IT'S HAPPENING AND IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

THE US ANNOUNCES SANCTIONS AGAINST REPUBLIKA SRPSKA LEADER MILORAD DODIK FOR ALLEGEDLY VIOLATING THE BOSNIAN CONSTITUTION

youtube.com/watch?v=NInqPiFln-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
youtube.com/watch?v=EzTFCte2Qe4
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/buducnost-europe-bosna-ce-se-podijeliti-izmedu-hrvatske-i-srbije-a-na-jugu-balkana-nastat-ce-velika-albanija/1186079/
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/analiticar-koji-je-uzburkao-regiju-idejom-da-se-uspostave-velika-hrvatska-srbija-i-albanija-otkrio-je-koje-bi-teritorije-pripojio-kojoj-zemlji/5478019/
youtu.be/cpZfbn5QwIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sense that this is somehow related to the earlier balkans thread but.... you're going to have to explain this

There was a referendum back in the fall about a "Day of Republika Srpska" that resulted in like 98% of the people being in favour of it... but the federal republic of Bosnia said it was constitutional but Dodik didn't give a fuck and went ahead with it

it was unconstitutional*

so it's just the right moment for this after that shit with the train which happened days ago on kosovo...

Which is why I'm saying ids habbednings

I dont see why they shouldnt join Serbia when its a Serb populated area in a quasi made up country .

nobody cares about a meme non-country's meme issues

why don't you off some archduke and stir some shit instead

ww3 when?

/Balkan general/ when?

>The U.S. Treasury Department has imposed sanctions against Republika Srpska’s nationalist leader, Milorad Dodik, saying that he is actively obstructing efforts to implement the 1995 Dayton accords that ended the war in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

>The sanctions imposed on January 17 by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) allow U.S. authorities to block access by Dodik to any of his property or assets under U.S. jurisdiction.

>Dodik, the president of Bosnia's autonomous Serb entity, has been criticized by Western powers for pushing forward with so-called Republika Srpska Statehood celebrations on January 9.

>The celebrations were staged in Banja Luka in violation of a court order from Bosnia-Herzegovina’s capital, Sarajevo, and warnings from the West that the activities threaten the country’s unity and constitutional order.

>be shitstain country
>upset america
>get sanctioned

Literally no one cares.

Last time no one cared and yet ww1 started

Basically, he's pushing it too far and the US just decided to slap him. They're getting sanctioned so things will only get worse for them.

He lied about being invited to Trump's inauguration (idiot actually bought a ticket and lied about being invited on live TV) then the US banned him from entering America and now the sanctions.

He kept on violating the constituion and got rekt.

Basically this.

He was celebrating the start of genocide against Bosniaks and Croats as day of "republika srpska" and expected to get away with it.

Should have at least picked a different date...maybe then no one would do anything.

lol it is not happening

> be Milorad Dodik Dodo Brat
> get invited to the Trump inauguration
> king nigga gets pissed off
> first they don't allow him to come to inauguration
> next they sanction him
> in 3 days Trump will lift that sanctions

so stfu nothing is happening, just king nigga showing muscles in front for Trump friends

He lied about being invited.

Bought a 350 USD ticket

Pissed of the Americans

Banned him from entering the country

He got cockier

Sanctions

> I am a retard who hates Serbs so let me tell you what is habbening

O I AM LAFFIN

By the way, this was in the news even in Serbia. He really embarrased himself.

>remember muh Srebrenica kufar

what will this do exactly?

as far as I'm concerned can start any moment as long as it's between chinks and burgers evading europe altogether

Everyone is free to google it. He lied. Even the Serbian media reported on it. Stupid mistake, just like the train. Get over it ffs

Can that shitty non-country part of the world stop starting world wars. Seriously, you fucking slavs at it again. I blame muslims for this.

All will be good once Serbs stop starting wars and then complaining about losing. Which is never. Such is life in the Balkans.

topkek

WE WORLD WAR 3 NOW BOYS

Who /NATO/ here??
>serbcuck responses
No need

But I mean, everything else aside, to actually buy a ticket, flaunt it on live TV and think no one will figure it out or the US won't state you weren't actually invited...what a dumb move. Almost dumber than the train.

>2017
>supporting nato
You have to go back >>>/lefty/pol/>>>

Fuck off Bosnia you wouldn't even be a country if NATO/UN didnt save your sorry ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

>i was turned down a contractor job in kosovo.

Fuck i always miss happenings

Nah.

We're a country because Serbcucks like your dad moved to Canada instead of fighting in the war, among other things kek. NATO didn't really interfere here.

How does your dad feel about being a traitor and having a degenerate son? Must be tough.

Srbija and Srpska should unite.

That's pretty embarrassing. Do you still hate each-others or its just serbian politics?

Bosnian Bantz destroying lives since 1992

Serbs hate everyone and have started wars with every neighbouring country (and managed to lose every single one) So naturally people hate them too. I'm talking about the 90s her but the hatred goes way back. It's complicated. Do your own research, people are biased.

>REPUBLIKA SRPSKA
What the fuck is that?

That's what Serbs call a territory within Bosnia that they have inhabited after ethnically cleansing it of Croats and Bosnians.

Pissed off a very few Americans who will be out of office soon.

i know the president personally
He has absolutely no assets in USA. Not even a single dollar.
He is a conman and a ciggy trafficker, a hillbilly and a loud, stubborn person that probably has his riches protected since 2005.
If his family starts to get targeted, troubles may arise, but he would never go trough our national holiday celebration if his money or assets were in danger.
Its not happening.
We are going to grow old without ever firing a shot at each other on the meadows, forests, mountains and villages of this land.
Our kids might.

