Why must niggers destroy everything?

Look at this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlTb5UhnbzQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-were-not-what-got-us-to-the-moon
vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=CA4SCxcmblE
youtu.be/Wz_f9B4pPtg
youtu.be/-gApOfm4qd0
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
amren.com/features/2016/12/blacks-changed-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>[...]that blends ballet an hip hop
So if I start masturbating while I walk on my toe tips, I'm actually doing ballet?

YES

the asian at the end was the best dancer

There are way too many likes compared to dislikes. That needs to change.

It's just them doing their shitty dances while walking on their toes

Niggers got us to the moon.

WUZ

shut up

this is so classy

>Getting triggered by dancing
Are you literally autistic?

cultural appropriation

Does pic-related apply?

>mfw white ppl can't dance

shmurda is such a faggot

ebin.

>Fat NEET getting angry over a form of dance that he has probably never even watched or has appreciation for

is this Sup Forums?

ASTRONOGTS N' SHIIEEET

actually they don't stand correctly on their toes and this will soon enough lead to injury

t. Ballerina

>Literally just club chimp shuck'n'jives but on the toe tips
>"Hybrid"

this is quite funny with the sound muted

i like that one

Shut the fuck up memeth, you just read the comments on jewtube.

But this isn't cultural appropriation, right? 'Cause they're nigs?

>no pirouettes
Heresy

>Astronogs

Good articles debunking this movie on vdare:
vdare.com/articles/hyped-figures-john-glenn-and-the-pc-myth-of-katherine-johnson-unsung-black-women-were-not-what-got-us-to-the-moon

vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women

I hate that ingress attitude they always have when they "dance". It makes me want to smash their heads in with a cinder block.

Creepy asf tbqh

NIGRESS

Funny how everything that used to be considered beautiful or artistic eventually turns into some nigger mating ritual.

Growing up around blacks, it's the little things that really get to you. The subtle differences in their behavior that just make you incompatible that people who haven't really been around them can't understand. Being loud in class, generally obnoxious, dancing around in the halls.

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

could've been worse

>baboon ballet

I lived with blacks at collage, not the cleanest people

BLACKS INVENTED DA RODEO

WE
WUZ
COWBOYS
N
SHIEEET

This. Fucking morons think they are innovating.

>246x138

>collage

I think 'debase' is the word you're looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=CA4SCxcmblE

is there university in USA?

I would really like to know, what happened after. Did the blacks chimp out?

FUCK ING MAD

do you think japs act like the OP whenever they see weebs do weeb things?

>related reading

The only question i have is if this will shut everyone the fuck up when it comes to "cultural appropriation": yes or no?

Only niggers and Jews could turn these:
youtu.be/Wz_f9B4pPtg
youtu.be/-gApOfm4qd0

Into what's in the OP

Let them tout this as another great nigger invention so we can continue ignoring them.

Why do they have such long arms?

its day culcha

The main "black" lady in the movie looks whiter than my Grandma in real life.

Because they're direct descendants of monkeys.

Whoever convinced niggers that they were good dancers must have been having a laugh

Black physics

if squating putting the weight on your toes is bad for your knees I can't even imagine how this shit is going to leave theirs

why is bobby rapping in front of boardroom

Is the woman on the right from the Caribean, She has some POO IN LOO on her.

This. They're appropriating white culture by putting their own spin on a classic white dance style
>inb4 WE WUZ BALLENIGGAZ N SHEEEEIIT

This

are those motherfucking blue eyes on that woman?
equality shills eternally btfo
you can't even make your damn own smart people
you need our genetics to get even partway there

fuggg :DDD

It's not really subtle. You hear shouting in a public place? Niggers. Loud talking in the train? Nigger on the phone. Screeching kids in a restaurant? Most of the time, niggers.

The pattern is clear. Niggers are really fucking loud. They lack any semblance of self-control.

You fools.

There are many elements here at play as to why something like ballet can be turned into whatever this is being called by people of african origin.
The first argument i would make would be along the cultural/spiritual lines.
If we are to understand "Race" in a Spenglerian sense - that is, as not being determined biologically (there is no difference between a semitic and aryan skull is his example) but, rather, race being determined by "spirit" or "life force", then through a short view of african culture we can begin to see a pattern pointing to an extreme need for attention or spot light.

