Hey goyim did you know you can become a jew for free?

turns out Israel covers all conversion studies and even surgical circumcision costs without any expenses on the filthy goyim's part

be honest: if it was a viable choice for you right now, would you become a jew and move here?

Hahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

>desert
>half the population is arabs
>the other half jews
>surrounded by muslim coutries
no thanks

maybe
i would first go on holiday to test Israel and see how it is too live there but NoRWAY IS SO comfy.

>we need more white people, the post

You know Jews laugh at people who do this shit. Doing this stuff won't magically give you all the family connections or the 10 point verbal IQ increase.

I'm Jewish by blood, and I don't laugh at it. I think it's silly converting to any religion, but I'd consider them a full Jew if they convert to the religion.

They'd be way more Jewish than me.

Your country is too small, and you cant cross your borders because you are surrounded by enemies. Your like a rat stuck in its hole surrounded by cats.

Is it because they are so desperate for people to outvote the Mudslimes that they would encourage conversion of goy?

That's quite weird.

Are they taking in Abbos and Jiggaboos?

>turns out Israel covers all conversion studies and even surgical circumcision costs without any expenses on the filthy goyim's part

Not memeing here, but would this apply to anyone or just westerners?

Could a Somali do it?

no, you have to be literate to read torah

They want more European blood in their country.

By no means do they think Europeans are inferior -- in fact, they rely on European descent to exist as a functional entity.

It would give me a chance to be on the winning side.

When Israel was founded, it was roughly 80% ashnazi.

Now that figure has reversed.

Can I convert without cutting my dick?

If it's a downgrade for south africa, who is literally surrounded by niggers and probably is a nigger himself, it's a downgrade for everyone.

See my dick is already cut ( not a Jew tho ) so it's no skin off my dick.

I have no reason to go there though and don't believe in YHWY or GD.

No.

And if you are already circumcised, they're still gonna wanna make a ritual nick on your dickhead.

>you can become a jew for free

not really "free" -- aeroplane tickets to burgerland cost money

>Becoming an Orthodox Jew to move to Israel

What happens if you fall out of the religion? Like I know that Israel really doesn't recognize conversions in reform/liberal sects.

I'd become a Jew to learn your jewish money magic and then convert back

It could be useful, to have the back up country just in case. Though more than likely Israel is the one that will have the shit hit the fan and have to run away from there rather than the other way around.

The jews already own my country

>living near syria and civil war
>have 3 mil refugees
>50 % of the country loves erdogehan means >50% of my country is arabic lover fags
> 1 dollar = 3.7 Liras here (best economy)
but still I love my shipwreck country and my cockroach people so hail hitler

NO

Yes, hence they want more Europeans.

The less Europeans and European descendants they have, the much higher chance of it turning into a typical shit show.

Honestly, it depends as there is always a dissenting opinion, but an Orthodox conversion is as good as gold to most Jews.

Why? Because it's fucking hard to do. Jews accept Jews by blood as obligatory members of the club; even if you're a shitty Jew, they can't deny you're a Jew. For an Orthodox rabbi to even consider converting you, which they will deny you three times typically, you have to be willing to hold all the mitzvot.

For baal teshuva (those who became religious from secular households), things are typically gradual. E.g., you don't separate cooking apparatus for meat and milk, but you don't eat pork. So, it's a work in progress, as long as the effort seems genuine. If you're a convert, you HAVE to follow all the rules to the fullest extent that you know in a respectable rabbinic opinion to be considered genuine in conversion.

Likewise, there is always a popular story of some goyish woman converting into Orthodoxy to marry a man, and then once they've done the conversion immediately leaving once they discover that their bride to be didn't practice particularly often or well.

you do realize that we had a meeting saying Palestine shit skins will get some of your land right?

Err... husband to be

Show me where to sign up, i wanna be on the winning team.

Good point. They seem happy for Jews to be driven out of Europe. Some are going to America, but some will go to Israel.
How they think an Islamic Europe will tolerate Israel's existence is a mystery to me.

It's kinda funny, really

Israel is on its way to be a typical Semite mess if they can't get more Europeans. The gibs from Uncle Sam is a band aid at best.

And Muslims being introduced into Europe fosters anti-antisemitism amongst the natives Europeans -- Europe will never turn into a Semite mess in the foreseeable future too.

> Also mediterranean, and tropic, and West European-like. Heck, Israel has 5 different climatic zones. What do you have?
> 20%. And they mostly stay in their own towns.
> It's oy vey and kosher partying for 40 days and 40 nights all Hebrew-year long madafaka. Jump in. *payment and extra charges to be expected.
> AND A GUARANTEED CHANCE TO FUCKIN REMOVE KEBAB WHILE DOING NATIONAL BBQ WITH WHOLE COUNTRY ON INDEPENDENCE DAY WITH EVERY CITIZENSHIP?! Sign me up Haim!
Hell yea, I would go for it man. Unless you're a black SA- we don't need Niggers here.

It's our money anyways you filthy faggots.