Gayness Inhibits Understanding of Geopolitics

The reason why leftists believe the pissgate story is because they are tweedy girly hipster types with estrogenbrains who have no interest in geopolitics because it doesn't relate to cliquish/gossipy type shit and they cannot even mentally process it.

Go to leftypol and you will not find a single thread about war/foreign policy because they see it as toxic masculinity.

All they have to do is play a fucking call of duty game or read a tom clancy novel to get a basic feel for shooty espionage war stuff, but they won't because they are flabby cat people that listen to the mountain goats.

Basic logic escapes their estrogenbrains, because if they had any they would know that:

- Trump would not be freestyling his conduct in the media if he was blackmailed. He would not be holding a press conference asking Russia to hack Hillary's emails if he wanted to hide the fact he was blackmailed by Russia. See: Hillary for how a controlled candidate handles themselves in public

- Russia would not have seen Trump as a person worth targeting three years ago. No one would run for president against their will up to the point that they win - they would report their situation to their authorities long before that happened.

- You do not give the person you are blackmailing nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hg7rmoHlxEg
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2014/03/18/5-reasons-vladimir-putin-gave-for-annexing-crimea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

badteeth

Thanks Ahmed

I think they believe it because most of them have fantasies about that shit
like the left keeps accusing the right of everything they're doing
>fake news
>racism
>golden showers

they are mentally disabled though so really not beyond expectations

pizzaboi

Liberal here. Not gay in the slightest tho. Anyway, cant say that I'm taking pissgate at face value. But definitely concerned that SOME of it MIGHT be true. Trump seems to be way to willing to cooperate with Russia, for one. Two, that the dossier apparently made it to the highest level briefings tells me that the intelligence agencies give it some sort of credibility, enough to include it in their high level reports.
>Trump would not be freestyling his conduct in the media if he was blackmailed. He would not be holding a press conference asking Russia to hack Hillary's emails if he wanted to hide the fact he was blackmailed by Russia. See: Hillary for how a controlled candidate handles themselves in public
First, even if this were all true, it would not be so clear that Trump was even told about his blackmail material or knew that it existed. The dossier makes it out like he's an ally of Russia, willfully collaborating. Not that they have a gun to his head the whole time.
>Russia would not have seen Trump as a person worth targeting three years ago. No one would run for president against their will up to the point that they win - they would report their situation to their authorities long before that happened.
Trump ran for president in 2012 douchebag. And he was a powerful man before running this time around
>You do not give the person you are blackmailing nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world
If you are allied with them, sure you do.

Of course, none of us can prove any of this, obviously. Arguing about it is rather pointless, tbqh desu

Its true all gay men act like women and follow celeb gossip and other feminine bullshit. Gas the fags right after the kikes

>Trump seems to be way to willing to cooperate with Russia, for one

In what way? Russia has done literally nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

>the dossier apparently made it to the highest level briefings tells me that the intelligence agencies give it some sort of credibility

They deliberately leaked it in response to Trump threatening an audit of the CIA. The MI6 guy forged the document for them because they're partners in crime. Both agencies know that they would be exposed and many people would be jailed if Trump actually found out what the 'deep state' was up to.

The most likely reason for the dossier is they're trying to build a media narrative to create a maidan-type riot OR dampen loyalty to Trump if the CIA sends a 'schizophrenic' gunman after him so the right-wing doesn't riot or dig deep into what happened.

yeah, they only annexed sovereign territory from their neighbor. Nothing wrong tho. We should encourage that behavior, right guis?
K, Vlad

They annexed territory because Obama and the EU overthrew the legitimate government with neo-nazis.

Keep on drinkin that Putin piss-koolaid, there little fella

You are exactly the kind of cunt I'm talking about in the OP. You have this vague 'muh feeling' that because it came from the CIA it has some sort of clinical official-ness to it and there's no way it could be a partisan act.

This is because, you were not interested enough to even know the nature of intelligence agencies and you think it's some sort of innocuous government service. THIS is what intelligence agencies do: independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html they give orders to the two party system.

