Brit/pol/: All REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE edition

Theresa May FULL Brexit speech
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/

UK to become GLOBAL tax haven for corporations, to spite the EU
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121574/Hammond-s-threat-EU-Britain-slash-taxes-fight-business-try-wound-Brexit-negotiations.html

Tripfags eternally BTFO, unwelcome in Brit/pol/, UK republic again
>Do not reply to YKTD, 'Identified', Rimmer or other tripfags
>DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE tripfags
>NYPD BTFO

Northern Ireland dissolves governenment. Sinn Fein supports HARD BORDER with EU member RoI
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38650350

How much do you ACTUALLY know about refugees?
>refugee-action.org.uk/about/facts-about-refugees/

No 'Brexit policy' actually decided, just positive bluster and spin from failing Tory goverment
>voxpoliticalonline.com/2017/01/15/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-on-tuesday-will-be-about-her-failure-especially-on-immigration/

How can you help refugees?
>gov.uk/helprefugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=b_kE8GczzuA
irinnews.org/analysis/2016/06/27/what-does-brexit-mean-refugees
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-conference-speech-immigration-human-rights-everything-you-need-to-know-a7131616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SJNgDAx85aI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87281403/#q87281403
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/25/theresa-may-call-general-election-fixed-term-parliaments-act-brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw migrants benefit the UK economy

tfw love will overcome hatred

tfw YKTD gets BTFO and leaves the UK on a boat

What did you just say about me, you stupid baka? I’ll have you know I am the best of the Brit/pol/ Karenposters, that I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Alice threads, and that I have over 300 confirmed Karen images. I am trained in cute warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire Japanglosphere. You are nothing to me but just another senpai. I will cute you the dess out with kawaii the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my sugoi words. You think you can get away with saying that about me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Karenposters across 3D and your school is being traced right now so you better prepare for the transfer, senpai. The transfer student that karen watashi desu your rude life. Your heart will stop, senpai. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kawaii in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my voice. Not only am I extensively trained in being cute, but I have access to the entire cast of Kiniro Mosaic and I will use it to its full extent to send you back to not-cute-ville. If only you could have known what totemo kawaii reaction images your little "kuru" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, baka. I will desu~ all over you and you will drown in it. desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

*squats*

>DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE tripfags
>The OP goes on to make the first post about me

What did butthurt Tories mean by this?

Eternal reminder

>Blacks could be anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=b_kE8GczzuA

"What do they know of England who only England know?"

It is a saying which dates. It has a period aroma, like Kipling's "Recessional" or the state rooms at Osborne. That phase is ended, so plainly ended, that even the generation born at its zenith, for whom the realisation is the hardest, no longer deceive themselves as to the fact. That power and that glory have vanished, as surely, if not as tracelessly, as the imperial fleet from the waters of Spithead.

And yet England is not as Nineveh and Tyre, nor as Rome, nor as Spain. Herodotus relates how the Athenians, returning to their city after it had been sacked and burnt by Xerxes and the Persian army, were astonished to find, alive and flourishing in the blackened ruins, the sacred olive tree, the native symbol of their country.

So we today, at the heart of a vanished empire, amid the fragments of demolished glory, seem to find, like one of her own oak trees, standing and growing, the sap still rising from her ancient roots to meet the spring, England herself.
Perhaps, after all, we know most of England "who only England know".

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian (Russian flag)
>YKTD(paki)

nth for new twitter funposting accounts

Help lads

>sub-human Turkic (Russian flag)

And whatever you are.

Got your back lad

n+xth for leaving the EU too

First for the Turkish Master Race

Most of you are fuckin shills anyway.

Turks are Hellenic and Illyrian

Thanks, he flummoxed I had no response

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off kike.

kill yourself

given that these threads are still being spammed could a mod pin 1 per day or something
certain bullshit is allowed here, this shit is not and never has been.

brexit

means

brexit

*Sends you to concentration camp for betraying Brit/pol/*

do it again Bomber Harris

ALTERNATIVE THREAD

This thread was literally made 10mins ago.
Ctr shill you only posted once.

So . . . Good news?

you lads are persistent whatever you get out of doing this, I'll give you that much

triggered by the op image? sad

SNP RIP

Now hollow fires burn out to black,
And lights are guttering low:
Square your shoulders, lift your pack,
And leave your friends and go.

