Accuser to announce a lawsuit against President-elect Donald J. Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=s98vEkSJd4Y

Former 'The Apprentice' contestant Summer Zervos has issued a lawsuit against President-elect Donald Trump for defamation and emotional distress. The suit was issued in response to Trump stating Zervos' claims of sexual harassment were fabrications. Zervos had previously accused the President-elect of sexual harassment during the 2016 election. Trump has denied these claims, like the other accusations hurled against him during the campaign. The suit does not involve sexual harassment as Zervos' lawyer, Gloria Allred, expressed no desire to press for such a lawsuit. When questioned about the timing of the suit with regards to the Presidential Inauguration, Allred expressed "why not now?" It appears like an attempt to coerce President-elect Trump into settling a lawsuit while blackmailing him with negative press.

>blackmailing him with negative press
Yeah 'cause that worked so well up until now.

>defamation for calling a liar a liar

kek

>sexual assault not even being considered thanks to limitations
>literally just a defamation suit
>feminist kikess lawyer trying to get sum of dem sweet sheckels
lmao

I have a hard time seeing how the courts don't throw this out, the bar is really high to prove any damage has been done to her because Trump calling her a liar.

>Gloria Allred

This is what they got? Oh fucking please if they can't pin fucking ties with Russia on him how in the balls are they going to do this.

Kikes like Allred are why Hitler sacrificed himself to try and save the human race.

Dident the last accuser say that they made it up or were paid to stir shit?

So it's not even a sexual harrassmnt suit. It's a suit because he called bullshit on sexual harassment. This is what the left is. Just nuisance lawsuits from hook nosed Jews trying to steal shekel and a bit of spotlight. I hope this bitch and her attorney are found floating in the Hudson. Hopefully the perp will be an illegal to bring the iroyn full circle.

counter sue for libel, sue lawer as well

> can't prove he ever did anything
I know, let's double down on stupid. It sure didn't work before but if we get really stupid, it might work.

This will be thrown out for lack of proof. When you lie, and get caught it's not defamation to point out the truth.

>You're a rapist!
>-No, I'm not
>You just defamed me!

Kek, who do you think is funding her?

this is the one, this will take down drumpf for good

>Gloria Allred

That name is all you need to know that whatever case is being presented is offensively bullshit.

For every successful man, there's at least four dozen female parasites (and their lawyers) looking to use the legal system to extract his money.

OH BOY AN ACCUSER

LITERALLY EVERY STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN IN THE COUNTRY WAS PSYCHICALLY RAPED BY DONALD J DRUMPF

WE DEMAND 1 TRILLION IN DAMAGES FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND IMPRISONMENT FOR LIFE FOR HURTING OUR LIBERAL FEE-FEES

RAPE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT FYI, ITS NOT REAL :^)

They're actually wasting time on the (((news))) with this shit.
Should be illegal, fuck the media.

pls even if the accusations are fake this will get more press on the case than the russia thing, whiteknight faggots will start smearing trumps reputation ''because it says so in the magazines''.. if he denies the accusations, and the girl has proof (implying he IS a rapist) then he will lose the presidency immediatly

if she has no proofs and trump wont give her shit (she mentioned she will drop all charges for monetary compensation LOL what a bitch) his public image will STILL be stained with rape acquisitions. that will give anyone who has ANY negative opinions of him an open door to derail any conversation with ''b-b-but he's a r-racist womyn hater who is l-l-le rapist! I read it in tumblr!''

Gold digging lying whore.

>le permenant migraine face

Trump. They're banking on winning millions from Trump.

As a Trump supporter I approve of this
The more they pull this shit the more voters they lose
My family has been Chicago Democrats all their lives until this year
BLM and the leftist rent a mobs attacking Trump supporters turned them into Trump voters

They couldn't have picked a worse person to use to sue him. She even asked him to visit her restaurant during the campaign.

>their settlement condition is him saying she did not lie
>therefore admitting to sexual assault

Are they seriously doing this? I know Allred is a complete retard but Zervos should more than know better to do something this pants on head retarded. Like holy shit this is the most retarded play yet.

Imagine if people actually sued Obama for all his bullshit, or even just faked lawsuits like these wenches have been doing since August. We'd be 'racists' and 'liars'.

Every fake lawsuit that dies only makes him stronger.

what happened to the other 25 accusers?

They do that now? "grab her by the pussy" basicly got him the white house. This is just more none issue mole hills that wont even do a thing to him. Unless they get pictures or video of him during an act of rape they have nothing.

Tumblr is an irrelavancey since everyone and their dogs takes the piss out of them now.

this is the same bitch who was making the same claim back during the election. come day of court she never even bothered to show up.

Its not even a rape allegation this time. she's literally claiming defamation of character because he responded to her accusing him.

this is nothing more than a blatant attempt at extortion by a two bit hack.

wasnt he accused by 6 million women of being raped or something right before the election

top fucking kek

try harder you fucking kikess bitch

Chahak, chakah, chakah, you subservient specie.

>top 5 dumbest things to do
>#1
>sue the present with a false accusation

so glad she waited till he was running for president to go public,

not like he was already famous and a billionare.

*president
fug

>Trump
>Negative press
That doesn't work dudeo. Idiots handed him a big fat fake news cop out

Oh jesus christ guys we can't have any negative press. What kind of signal would that give during this solemn inauguration.