprecedented. That just does not happen.

>2k17
>Sup Forums still can't solve the mystery

>do you have a source for this information?

you tell me where it starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh4r-gHdyPU

To cover the destruction of wt7, where the credit servers were that would show direct links between the cia and the drugs they were selling

I posted something in TrumpGen about Trump being america's retribution for 9/11 and some idiot truther took the opportunity to offer some koolaid. Apologies

How do you know when there's a truther in the room?
>they'll make sure to tell you