HAPPENING!! KING NIGGER FREES TRANNY

nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html

nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whut?

What the fuck does that mean? Where's the presidential pardon?

good for Obama, this helps his legacy to some degree, he needs to reschedule weed now

It means manning is released in May 2017 you monkey, did you read the article?

Is Bradley actually a tranny or was this some kind of dehumanizing form of psychological torture on the government's part?

>i bet snowden wishes he wore dress

also!

obummer shits on military one last time, generals admit obama administration created, funded, armed ISIS. PRAISE KEK

Fuck, Assange said that he would turn himself in if this queer's sentence was commuted.

Fuck that nigger

Probably a tranny because media attention.

He became a tranny for sympathy points

Whom would you rather: Chelsea Manning or Brianna Wu?

He had sent pictures of himself in a wig before he leaked anything

I'd rather die

This is what Assange wanted in return for his extradition. What's going to happen to Assange?

chelsea manning fsho senpai

I thought the fact that he was a closeted sissyboi was one of the reasons he ended up handing out intel

What about snowden?

I wonder if either has a penis still or one of those gross scrotum pussy things

Per Wikileaks on 1/12/2017, "If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case" -- Fast-forward to today 1/17/2017, Obama grants clemency -- Now, if Assange "agrees to extradition" and appears in US custody in the near future, most people will assume it was Assange simply following through on his promise. CONSIDER, however, that Assange has possibly been in US custody since October 2016 (via illegal rendition from Embassy of Ecuador, London) and the US (now in control of Wikileak's Twitter) is using the "surrender due to Manning release" to cover up last year's illegal rendition.

I always try to not look directly into the flame
This is the first time I really gave it a good look...damn, how is that even a thing?

rather what? kill? torture? don't care, any of them will do.

Obama is pardoning people to attentionwhore. Manning is a tranny, therefore it's going to make the rounds at CNN/MSNBC/Salon.

Manning is 5'2 and probably has a little penis... been in solitary confinement for awhile so you know that asshole is tight. Put some black stockings on her, makeup, wig and a dress and you got a pretty fuckable package

Brianna Wu is just a fucking mess

Here's the inside scoop.

Michelle is leaving Obama shortly after he leaves office. Obama is lining Chelsea up to be his second tranny bride.

Praise KEK! Those digits don't lie.

And its fucking bull shit. This faggot freak actually leaked sensitive shit. What about the dude that took a couple pictures inside a sub... No fuck him cis gendered shit lord. He can rot because he's not "transitioning to a hero". Now im not saying brad should be in jail but, come the fuck on.

>Is Bradley actually a tranny or was this some kind of dehumanizing form of psychological torture on the government's part?
He probably tried to get out of jail by pleading insanity and mental illness, it didn't work because sjw.

And didn't snowden say he would come how if this happened?

also approved $500 million to climate change fund

Stupid King Nigger is just doing this to make himself look good, it's not because he feels some moral obligation to free some faggot who actually did some good he's just virtue signalling.

>Brianna Wu
A retarded SJW
>Chelsea Manning
A real social justice warrior that revealed war crimes, also a über manlet and petite.

The choice is obvious

Is that a second anus the side??

He looks like a girl I used to date rape

>chop dick
>get out of prison

Wait...so Julian Assange is coming to America now?

>KING NIGGER FREES TRANNY

Haha, so hardcore.

This is how they cover for the death of Assange in October, holy crap...

Wow, this news really made my day. I never thought I'd say this, but...thanks, Obama!

Any chance he's going to pardon Dylan Roof also?

Yes, but no pardon.

>tranny leaker frees exiled albino leaker
I want off this timeline

>What the fuck does that mean? Where's the presidential pardon?
He wrote down his sentence, there is no pardon

At least Manning is probably a good person.

How am I supposed to feel about this

>be man, go to jail
>be woman, get out of jail free

BE AWARE OF ANYTHING THAT COULD BE HAPPENING WHILE PEOPLE ARE FOCUSING ON THIS BECAUSE THIS IS BIG.

Not until alcohol is scheduled, it isn't much more harmful than weed
>no meme

We need to tell him to not do it

So if this isn't a pardon, then Trump should test the legal waters a bit trying to keep this national disgrace locked up

Now hes stuck with a mutilated dick and can't be hired. Sad!

It's the perfect plan.

Leaves the door open for Trump to give full pardon to Manning and Assange?

nigger king pardons trans-traitor
news a 10

what the hell for?

Obama is acting weird.

Nigger president that hates America, is secretly Muslim and helped create ISIS decides to free a confessed traitor.

Hmmm really activated my walnuts.

Good, now pardon Assange and Snowden

>>Nigger president that hates America, is secretly Muslim and helped create ISIS decides to free a confessed traitor.
>
>Hmmm really activated my walnuts.

Satanic trips of disgust. I second this.

>Brianna Wu
that THING is fucking horrifying & i get physically ill every time i see it
i mean if you had a picture of a fucking piece of drift wood or THAT people would pick the wood, dont kid yourself

I'm sitting here trying not to cry at work. I was writing my thesis on Wikileaks in 2010 when all of the events unfolded and have followed her case ever since. Chelsea's story is heartbreaking, and I never thought I'd see her go free. I can't believe this is real right now. She is such an incredibly brave and strong person, not only to do what she did, but to come out as trans and endure the persecution that she did in prison. She is a true hero for the LGBT community.

He fucking should.

>depression justifies or at least excuses treason
What an amazing time to be alive.

kekekekekekek

How is he a traitor.. for exposing the Bush crime family??

