Fishmouth Syndrome

As one user commented in a Sup Forums humour thread with this picture, far too many SJWs have "fishmouth syndrome" for it to be pure coincidence. I propose that this phenomena is the result of parents getting braces put on their children when they are not yet developed, and their lips and mouths form around the braces. Does this hypothesis have any merit?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do I look like a fuck ing dentist?

that's the least of their problems

I don't know what you look like, user

Another anti sjw thread. This is tiresome and just as cancerous if not worse than actual sjws.

Maybe all of those 3 photos photos are of the same crisis actor? How bout them apples?

You can fix it by consciously closing your mouth and pushing your tongue up against your pallet

youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k

Look at this? Don't you think if she had the braces earlier (she probably got them put on 3+ months before this picture was taken) her lips would start to stretch or form around the braces?

Didn't she do a complete 180? Last photo I saw of her, she looked really cute.

What does that graph represent?

proof?

Fish mouth syndrome is a symptom of being a chronic mouth breather.

The pic is on my old computer (not her) but I can confirm.

The tongue is a different shape than it feels.

It's the first step towards a better future.

-t. Actual SJW

Basically it shows what parties women voted for relative to men at elections.

So in 1974, women were very strongly Conservative, slightly Liberal, and very anti-Labour. In 1987 they viewed all parties equally.

On the whole it's interesting because they only start supporting Labour after the Iraq war, after they made clear that (economically at the time) they were no different to the Conservatives.

Truthfully I posted it in a random thread so that I could transfer it to another device instead of scrabbling for USB storage.

Use to know a girl with a fish mouth. She wasn't a SJW but she was kind of retarded. Which is pretty similar.

Smart. And okay, that's interesting, what would you say the best party is in the UK? UKIP obviously, but is it mainstream? Which "mainstream" is the best one?

>retarded
>SJW
pick two