Deutschland

When did Sup Forums became anti German?

when you started sucking ahmed's cock and assisting his penis into your wife's vagina

Merkel and 60% guys (spics and niggers) shitposting, also envy

Sup Forums always hated germans.

This.
Go back to being all angry and world dominating

When Germany became anti German

Is there enough time for us to save Europe for a third time?

You and us have always been disliked in europe

tfw Germany can get bombed, raped and destroyed multiple times and is still more successful than GB

>mfw

Because most don't have it so nice like we have
also dumb delusional americans

Imperial Leather

If there was a single country that liked us I would fight for our survival.
Now that japan has switched there is no reason anymore.
Literally every country, including Germany hates us now.

This isn't even my final speech.

>heavily frowned upon and in some cases, illegal to make any positive affirmation of German identity

but hey we still have bennies xD

am i helping guys

Around the same time Germany did.

This

Good music tho.

You can't even do an ironic Nazi salute in Germany. And comedians get arrested and fined for insulting forgin leaders. Fag

Did someone genuinely run to another thread and ask for help because of Banter?
I have never seen behavior like that except in webms from americans who tell us about black people behavior

What the fuck britain?
I thought you were the kings of banter.

when Germany became anti-German

delet this bulgar my freind

When Merkel betrayed you and send mudshits and niggers to the fatherland

Since germans became anti-german

the instant germoney became antigerman

Lads why is YKTD so autistic?

Tunnocks teacakes desu

fuck i just bit my hand

d/c by antifa shill. do not respond.

pol loves germany.

>This is Germanys best come back

We're going to enjoy watching it all crumble you communist shits.

i once believed in the EU project!

it was the wise move to go from from the empire,the moulding together of france germany the uk into on hyper power!

we was the new new york,brussels was DC,spain was texas,...finland was guam

but the commies got in and ruined it with multi culturalism! europe is for europeans not 3rd world scum!!!!

and that is why i voted out,get closer ties to the usa and commonwealth

Charlotte got called racist in Gregs today

When germans became fags

u got sweden tho.

When they went full cuck. I used to actually appreciate >muh heritage once upon a time.

i dont hate germans, i have always seen them as my kin. do not believe in the FALSE MEDIA, PROPAGANDA.

Mods are quick tonight lad, deleted my combos and got a dubbles warning, which is weird

still working a a phonebox combo though ^;)

BIN

Sweden hates us too

Again it was japan until a few weeks ago when they swapped too

Now I don't know anymore.
Literally every country hates us. What is the point of working for a glorious german future if that would just make the entire world unhappy.
Denying your heritage is very german my friend.

I think they wait for you in every thread lad. When Nelson column posting I never got warnings or had the posts deleted

When Germany became Cuckland №2 after Sweden

>Underrated

When Germany became anti-Germany.

GOD
O
D

STOP THE MAD HUN

SAVE
A
V
E

I don't hate you, I like your EBM and electro ;)

I'm pretty sure at about the point that germany became anti german.

My whole life

One that you can't change though

Who's that hag?

Right now there is nothing more pro-German than being anti-Germany.

ZAT

I'm a patient man, mods eventually got bored of doing it for free and so the cycle continues

>Finland leaving that early
Hah, I wish, I really do.

Islam will make Germany great again.

>bomb all germans

Oy Vey white friend, I just want the best for you goyim

I didn't mean the Rolloposting

DO

Islam will be the cause of its downfall

Germany and Finland deserve the sword for destroying Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years. The US will not help you faggots this time. You deserve to burn down to smoldering ashes. Europes destruction can't happen soon enough. Anyone got marshmallows?

IT

WIFE

AGAIN

>meant Sweden, not Finland

Leftism and feminism are the cancer. Islam is the chemo.

>I didn't mean the Rolloposting

then what did you mean?

What have got against Rollo posting?

we just want germany like the gool old days.
Proud and strong
Not brown and cucked to death

FUCK GERMANY.

Sweden, not Finland!

what the German people have become is loathsome. a lot of the Germans are Sup Forums are solid guys but as a whole the Germans are total Trudeau tier pussies.

sand niggers rape your women and it seems like most Germans would rather blame themselves than the niggers who did it. the German solution is to invite more rapists and give them everything. it's not Sweden style cuckery but pretty close.

it's hard to respect a people who don't respect themselves

actually, I'm more mad at the libtards in Germany. Germany is a great place to visit but the rapey migrants have fucked it up big time.

>107558182

Sorry, I read it now

I like your guys passion. Its always great to see your football.

I know there are individuals from various countries who still like germany or germans but if we would vote there would not be a single country who likes germany now.

Sup Forums has really redpilled me on how hated we are around the world.
I knew it was only a time until japan would turn and now I am content with dying out.
I will do my part and if I ever get children I will make sure to adopt and not to create more germans.

And you get jailed for teaching a dog the nazi salute.

t. 54%

When you stopped being white and became brown

Do you realized that the european immigration crisis was cause by the USA when they bombed Syria. Your are badly informed stupid burger. You caused the crisis, someday the europe will have enough the US bullshit.

Huete!

oy vey white goy! You must accept multiculturalism, its for the good of your country, goy! Its like a way to pay us back because of the holocaust goyim! OY VEY!!!!!!!
>muh shekels

blame Obama and the leftists for that, don't fucking blame all of us Americans for it. I myself, was against this.

Cuck.
If someone doesn't like you, you are not supposed to surrender. You need to destroy him and push him to the ground where he belongs.

>this is the only man whose judgement should be relevant to you.

>Germany following the way of France
Pls, let us hate you more by doing a complete 180 on what made people think your country was great

No. Islam is the common cold that has infected the weak body and is turning into pneumonia.

Heil Kaiser dir

you gave us craftwork,we gave you Depeche Mode,and the worlds a better place for it.

>Leafposting this hard

Using the left's shittiest excuse for their population replacement agenda.

>Hurrrr it's the USA's fault we have to let all these people into our country! But only military aged men though...

Eat shit and die commie scum. Day of the rake when?>

Islam is more than a cold, its a plague that's infecting the Western world. The rats that are carrying this plague and infecting everyone with it are the globalist zionists.

when people realized you won't be getting your shit together to start the fourth reich

Look how much the entire world hates us.
There are several anti-german threads on Sup Forums at all times.
On Krautchan this would be obvious antifa shitposting. Here it is just the reality.
The rest of the world hates us as much as antifa nowadays.

Hey I was just there a few months ago. Nice Cathedral.

when we realized that you will once more elect Merkel so we figured that your only goal is to ruin Europe time after time after time

don't worry, remember, I'm not German and if these brainwashed lefties are making you feel guilty because of the holocaust and the Nazis then I would say fuck them. The Germans today are not at fault for what the Germans did around 70 years ago.

How many times has Germany come close to destroying Europe?

>When Germany became anti German
Well said.

>If there was a single country that liked us I would fight for our survival.
>Now that japan has switched there is no reason anymore.
>Literally every country, including Germany hates us now.

If you don't even like yourself, don't expect anyone to like you.

When you fucking libtards decided to let every sandnigger from the middle east to Africa into Europe.