ASSANGE'S BLUFF CALLED

GOODBYE JULIAN ASSANGE

Previously, Assange said he would accept extradition to the U.S. if Obama pardoned Manning

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/13/assange-would-agree-to-extradition-if-obama-pardons-manning-wikileaks-says.html

Today, Obama officially called his bluff and pardoned Manning

twitter.com/AP/status/821467994765279232

GOODBYE ASSANGE

PRESS F FOR RESPCET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106894428/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856
nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/chelsea-manning-fort-leavenworth-attempted-suicide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isnt his name robert paulson?

Jokes on them, you can't arrest dead people.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

what did he mean by this

Maybe Trump will save him when he gets into office. He always talks about how he doesn't forget people who have helped him, and Assange probably helped him more than any person on earth.
Fake

Well at least we'll get to see hes alive. F

Assange isn't going to turn himself in.
Was really stupid of him to say he would.

so Trump will not be using the pardon power when his children or himself get caught violating federal law?

>commuted his sentence
>not the same as pardoning

wew

why would he abide by this? muh honor?

it's not fake it's eeal

this is where we find out he left the embassy in october

no reason to actually go through with it though lol

heh

Obama only pardoned Manning because Assange was already dead

OBAMA BTFOOOOO

Assange knows his the case against him is horseshit

commuting =/= pardoning

one is to alleviate the effects of a transgression

the other is to admit that such they got it wrong or that such transgression didn't exist

assange was counting on the second
any sensible person was counting on the second

Good, he's a rapist. Or did you guys forget that little detail while you were sucking his dick the entire election? Enjoy federal pound me in the ass prison, Assangey poo.

>being this brainwashed

FUCKING REMINDER

WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING WARNED

I REPEAT WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING WARNED

SPREAD THIS SHIT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106894428/

Per Wikileaks on 1/12/2017, "If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case" -- Fast-forward to today 1/17/2017, Obama grants clemency -- Now, if Assange "agrees to extradition" and appears in US custody in the near future, most people will assume it was Assange simply following through on his promise. CONSIDER, however, that Assange has possibly been in US custody since October 2016 (via illegal rendition from Embassy of Ecuador, London) and the US (now in control of Wikileak's Twitter) is using the "surrender due to Manning release" to cover up last year's illegal rendition.

>Tinfoiling still

dont drop the soap in guantanamo,assange

>eealDonaldTrump

>eeal

back to /r/eddit

He can just wait until trump is in office. it's literally a few days away.

His name is Robert Paulson.

He'll have to leave the embassy tomorrow then he can be given to Sweden and trialed for the rape claims.

This is going be a big distraction. Trump and Americans are going to be so conflicted on what to do with Assange.

Never been, what's it like?

Yeah, while I'm glad to see Manning is being released this year - it was pretty shameful of Obama to not give him a full pardon.

>gladtoseetheniggergone.

Assange will lose all credibility unless he follows through.

IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS

>commutes
>not a pardon
k keep me posted

>tinfoiling
>when all the predictions up to this time are true

His name is Robert Paulson

>He'll have to leave the embassy tomorrow
Why because he made a tweet?

>pardoned
still waiting

gays shit on dicks

Obama did NOT pardon Manning though.

Why are my posts being rejected? I am being mistaken for a bot?

If he doesn't, he'll lose all credibility.

They cut of his dick and painted makeup on his face; dude hardly got off scott free.

You mean like the "Assange will release info on Trump before inauguration"? Or the various "Wikileaks contributor" posters here that claimed to be on gag order?

this is next level larping
or its true and we're fucked

he didn't pardon manning, he commuted most of his sentence
big difference

if he doesn't leave tomorrow? lol

What the fuck?

>bluff called

>manning still pardoned

LOL, Obama got played so fucking badly.

He can wait for friday. Gather his belongings.

Everything happening lines up with the statement that wikileaks was compromised and several large and important leaks were never released.
You can't argue that.

He doesn't have a choice. RIP Assange. LOL.

>gays

NOW you're talking my language. I should check it out! What's the best Subreddit to visit?

The coward is just going to say that a commuted sentence doesn't count.

Let him continue rotting in that embassy.

Video editing- don't be a dum dum

the most concrete evidence of something wrong is the lack of canary renewal from riseup

Not sure if the conspiracy is this large but yeah, where the fuck are the google leaks?

And you can't prove it. I'm taking the same stance with your theory as I took with Pizzagate and Russian hacking/influence. Show proof, not coincidence and circumstance

>He doesn't have a choice.
according to......you?

It's CGI.

Because Manning has been in solitary confinement for 7 years and Snowden is in hiding with his gf

also Manning leaked a video while Snowden leaked a ton more info

If he doesn't leave himself, the US will just send people to force him out and say he left himself.

Absolutely this

>eearDonaldTrump

yeah or maybe the deadmanswitch was a bluff i dont know, but it was never released and assange most likely tortured for critical russian info and after that thrown in th trash. treason is a crime afterall

Because Snowden is actually a traitor while Manning was whistleblowing misconduct on the part of our armed forces.

Obama didn't pardon her, he commuted most of her sentence

What didn't Chelsea manning even do?

Oh damn...

Show proof of shim being in solitary confinement. I don't believe it at all. Snowden is a hero and exposed the largest illegal seizure of private information ever seen since the inception of civilization.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856

time to open some windows

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE BLUEPILL!! SAD!

Asanj is kill, and they're using hollywood effects to give the illusion that he is alive.

Snowden didn't sell information to foreign agencies, he exposed a corrupt domestic spying syndicate perpetrated against the American people by their own government.

Semantics are in Assange's favor. Obama did not PARDON Manning, only COMMUTED the sentence. Not the same, meaning Assange can easily fall back on that.

F'est of Fs.

(you)

Sup Forums.org

Commute isn't a pardon. Manning will still be a felon, pardon erases it.

Sad!

Tranny Manny will be known as a traitor for the rest of his life who cannot be trusted with any level of security. Have fun in the real world, tranny Manny. Hopefully obamacare gets trashed before he can apply for it

kek. Top reply is from trump

whut?
its a matter of public record, literally the first result for 'chelsea manning solitary confinement'

nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/chelsea-manning-fort-leavenworth-attempted-suicide.html

I agree Snowden is a hero too but it's a completely different case since Manning has been imprisoned for ages while Snowden hasn't been convicted of a crime yet so he can't be pardoned/commuted

He commuted the sentence, he didn't pardon him.

Therefore, Assange don't have to do nuthin'.

Which rape, the one with the anonymous phonecall to the answering machine of the Bahamian police?

fuck

Keep an open mind to it; if the entire statement does come true then you and I both should believe.

If not we can go back to our lives and you were indeed right.

This. It was basically their way of getting more out of his death/capture.

Manning leaked a whole batch of uncensored cables, while Snowden gave them to journalists who vetted them

Fuck you, dork. Assange can do as he pleases, him bullshitting does not make his brand less truthful.

Oh I didn't mean to imply I was entirely dismissing it. I'm just tired of every other thread on Sup Forums being about how Trump's gonna get got or Assange is dead, or how 9/11 was Holograms, or how Tupac never died.

Assange already dead.

You should hold your allies to an even higher standard than your enemies.

Why so much hate for manning?