Who ever is in diaspora should know that they are never going to come home, or participate in any political scenes here. Unless they give up their job, money and financial stability in the west. Which is impossible.

>Muslim Serb-Croats want to seperate from Yugoslavia.
>Serbs living in Bosnia says i fuck you i want to stay
>War starts because Serbs living in Bosnia and Croatia wants to stay inside Yugoslavia
>2017
>MUH EBIL SERBS THEY WANTED GREAT SERBIA HOW DARRE THEY FAKE KEBAB REMOVERS CROATS REAL BLAH BLAH
With what fucking logic did we start the war in the nineties?
We cant seperate and you can?

Yes, because American geopolitical strategies change in an instant and because removing the "president" of a pseudo country within a non-country will be on the top of the Republican American (therefore heavily anti-Russian and therefore heavily anti-Serb) administration in the US.

Btw, look up Trump's statements about Serbia and Kosovo for example. Kek

Nice try, Serb.

Is the USA treating you good? How can you live there when they hate your homeland so much? Is spouting memes all you have left? I hope you have assimilated and become obese.

I know already about them hateing all the neighbours and playing the victims after. But a little tabout serbs in Bosnia.
Sadly they are the only bringing backwards the Balkans

>Btw, look up Trump's statements about Serbia and Kosovo for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzTFCte2Qe4

like this?

Exactly

Thanks

kad predjes 17 postova, resetuj ruter
opasnije ces se ciniti kad su vas dvojica

watch the video it's contradictory to your claims

I have.

It's not

Stop this "Trump Serbia" meme kek

didnt even see
>Serbs living in Bosnia say fuck you i want to stay inside yugoslavia

Liberation soon, brother

well everyone can watch it and conclude by himself that you're wrong :^)

Same like all Serbs. Lousy warriors and degenerates with delusions of grandeur. Better kept in a cold and dark place. How they shitpost and meme on Sup Forums is actually how 99% of them act in real life. So, as you can imagine obnoxious people.

What the fuck.

Fuck Obama, trying to get Muslims more land.

Srpska paid the Clinton foundation! Fuck this wasn't supposed to happen!

Are you serious?

Your English must be pretty bad...

>Srpska paid the Clinton foundation

Yes and Trump won

Kek

Muh flag. y u do dis ivan?

let's see what others will say after they've watched it

Here we go again.

trump is so fucking good at making people hear what they want to hear

Still, a pile of burning butchered donkey meat would still be a better choice than klinton.
It was amerika out of all the nations that had the choice.
Devil is really high up in the ladder it seems.
End times are near.
It was no coincidence that Gods old angels stopped being 'gods' so long ago, when Jesus came to warn us, and got crucified because of the devils gang.

Fucking hell Obama and I was just thinking earlier what else can you fuck up on your way out.

Shameful display

Lets start 3 world war. Slavs start odd wars, Germans even.

As soon as we find where we buried him the last time.

Serbs are always in

Whats SRPSKA?

Yeah I think something is brewing in the Balkans again, I read the news constantly and in too many articles some high ranking official, be it the croatian prime minister, minister of foreign affairs, that the region is in a very dangerous situation.

Back in 2013, this article came out, where the russian security agencies foresee the european maps in 2035, it's croatian, but pictures speak for themselves:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/buducnost-europe-bosna-ce-se-podijeliti-izmedu-hrvatske-i-srbije-a-na-jugu-balkana-nastat-ce-velika-albanija/1186079/

Right, so they say, Bosnia gets split between Croatia and Serbia, we have Great Albania etc.

Now watch this, a major ''''''''' expert ''''''''' on Balkan stuff Timothy Less comes out a WEEK ago and says the EXACT same thing (sorry again croatian article, his pic on the bottom):

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/analiticar-koji-je-uzburkao-regiju-idejom-da-se-uspostave-velika-hrvatska-srbija-i-albanija-otkrio-je-koje-bi-teritorije-pripojio-kojoj-zemlji/5478019/

Anyways, Croatia has been getting military surplus from the USA, like the recent $300mil Kiowa helicopters, they are talking about buying new fighter planes. Serbia has been getting military equipment from Russia, holds military drills with them etc. you see where I'm going with this. I would not be surprised to see a conflict erupt here honestly. Russia suports the shitstain quasi-militarycrimial-country Srpska, and the USA+EU want to expand their influence deeper into the Balkans.

Why was I born here?

Now that I think about it, this is good thread material, another good thread might be on how to best split Bosnia :D now that's a Gordi knot if I ever saw one.

i'm no Drumpfkin, but is there a Serb out there who has not been sanctioned by the U.S.?

will we start going after 12-yr-old Serbian boys?

>split Bosnia
you'd lose your european allies after that, the the russkies come (or even the austrians)

Why can't you guys just get along like you used to

>He lied about being invited to Trump's inauguration (idiot actually bought a ticket and lied about being invited on live TV) then the US banned him from entering America and now the sanctions.

youtu.be/cpZfbn5QwIA

>Srpska
Can't you fucks add a vowel or two so humans can actually pronounce the word?

>istria slovenian
kek

what about davos? i'm there now, being important and stuff

>Can't you fucks add a vowel or two so humans can actually pronounce the word?
I love when i meet someone from anglosphere and they try to pronunce slavic words.

Yugoslavia reunification when?

in bulgarian we have a character for the "uh" sound
>being so cucked as to not have an uh character
im lmaoing @ ur life

Trump is pretty clearly a Serb in that video