Maybe because Bradley Manning is a traitor? Trump should also make the taxpayers stop paying for this idiots tranny drugs

>i mean if you had a picture of a fucking piece of drift wood or THAT people would pick the wood, dont kid yourself
driftwood is sexy as hell mate, all smoothed out by nature and ready for crafting, no sandpapering needed what so ever. I love driftwood, i would pick driftwood over your sister.

I got wood just thinking about driftwood right now.

Fun facts:
ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

>mfw trannies get beaten and raped frequently
>mfw they're mental and many become an hero
>mfw suicide rate is higher for the post-op demo
>mfw this traitorous fruit cup will likely be beaten and raped and then kill itself. if we're lucky, it might even self-terminate on live stream.

So Trump can gain some respect from neocons

Throwing away tranny manning's traitorous life for hopefully smoother sailing with Trump's agenda is a no-brainer

Nice cross-eyed straw man ya got there, skippy.

UCMJ 104 (Aiding the enemy): 1 count
UCMJ 92 (Failure to obey a lawful order or regulation): 9 counts. Mostly related to computers[2][3]
Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(3): Modifying or installing unauthorized software to a system, using it for 'unintended' purposes
Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(4): Circumventing security mechanisms
Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-6(k): Forbids transferring classified or sensitive information to non-secure systems
Army Regulation 380-5: Improper storage of classified information
UCMJ 134 (General article): 24 counts. These counts incorporate statutes from the United States Code:
18 U.S.C. § 641: Embezzlement and Theft of Public Money, Property or Records. The government said the records that Manning transferred were 'things of value'.
18 U.S.C. § 793(e): This is part of the Espionage Act. The law forbids 'unauthorized persons' from taking 'national defense' information and either 'retaining' it or delivering it to 'persons not entitled to receive it'.[4][5]
18 U.S.C. § 1030(a) 1 and 2: These are from the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. Section 1030(a)(1) is sometimes called the 'Computer Espionage' law as it borrows from the Espionage Act.[6]

>I got wood just thinking about driftwood

fuck neocons

Also, I never called him a traitor. You inferred that. I wonder why.

use ctrl + f, has been called a traitor multiple times in the thread

Some veteran will take him out if he doesn't do it himself

So is Obama basically saying that Bradley Mannings treason in defensible because Trannies are mentally ill?

wtf I love Obama now?

There are two, they are the tubes your balls drop through

Yeah, but > I < never said it. Address the proper posts, or go be a moron somewhere else, champ.

Hint: because he is.

so he's not a traitor then why lock him up for being a tranny? Ok Hitler.

>tell the citizenry about how their 4A rights are violated
>treason
No user. He revealed treason, he didn't commit it.

I hope some quiet professional bleeds him dry and puts him on display.
Death to traitors.

Assange said he would turn himself in if they freed the tranny

Now we will only see om goverment issues clips like Osama kek

CIA CGI skills at work

Assange has been dead for months now

Not too far fetched act actually. I've always thought you conspiritards were insane, but I never expected Obama to give Manning clemency in a million years.

At the same time, shutting down Assange is worth a lot more than Manning. I bet if they were initially given the choice after the drop, and they could either have Manning or Assange in custody, they would have gone with Assange. Usually it's really hard for people to think about stuff like that, they're usually so invested in what they have. I remember reading about this guy running a basketball team, and another team was offering draft picks in exchange for a player that they really liked but had some issues, and they were so against the deal, until he thought about it in the reverse and realized that if he had the draft picks instead, he would laugh his ass off if someone offered the player for them.

Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded, you managed to get to godwin in just a couple posts.
When liberals have no argument, they simply scream "hitler" or "racism" or some other nonsense. They do this because they're stupid and lazy.

no he said PARDONED. Not the same, assange is off the hook

So in other words you can't explain why he should be locked up then.

This isnt clemency. How are so many people confused by this?

I forget the name of the one on the left l, but god she is disgusting. I feel sorry for the camera man that shot her noodz

>UCMJ 104 (Aiding the enemy): 1 count
Congress, Senate, and President that passed the domestic spying laws are guilty of that, not him
>UCMJ 92 (Failure to obey a lawful order or regulation): 9 counts. Mostly related to computers[2][3]
Article 92s are a badge of honor among enlisted. He could get a negative counseling statement at most for that.
>Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(3): Modifying or installing unauthorized software to a system, using it for 'unintended' purposes
Actual legit charge, though I think it should be dropped since he did it for the American people
>Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-5(a)(4): Circumventing security mechanisms
Actual legit charge, though I think it should be dropped since he did it for the American people
>Army Regulation 25-2, para. 4-6(k): Forbids transferring classified or sensitive information to non-secure systems
>Army Regulation 380-5: Improper storage of classified information

Meant for

WHAT THE FUCK
I thought they chop the balls off first during the operation.

ASSANGE BTFO

Well this is interesting

Will Manning be allowed to speak about how the military forced him to become a transgender to distract people from the leaked stuff?

>since he did it for the American people
Bullshit. He acted out like a child because he was depressed and felt alone, the latter because he's a sexual mutant weirdo.
Snowden did it because he was a goddamn patriot and the American people deserved to know the crimes our government was committing against us on a daily basis.
Manning just wanted to please Assange's dick.

Both leaks were interesting but only one was done for the right reason.

Yes it is you dumbass, by definition

@wikileaks
Assange: "Thank you to everyone who campaigned for Chelsea Manning's clemency. Your courage & determination made the impossible possible."

MFW Trump reverses it.

Read: There are 34 charges (reasons)

Lmao.
Yes, because domestic surveillance is "Aiding the enemy"
God you're dumb.