>Drain the Swamp

What did he mean by this?

He drained the libtards from the swamp you dumbfuck

Thanks for correcting the record

Lobby bans and term limits

>responding to your own post
t. jewlicker

>shit that will never happen

Unfortunately, our system is deeply corrupted, so any one experienced in politics is corrupted. You expect him to appoint a bunch of newbies who won't be able to get anything he wants done? Be real. He meant term limits on Congress mainly.

This is something I can get behind honestly.
Get lobbyists and money out, get some term limits in so faggots like McConnell can't stay in office indefinitely.
Trump does this and he'll be remembered for doing more for this country than Bush, Obama and Clinton combined.

President Trump is a professional at firing people, but it will take him some time to unmask all these corrupt crooks and get them out of the system.

to know the enemy, you have to become the enemy.

So you should've picked Clinton instead ?
Atleast he, and the different movements surrounding him, managed to change the perspective of many people on some minor issues, wich is basically the start process of getting "redpilled".
Also pushed the meta-politics in many countries further to the right.

>Drain the Swamp of niggers

>Lobbyists
>Wall Street

Did OP edit the image/dialogue from Clinton to Trump?

what Trump meant that he was going to drain the swamp of all of Obama's niggers

To be honest, if Trump were to go by everybody's "Drain the swamp" definition, there'd be no government at all.

he was literally just saying it because it was a popular meme, he really is /ourguy/ after all

>"We're going to drain the swamp of corruption!" Funny how that term caught on isn't it? I tell everyone, "I hated it!" Somebody said "drain the swamp" I said "that's so hokey, that is so terrible!" I said "alright, I'll try it." So like a month ago I said... 'drain the swamp', place went crazy! I said 'woah... watch this!' then I said it again, then I started saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it... I started loving it, and the place loved it, it's "drain the swamp", I mean it's true, it's true, it's true... "drain the swamp!"

Pathetic, OP

samefag detected, lol.

Why did they make trump look like a frog?

The swamp was career politicians.

Trump said from the very beginning he would appoint people who had proven themselves in the private sector. He did exactly that. Now liberals are trying to say the swamp is what they think it is, and not what Trump said it was.

Commit suddoku samefag

OMG. Being this new is kind of cute. Show us your dick.