Oh never fear, man, nought's to dread,
Look not to left nor right:
In all the endless road you tread
There's nothing but the night.

What an absolute peach of a get

Shame it had to go to a sharter

"""Independent""" Scotland brought to you by the SNP
>ethnically and racially diverse
>religious freedom
>National Race Relations Act
>SNP led
>civic nationalism
>free education
>Euro as a currency
>EU member
>nuclear free zone
>has a refugee settlement programme
>dysgenic in nature - retards, drug addicts and scum are encouraged to breed by the welfare state

I'm just catching up with this speech, but it seems like we are taking back our legal and economic sovereignty, but not burning bridges. I'm happy.

Portsmouth Fan.

SnG and SU vision
Free Alba of a healthy person:
>Racially and ethnically homogenous Scottish Scotland.
>Anglos and Catholics - expelled
>Catholics, Jews, Mudslimes, coons, asians - expelled and banned
>By Constitution white settlers/tourists/workers can't make up more than 3% of the population
>firearms for loyal citizens that pledge allegiance to the High Scottish Race
>elected King
>King and warrior elite rules the country
>loyal armed Racial Patriots protect the Scots from the potential state abuse
>nuclear deterrent that can turn USA, China or Russia into a wasteland
>Scottish pound
>mandatory eugenics

Don't forget
>Police devoting all their time to chasing down people who say unfashionable things on twitter

FRONT OF THE LINE

Das rite

REAL THREAD.

Is Brexit bad for refugees?

"Geddes points out that British Euroscepticism is less directly linked to the refugee crisis than Euroscepticism in countries such as Italy or Sweden, “where the effective collapse of the Schengen zone and [the EU’s] inability to respond to the refugee crisis has been felt” and refugees have become a scapegoat for “deeper European problems”."
>irinnews.org/analysis/2016/06/27/what-does-brexit-mean-refugees

It doesn't have to be. The UK is more free to decide its policy outside the EU, more able to vet refugees and better able to pursue policies that will build a lasting solution.
However, UK's continued arms deliveries to Saudi Arabia and support of dictatorial moarchies must end for meaningful change to be manifested.

who's this shill btw?

Brexit won't really happen. Either politicians will stall for years until they can rerun the vote and get the result they want or they'll pull out formally and enact laws to keep you functionally still a member. Nothing anyone cares about like immigration or economics will change.

This is the shill thread though

t. YK I've never ever ever split the thread TD

why make it at 21:11:22 when this thread was made 21:00:00

MUMMY MAY BTFO

How will she ever recover? Looks like she will have to cancel her plans for a hard Brexit.

>t. Russian divide and conquer """""Scottish""""" separatist siding with the shills in a help the refugees thread
QUEL SURPRISE.

>her plans for a hard Brexit

filtered

ultimate echo chamber tweeting to each other with the same hashtag and achieving nothing.

Join the "Slowly kill an autist" club today!
1)create a thread before YKTD
2)he spergs out
3)his lifespan decreases
BASED? Based

>Trust me, I'm Welsh

Right-wingers do the same and are arguably worse

Theresa May is pretty much dead in the water
Nobody in politics respects her. The only voters that like her are Thatcher fans (just because she's a woman doesn't make her good m8)
She has a terrible policy of bungling international agreements through ineptitude
For someone who says Corbyn is unelectable, she herself won't hold a general election - because she would be gladly slaughtered by the public

more info in here
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-conference-speech-immigration-human-rights-everything-you-need-to-know-a7131616.html

>she herself won't hold a general election - because she would be gladly slaughtered by the public
Jeremy, is that you?

If you love the """""refugees""""" so much, go and buy a house in Turkey or Israel and keep them there. It costs 10 times more to help 1 refugee in the UK than in neighbouring countries to their home. That means for every 1 refugee in the UK, you sacrificed 10 in the ME. As well as encouraging them to take the hazardous journey across an entire continent. We're full. And there aren't any refugees in any neighbouring countries to the UK anyway. They ceased to be refugees when they crossed the border of the first safe country.

Just go in the other thread and let this slide.

>go in the other thread
Convince me.

Excuse me mr, cuck! Why haven't you walked off a bridge?

