Why are people saying he's a FBI shill? Why are white nationalists so paranoid...

Why are people saying he's a FBI shill? Why are white nationalists so paranoid? When will will 8pol go back to their containment board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better safe than sorry senpai.

So there's proof he's a fed, but because 8pol says he's a shill he's a shill?

paranoid because for a long fucking time we have been living under poz and the system is desperate to cast us as bad guys. the very notion that it's becoming ok to step out into the light again... is hard to swallow. Also the loserfags who claimed this turf specifically because it was isolating are pissed that their corner of solitude is going away as normies start going with it.

nothing pisses off a 8fag more than seeing a normie convert be a better nazi than they ever were despite spending years larping.

Isn't that Baldric from Blackadder?

>didn't get to wake and listen to mike's gravelly voice talk about the latest happenings today

Supposedly he's going to record a show tonight talking about what happened, to be released tomorrow. I'm not sure where I stand with all this right now, but I'm curious to at least hear what he has to say on the matter.

LEAVE BASED BALDRICK ALONE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E

Well everything 8pol said was proven right. So there's no brakes on this train now. Cripplechan will not eat or sleep until TRS is destoyed.

>20 TRS posts a day now

Time for shitposter invaders to start another thread and try to get us to care about some rando's podcasters Jew wife.

They'll keep posting till people get so sick of them they fucking donate to Mike's synagogue.

Only one place on the internet is this autistic. It starts with an 8 and ends with an n.

Those degenerates are just about "muh archive,is" . I often troll them with double archived frontpage of archive.is with a title: HABBENING

the best course of action for him now would be to get in to shape then start going around making a living speaking at colleges the way RS does

jews

It's rat...

It is, I'm confused.

>8/pol/ going back to their containment board.

Wont happen. There is enough thread activity. Nobody wants to wait 7-8 minutes for someone else to respond to their post about their opinions on Nationalism, so they always end up back here.

It's good practice though, drain the jew from his shekels and he'll feel pain. If we kept that standard we'd probably drain 70% of their shekels since we probably make up the majority of their readership whenever someone here posts an article to something.

Bloody colonials, can't form a proper sentence or a complete thought any more than they can make a proper brew!

Sod off the lot of them

HEY WE ARE LEGIT GUYS

PLEASE SPEAK LOUDLY INTO MY COAT POCKET

He just lost everything - his job, his wife, his family even disowned him. I am not sure what else someone can do to prove their devotion to the cause.

It's the avatar he tends to use since he doesn't show his face.

Don't forget a shitload of money for the next however many years from alimony because of the good ol NY divorce courts.