HAPPENING - OBAMA DID ONE THING RIGHT

KING NIGGER MAY HAVE ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

MANNING'S SENTENCE HAS BEEN COMMUTED

RATHER THAN SERVING TIME UNTIL 2045, HE WILL BE RELEASED MAY 17th

rt.com/usa/374010-obama-commute-manning-sentence/

Your views?

>Who is Manning?
Chelsea Manning, formerly Bradley Manning, leaked the collateral murder video to Wikileaks and subsequently caused Wikileaks to gain a lot of traction awfully fast. Politicians from all angles called out Wikileaks, even going so far as to call for the assassination of Assange.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443920/oscar-lopez-rivera-puerto-rican-terrorist-no-obama-pardon
youtube.com/watch?v=AENEedWy_kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally nothing

That guy is going to live their life in his own prison. Wouldn't matter.

*Tipping my fedora*, Obama did really something right

>pandering to trannies
Friday can't come soon enough.

Surreal news.
This can be his legacy now.

This.

Will assange actually give himself up?

>he

Huh. Weird. Obama actually doing some right? What year is it?

Collateral Murder? Isn't that the video of a mudslime reporter getting blown away because he was embedded with a bunch of armed shtskins?

>*Tipping my fedora*, Obama did really something right

indeed but what about any of the other whistleblowers he imprisoned or murdered?

also what does this say about Obama's complicity in the actions of Private Manning?

Did you just assume her gender?????

Except manning shouldn't be released, he's a fucking traitor. Doesn't matter if wikileaks helped Trump and the right this election, manning should fucking hang.

Next he will pardon Bowe Berhdahl

God fucking damn it.

Now this faggots picture is going to be everywhere.

He will be the picture boy for America's new hero.

It's fucking disgusting.

Trump should one-up this nigger by pardoning Snowden and freeing Assange.

It's biologically a man you fucking cuck. There are only two genders.

And release all Russian sanctions

Fucking Obama.

Oath breakers deserve no mercy in this life. Their souls deserve no rest in the next.

>gets put in jail
>uses the ol sjw scaprgoat of weiner cutting / transitioning
>obongo pardons sheman
>sheman now has no weiner and is ruined.

30d chess

Great start Barry, now pardon Snowden and the five billion other whistleblowers you threw in the pokey and stop trying to abduct Assange and then we can talk.

HE only got out because "Muh trans rights" and HE was such a little bitch that HE tried to an hero. That faggot deserves rot in a cell

this
does this mean that Assange is now legally obligated to hand himself in as promised... assuming he hadn't already been kidnapped a few weeks ago

No Bradley Manning deserved a traitors a death. It's a sad day knowing he'll soon be walking free.

>Bradley Manning
>Releasing in may isntead of serving time

Fuck that faggot, he should rot in prison.

>HE

Oh yea this is about trans rights and not assange, give me a break you dorks

If he actually cared about this he'd have done something months ago.

He's padding his resume on the way out so he can say what a great guy he is.

Good. Chelsea Manning is a hero with huge balls even if they'll soon be getting cut off. Next give clemency to Snowden and Assange (who it's magically alright to praise on here because they acted against Obama most recently).

A bunch of fags threw a hissyfit on twitter and made a petition to free the tranny and that's why. Stop overthinking it you fucking sperg.

of course it is, this randomly selected faggot gets let free, shows that faggots are no longer discriminated against and pushes the faggot trend even more

This. They already destroyed him. If Oboomer was the kind of guy that could do something right he wouldn't have had to squash whistle blower in the first place.

Hahah, wew lad

denk u

He also pardoned Oscar Lopez Rivera, bomb-maker and leader of a terrorist organization.

Fucking King Nigger, man.

>chelsea
> a man

Two years tops before it kills itself.

King nigger strikes again!

Can't understand why would any burger cheer this as a good thing. This guy has endangered your national security. You should have demanded him, Assange & Snowden assasinated.

Where did all the shitty neocons come from?

>Queue Sup Forumss un-ironic morons who want to be as hard right as possible
>will claim the tranny is a traitor.

>neocons
Anyone who has ever served in the military would be ashamed of Obama right now.

No, they endangered the national security state we are so sick of, which actually creates most of the threats it purports to keep us safe from.

Obama in full panic mode now. Thinking this will play in his favour come the dotr.

You fucking drip the cables are clear warcimes.

Anyone who served in the military knows what a fucking warcrime is.

Don't bullshit me pretending you're some 0311 or 11b.
sit down.

>pardon a retarded tranny faggot who didn't actually "leak" anything, literally just stole classified information
>meanwhile assange's life is still in danger
>snowden's life is still in danger

Hello NSA intern

>exposing corruption
LITERALLY THE SAME AS
>abandoning your post, joining the enemy
>getting American's killed searching for you

Yup, totally the same.

hfw he let him out so he can "have an unfortunate accident".

It will be released for an assassination attempt on Trump.

>legally obligated
Fuck no it doesn't. It means he will be revealed for the charlatan assmonger that he is and not much more. He's going to try to play autistic word games with the word "pardon" versus a commuted sentence and everyone in the world will realize what a cock he is.

It does give Ecuador a reason to kick him out of their embassy though. They must hate having him there.

Name one.

Why is pol so black-pilled? I miss neo-nazi pol

Yeah he is still shit though

I'm happy what he did with this and in ending the Cuban embargo and wet foot dry foot but in general obama is a price of shit anyway

>make a comment on Twitter
>legally binding

You are as dumb as a liberal

I wish you'd be more respectful of President Obama. His office deserves respect.

I had hoped I would never have to hear about this deranged faggot ever again. Goddamnit.

He has too unless he has some shit tucked up his sleeve

The media will not drop this. Trump will have to be the one to bring him in

It seems democrats love lopez

nationalreview.com/article/443920/oscar-lopez-rivera-puerto-rican-terrorist-no-obama-pardon

someone should totally find him and fuck his boipucci

>Sup Forums jerking off to King Nigger releasing a literal faggot who leaked classified documents not out of any attempt to expose corruption, but out of spite due to Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Really fires those neurons

while Manning clearly is a traitor and should be punished accordingly, the documents gave enormous insight into the workings of superpower politics.
They prove that everything that is being said in public is just bullshit. We all knew that, but the leaks gave the evidence.

The left never does the right thing for the right reason. Ever.

Expect their nefarious motivation to be unveiled in the next few months.

Put Manning in your dead pool.

lol manning isn't a freedom fighter. all he did was make it harder to fight isis.

yeah that "keep shooting" shit that leftards got hysterical over a few years ago

well nothing would surprise me living in the social media police state that is the UK

Something that makes sense.

'murica, everyhing alright?

That's just them courting PRs for votes.

The only people that advocated for Lopez's release are hardline pro-independence fags and the ignorant/uninformed.

link to video?

>all he did was make it harder to fight isis.
Your government had no intentions of fighting ISIS. By now even John Kerry has admitted this. Also the leaks had no actual impact on the world of politics. They just helped analysts understand the background methods a bit better.

i'm pretty sure the manning leaks were the videos of the jet fighter shooting an arab which caused backlash

Assange did nothing wrong but Manning shouldnt have been release, he is a traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=AENEedWy_kU

I thought all of this seemed a little out of character... it's really true, they got him

fuck that tranny, he should have died in prison