An example of this would be the Wodaabe tribe (pic related), who's chief ceremony involves men accentuating their most valued aesthetic qualities - in this case eyes and teeth.
The idea to draw as much attention to yourself as possible in order to later "steal" another mans wife.
Perhaps a more contemporary example could be given in the attached video titled "The Congo Dandies"

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Here, despite overwhleming poverty, they disregard their fellow man in favour of spending whatever meager salary they have on expensive clothes with the sole purpose of "standing out"

You see, standing out, "flossing", or drawing attention to yourself in whatever manner possible is part of African Racial identity: Kanye West in one of his songs on blood diamonds states that despite his fellow man dying to procure diamonds "it's in a black persons soul to rock that gold" i.e. They don't care what happens to anyone else as long as they get to have their materialistic spotlight. Look at any contemporary african culture - their clothes are overtly colourful and gawdy. WHen they speak it is at a volume so that only they can be heard.

How does this relate to Ballet? Well, were they to study and perform ballet in the standardised, traditional way, they would simply disappear into the "group"

*SMACKS LIPS*

another related read

what happens when a catholic school gets blacked

amren.com/features/2016/12/blacks-changed-school/

Sup Forums btfo again

FATALITY

unironically to dissipate heat more effectively

Get the fuck out, you abbo

Hippo Lake

>blue eyes
This shit has got to fucking end.

bruhhh kek

Disliked

To pick cotton far away

Those nigresses look ripe and prime for seeding from a BWC.

Probably

>girl sings good, music is good
>random nigger out of nowhere shouting like an ape

Nigger what? These niggers actually thought a lazy river was a real natural phenomenon?

That used to be back, down, forward, kick on Scorpion in MKII.

Chinese are loud fuckers too with 0 manners

I am so fucking tired of them shoving black music into everything. SO. FUCKING. TIRED.

Every kid's movie now ends with a rap or hip hop song, even when it has nothing to do with the setting or plot or anything.

What's next, a fat nigger with two turntables at the symphony?

At least Trump's inauguration won't have a nigger going 'Uhn uhn" in it.

Next is twerking in the corps de ballet. No respect for anything.

Twerking started in seedy strip clubs, and I wish it would stay there. I don't get the nigger fascination for it, and whites who think it's "hot" are an embarrassment.

They are relatively rare here as non-tourists so I have little experience. They are absolutely filthy though, I don't eat at Chinese restaurants unless it has an open kitchen.

kind of too long to be a proper shit post m8. shorten it down a little next time

In Europe, for a ballerina to stand out, it must be through purity of form and perfection of technique. With these standards perhaps 1 in every 1000 ballerinas can draw attention to herself.
These odds are not favourable to a people who MUST, at all costs, stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Here, with this "hybrid" dance, they have successfully managed to bring attention to themselves without the traditional effort required to EARN their spotlight. Here they can simply walk on their toes and shake their asses and still get all the attention they may never have received had they not belittled such a beautiful art.

The same can be said with any phenomena touched on by african culture. It is the necessary "dumbing down" of high culture to a tribalistic, individualistic tendencies.

Let's look at Church as the finest example.
European Christianity is a somber tradition where the mass come together to become one in the adoration of something greater and higher. In the hands of the african "race" (again, Spenglerian), Christianity has become a quasi-African tribe ritual with tamborines and "ecstatic dancing" - again, here it is possible for the individual to stand out and get all the attention they want under the guise of "feeling the holy spirit" - It is a heresy and they should all be burned - but that is another topic for another thread.

What else? How about music?

I have to give them props because standing on your toes like that is really fucking hard. They're obviously experienced ballerinas messing around.

Are you sure?
He did just invite Nignog West to his house

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Nothing more cringeworthy than a dumb white woman trying to suck up to a disinterested dindu.

Enjoy prison

for posterity/reposting

Shut up, kid, your superior is talking. You might learn something

Rather than compete through melody and technique, strumming a few chords and picking a sweet "lick" was enough to overcome the demands of mastering tonality, depth, rhythm etc.
Here, through technological advances (electric music), and in the hands of the african race, music went from European chamber music to cotton field blues which, charming in its own right, is the complete dumbing down of technique in favour of ease and attention.

The pattern is repeated in every aspect of what is now popular culture - from fashion to politics (obama dropping the mic). Whatever you can do to stand out is priority.

But I have short arms ;_;
I can't reach the floor when I drop my pencil...