T. Geopolitical retard

And you have some vague 'muh feeling' that it cant possibly be true because you don't want to believe it. Neither of us is in any sort of position to be able to verify the report or not. I just said I am
>definitely concerned that SOME of it MIGHT be true

Look at this faggot and laugh

>No evidence
>Operate solely on feelings

Leftist bitchboi keep moving

I know that it was made up, because it was a story that was made up by associates of Evan McMullin months before election day to smear Trump. If they had any proof they would have released it before election day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hg7rmoHlxEg

They simply resurrected this smear in a panicked reaction to Trump's threat to audit the CIA.

I'll state this clearly so try and let it penetrate the estrogen filter in your brain: If they had proof like they said they did months before election day, they would have released it to prevent Trump's election.

This is an attempt to undermine Trump because they are at risk of being exposed as a jewish pedophile-blackmail deep state.

You are trying too hard. Relax, this is only a Mongolian horse diddler image board

>If they had any proof they would have released it before election day.
This is an absolutely fair point that I had considered the day this shit was released. But having proof and being true are not exactly the same thing.
>This is an attempt to undermine Trump because they are at risk of being exposed as a jewish pedophile-blackmail deep state.
Woah woah woah, settle down there fella. You're beginning to sound a bit unhinged. If this is a hit job (and it very well may be), I would put it on Obama as a fuck you to Trump for all the birther bullshit. It would be fitting as it is attempt to de-legitimize the incoming president based on total conjecture

I would say that you are the one who is trying too hard, goy.

>waa I don't like how they look so why not be autistic and draw opinions on them based on exactly that
>'Go to leftypol and you will not find a single thread about war/foreign policy because they see it as toxic masculinity.'
>because they see it as toxic masculinity.
you cling to your masculinity like democrats cling to anything they have at the moment.

and I bet that just as the pissgate/trump aversion, your masculinity is something composed of too much of self-asserted fiction and that it can't really stand on its own on the real world.

Only US and UK IPs can see your pots, friend.

Your empirical argument is solid. Congrats!

In one breath you're entertaining the idea that intelligence agencies blackmail people in sexual stings and you call what I said unhinged, despite the fact that there are MANY corroborated claims of several western countries and the Soviet Union controlling pedophile politicians through stings.

When the Jerry Sandusky story broke, the story was that he was trafficking children to republicans but the media didn't report it. The westminister pedophile ring has been corroborated to hell and back and it was found that the whole purpose of it was blackmail and that politicians were actually recruited from the UK version of NAMBLA.

A few days ago on the BBC I saw a CIA agent admit that the CIA specializes in blackmail and does it all the time when he was trying to make a point that this is how intelligence agencies like the FSB operate. What I'm saying is spy agencies blackmail politicians en masse and there is proof of that.

not true, I tried a Canadian VPN and it worked fine

mudshitbrit is correct.

estrogenbrain faggot beard males are the problem today

they are the biggest problem our world faces today, worse than terrorisim, isis, niggers, cancer ANY FUCKING THING is dwarfed by these cuckbois. Why you ask? BECAUSE THEY ALLOW AND ENABLE ALL THE PREVIOUS MENTIONED THINGS TO OCCUR.

we are facing an extinction level event here.
the fucking END of every thing due to weakness in our male pollution.

If these creatures are not stopped there will be nothing left.

Its long past due, to do what must be done. Make the hard fucking choices, through IRON FUCKING WILL POWER WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE NU-MALE

In one breath you are saying that intelligence agencies are known for their sexual blackmail and also that its totally not possible that intelligence agencies would use sexual blackmail on Trump

OP I suck dick like none other and I'm currently writing a thesis on China's foreign policy in least developed countries in Africa and Latin America. That being said, even the straight liberals here in Portland have no clue what the fuck is going on in the world.

leftypol?