>tfw 5 of those images being pro-tory was me shitposting and YKTD actually took the bait

>I-IT WAS JUST IRONIC
>BET YOU FEEL PRETTY SILLY NOW THAT YOU'VE BTFO US KNOWING THERE WAS ONE PERSON THAT WAS ONLY KIDDING

I hope some of you lads are campaigning in Stoke on Trent.

>YKTD actually took the bait
Always

>It costs 10 times more to help 1 refugee in the UK
Source me bro?

Jordan already has more refugees than citizens, similar problem in other neighbouring states. Syria was a stable state housing refugees before plunging into war.
Refugee camps are also hotbeds for radicalisation. Clearly that policy is a failure.

>We're full
Source plz m8?

Last time i was on a train there was a lot of empty green and pleasant land. Space enough for one or two displaced people, perhaps until their country stabilises.

OMD, might we be ending the UKIP-NEET-YKTD circlejerk?

>inb4 polls are fake
she would win easy, even the remainers like her more than corbyn. the only way conservatives lose is undecided and don't knows all go to labour and no other party.

do it for him

>do it.
>t.

well polls are fake... welcome to the current year.
if she would win easy, why won't she hold an election? surely it would make her stronger as an ELECTED PM?
also a general election in the uk is not 'which of the following do you think would make the best prime minister?'

UK changed the Polish Immigrants for global migrants aka niggers.

If brexit might lead to UK getting blacked even more I will laugh my ass off. Atleast Poles are white.

Just stumbled upon this video lads

youtube.com/watch?v=SJNgDAx85aI

Just thought it was very well made, has anyone been? Might go this summer.

>also a general election in the uk is not 'which of the following do you think would make the best prime minister?'
Everyone here knows that's not true and that the Americanisation of our politics as well as the generally thick-as-shit state of your average normie has made it that way

>UK changed the Polish Immigrants for global migrants aka niggers.
Nope

This is why many minorities voted for Brexit -- they didn't want more Euros coming in. But we had to do it due to the Turkish threat.
At that time they were heading for membership and would have flooded us.

>Atleast Poles are white.

>t. Ahmed from Ankara

See And that is just regular immigration. And not even taking into account the social costs of immigration. There is literally not one single positive thing about immigration. NOTHING. IT'S WHITE GENOCIDE.

ETERNALLY B T F O.

REAL THREAD.

This is UKIPs biggest chance. It can't be coincidence that after the byelection emerges May gets her finger out on Europe. She would prefer Lab to win over UKIP, i reckon.
The country needs a UKIP win here.

SNP voters too?

What is brit/pol/ culture?

What are brit/pol/ values?

Nice

Really makes you think
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87281403/#q87281403

Damn.

Brexits cancelled
give me attention

>why won't she hold an election?
elections are fixed term now
>is not 'which of the following do you think would make the best prime minister?'

no but unless something changes or we pretend people vote for thier local MP , corbyn is unpopular with everyone

@107561259

>give me attention

No.

That's not really an argument
You just quote """statistics""" about various ethnicities being poor. If that jingoistic patchwork of pseudo-evidence convinces you that accepting refugees is a bad thing, then you truly are lost my friend!
I await a real rebuttal

the fixed term parliament act sets an upper limit on terms (5 years) which didn't exist before
it doesn't stop the PM calling an election whenever they want
-or the parliament voting 'no confidence' to trigger a general election
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011

>What is brit/pol/ culture?
>
>What are brit/pol/ values?
PAKI BASHING

Something we can be proud of

>culture
English
>values
Cuckolding

If you don't reply to this post I will cum in your mum tonight.

Is anyone else sick to the back teeth of these fucking loathesome mummy pages on normiebook? It's just the same old self pitying whining about how terrible their 73 kids are, how alcoholic they are and how shit their partners are. Bonus points if accompanied by a crudely drawn cartoon.

Just fuck it all off!

What is his end game?

Is this YKTD?

www.change.org/p/get-men-on-british-make-up-campaigns

>the fixed term parliament act sets an upper limit on terms (5 years) which didn't exist before
>it doesn't stop the PM calling an election whenever they want
>-or the parliament voting 'no confidence' to trigger a general election
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-term_Parliaments_Act_2011

have a read of this , yes if they vote they can do pretty much anything but you're misunderstanding the fixed term,part.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/25/theresa-may-call-general-election-fixed-term-parliaments-act-brexit

Skimmed Brexit