Manning to be freed in May

Obama just commuted his sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/821466204179144704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source: twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/821466204179144704

How long before someone beats his fucking skull in for betraying America?

Oh fuck now Assange has to extradite himself. That was the deal.

Good thing Assange is already dead.

>commuting the sentence of a traitor

No he's not he just did a video interview with Hannity.

He's mountain but not infantry? That's a thing?

The call that saved Manning

All traitors deserve to be hung.

If it's not signed with his PGP key, it's not him.
It's as simple as that.

Assange has already been extradited by force the day the net went down at the embassy and the airport lockdown.

Traitors are hanged. Paintings are hung. To bad he'll never see the end of a hangman's noose.

Just like Obama would. It have been elected president if he had not been black. Mr Manning would still be in jail if he was not a tranny

This is some Dark Knight shit.
>my point

Assnage is CIA and he never was supposed to release the Podesta emails. He said Trump wouldn't be allowed to win, only white trash support Trump, 9/11 truthers are looneys and none of his releases hurt israel in any way.

Bait, but I'll respond. He was quoting Clinton when he said that about Trump voters, and he didn't expect us to pull off this election.

It was a pretty brave thing for Assange to say considering that the USA isn't even actively trying to extradite him. What a drama queen.

Hopefully right away.

I'll pretend that justifies things. How about him denying 9/11 false flag and always blaming Mossad enemies for everything? Also, where does he get such information? Why hasn't he been killed if his info was so damaging?

LANKLETS BTFO