I understand that you believe the Crimea was a legitimate part of the Ukraine. But most Russians would not agree with you in the slightest. Nikita Khrushchev symbolically gave the Crimea to the Ukraine to try and make amends for Stalin's horrid treatment of the Ukraine. I say symbolically because Khrushchev most likely thought the USSR would not breakup in 40 years hence... It should have went back to Russia when the USSR broke up...

irrelevant. underage commies who think they are the working class when they don't actually work

Most people don't interest in geopolitical affairs, most just want to work 9 to 5, go home and watch tv, drink and tune in on a sports game.

Trust me my lost generation of fucking pathetic retarded indoctrinated millenialfags don't even read literature anymore besides the one or two memebooks that get praise by everyone who thinks like them.

They'll never learn from history, they'll never open up to anything that's takes place outside their bubble, they'll never wonder into anything mysterious, amazing or something that's perhaps evil but takes place on a grand scale that you can't deny but be happy you discovered it NO, all these things are negative and what they need in life are only things that radiate positivity.
Forget ignoring shit that offends you on an anonymous community.
When you think like them you can't escape your narrow views so you cling to the one reality where you live in wonderland with people who are like you, sharing superficial shit on facekike and twatter about stuff that is somewhat connected to your life but topics with on avarage have the debt of a wooden plank, and they post this shit over and over again.
I can go on /lit/ /his/ Sup Forums /sci/ read a goddamn book, learn about a work of art or find something new to do or interest myself in and these people i.e. co-workers, friends etc find it amazing,... wooooow, that's so great.
Then when you advertise the idea to them of widening their view by giving them something you know they'll like beyond their own taste they crawl back into their shelters.
They don't have the time, they can't be bothered, they think it's not really for them.

My generation consists of the most pathetic insecure retarded pieces of shits that ever existed in the west.
Do you have any idea what's it like to lower your power level day after day to not try and offend them with what to you only means "a witty joke" or subjects that would be interesting to ANYONE who could muster the slightest bit of interest.

They sting their own politicians. Actually catching a foreign individual and getting them to win the presidency in the most powerful country in the world doesn't make any fucking sense because it wouldn't even be attempted.

The chance of succeeding vs the chance of getting caught and starting an international incident sees to that. You don't mess with nuclear powers that directly when there is no payoff in sight.

Only a tiny sliver of english-speaking Americans, who were both politically engaged and saw what would happened with the alt-right/new wave of populism had any clue Trump could win - basically Sup Forums and Breitbart.

The Russians would not be fluent in all those specific things, especially with a language barrier to have seen anything in Trump. They would have just thought the west is too liberal and this guy is crazy right wing and can't win.

>It should have went back to Russia when the USSR broke up...
But it didnt go to Russia when the USSR broke up. It was sovereign Ukrainian territory. This is undeniable fact. The French could come in here and say it was a mistake to have sold the Louisiana territory to the US, but that doesnt give them the right to take it back

They didnt need him to win to do damage to Murrican democracy. And Trump didnt need to know that to be on board...so long as they were feeding him useful info, I dont see why its so difficult to believe that he wouldn't play along.

Indeed. But when said part of the territory is primarily Russian? And it is within 20-25 years from said event?

Still sovereign territory. You can keep reading me the Putin talking points on this....here, this article will lay it out for you...
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2014/03/18/5-reasons-vladimir-putin-gave-for-annexing-crimea/

The people were majority Russian and welcomed it with open arms. Independent western polling showed huge support for the annexation, much like how people cheered in the streets when Hitler "invaded" Austria.

Then why did the Ukraine not go to war to defend their 'Sovereign' territory?

Maybe they saw what happened in Chechnya

>The most likely reason for the dossier is they're trying to build a media narrative to create a maidan-type riot OR dampen loyalty to Trump

That's exactly what they are doing, and they are failing spectacularly. You are watching the jews lose control in realtime.

The mask really started slipping when it was down to Trump and Cruz with that fag from Ohio sticking around for no _good_ reason. Seeing the GOP attack their own candidate harder than the dems was when the cracks were evident to anyone with a triple-digit IQ. Pissgate was the final nail in their coffin.

Perhaps my friend. I am not totally disagreeing with you but asking you to look at it from the Russians prospective.

The Ukraine is not in our sphere of influence and we should not treat it as such.

It has been damage control since election night.