Is Psychotherapy bluepilled?

Is Psychotherapy bluepilled?

I have been seeing a psychiatrist and different counsellors for years now and I feel like all they speak is bullshit. It's like a different language and it feels like they are just trying to condition me back into being a good goy.

My guy said I could talk about anything so I mentioned how I thought, from experience that all women are inferior to men; and he spent the rest of the session trying to argue me out of it and telling me that I could only think that way because of past emotional trauma or maybe I had a mother-complex or whatever.

God knows what will happen if I brought up race. Is psychiatry a real science or just re-conditioning to try and keep us in line?

It was invented by (((Freud))), what do you think?

>Is psychiatry a real science or just re-conditioning to try and keep us in line?

>realscience

psych is okay (i.e. interesting) when it rubs up against philosophy (Jung is pretty based, for instance), but as a "science" it's lol tier.

My psychiatrist and psychologist helped me plenty with my problems desu.
Why would you talk to your psychiatrist about women and race though, psychiatrists are there to deal with mental illnesses not your everyday problems senpai. To him everything you think is about how your brain works not about facts, which i admit might be stupid but hes a psychiatrist thats what he does.

I told him that I used to think my mum was crazy and irrational and so didn't have a good relationship with her but then forgave her when I realised that she wasn't especially crazy, it's just she is a woman and all women are crazy and irrational.

Also he tells me to just speak what's on my mind as that helps him to figure out where I am at the moment in time, but the only thing that's been on my mind recently is white genocide and how everything I've been taught is a lie so.

I strongly distrust psychiatrists and therapists. My girlfriend has some perception issues and they always milk her and her family for everything she's got. tests after tests after tests, all of which are incredibly expensive and achieve/learn nothing. They also hook her on many pills which I feel keep her hooked as a permanent customer. Whenever I try to talk to her about it she gets very emotional and doesn't want to hear what I have to say

Also, I was put on meds for depression in freshman year of high school cause I had a bad breakup, was a pothead, and hated school subjects I wasn't interested in. It made me incredibly worse and trying to stop made it a lot worse. I eventually weened off. My esteemed Doctor ((feingold)) also put me on ADD meds at the same time at one point and it gave me incredible social anxiety. not the SJW ""anxiety"" but literally every noise I thought was somebody saying something about me, constant INTENSE paranoia, etc. Literal hell.

>Nothing you did was wrong. You can change. Yes that person too, they were wrong because they didn't understand your point of view. You were a different person. Book 10 more appointments so I can give you the tools to further deal with this also some scripts :^)

There you go saved you wasted time and money.

Bin the pills and ditch the meme therapist lad. Unless you're actually psychotic what you really need is hard physical training, a clean diet and some male friends. Talking endlessly to some over-educated leftist fanny about your 'feelings' will not fix you, especially if you're even slightly red pilled.

Wait are you talking to psychiatrist or a psychologist?
Psychiatrists prescribe medicine to mentally ill and you are forwarded to them by psychologists atleast thats how it works here.
Are you mentally ill?

Be honest. Do you really think that you know more about the mind and human personality than a Ph.D who has spent over a dozen years studying the work of thousands of other Ph.Ds over the course of over 100 years in dozens of countries?

I mean come on, Sup Forums, how pathetically oblivious and self-blinding can you be. Jesus Christ. Obviously the professionals who actually have spent thousands of hours educating themselves know better than you.

Seriously, people who browse this board but somehow think they are smarter than thousands of psychologists are just so pathetically stupid I just had to reply.

Every normal white male in today's world feels that they may be crazy sometimes. It's the result of being in a constant state of psychological war; your mind has been besieged by women and Marxism since you were born. Male identity has been replaced with femininity. Everything you have been taught is within a nihilistic and materialist perspective. To think that women and men are different is not crazy, it's the truth.

Of course psychiatry is bullshit. Think about the premise of it. You have distress, therefore there is something wrong with YOU. There is something wrong with you, therefore we must find out what it is. The origins are in Freudianism, which posits that everything is sex; therefore all issues are because of psychosexual repression.

Listen to your instincts. Of course women aren't like men. Of course these doctors are just trying to recondition you. Don't deny your spirit and your soul, white man.

> Think about the premise of it. You have distress, therefore there is something wrong with YOU. There is something wrong with you, therefore we must find out what it is.
You do realise thats not what psychiatry is about right?

This is a very good question OP.

Psychotherapy is very broad term and there are a lot of psychologists who are lazy.

Psychoanalysis though, when properly applied by a competent psychiatrist or psychologist may help you understand some of your behaviors through introspection about your unconscious drives.

Jung is based, more so than Freud who I swear everything goes back to sex. If you get a chance pick up Man and His Symbols, its a quick read. Regardless of how much you an use and apply to your own life it gives you a great framework for the interpretation of art.

I conflated the process of therapy and drug prescription, since they go hand in hand.

Psychiatry is about the mentally ill, those afflicted by one of the major mental disorders such as Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder. Psychologists aim to help the "normal" individuals that are having struggles in psychologically adjusting to the environmental demands.

Why would a psychologist care if you are personally fulfilled? They are there to give you the tools to survive your life of drudgery and tax-paying without causing trouble or getting ideas above your station. CBT, etc. is merely conditioning yourself to ignore the pain of modern existence. That's why you usually recommend you dope yourself up on mystery pills from a psychiatrist in tandem with the therapy.

You'd be much, much better off going to some scammy life-coaching "bootcamp" or other. Your mental problems are resulting from your reaction to your environment, you need practical solutions that affect your environment not meaningless babble that only affects your mind.

>Psychoanalysis though, when properly applied by a competent psychiatrist or psychologist may help you understand some of your behaviors through introspection about your unconscious drives.

The leaf gets it. It is not so much a cure but a process whereby you can bring your subconscious desires to the forefront. Once you resolve the differences between your conscious actions and those subconscious desires you can figure out a path to move forward.

I honestly think a lot of people on Sup Forums would benefit. Even if they didn't visit an analyst but spent some time reading on the subject and trying to resolve their issues by applying that framework to their thoughts would be helpful.

Aight, i see. What would you want him to do when talking about these issues? If you just want to talk about politics or the current state of women i doubt that hed have ANY sort of special insight into that, youd probably get more informed people here.

You may want to look for a different therapist. The sessions with my previous one constantly descended into political arguments, with her trying to explain away my entire worldview as a result of childhood abuse.

(You)

No, you're fucking retarded. Psychologists help both the mentally ill, and 'normies' having trouble coping with certain problems. Psychiatrists also help both, but their job is to prescribe medication. That's the only difference.

Get fucked, you retarded leaf.

they have an early flawed premise that they're still working under, and the premise itself was based on a biblical null hypothesis.
in short, they'll only ever fix you by accident.
you are paying them money to help guide you in fixing yourself.

Nah, it's complete bullshit. Sure, it might have helped you but people also get help from visiting fortune tellers. If you don't respect fortune tellers as legitimate and reality-based, you certainly shouldn't think "dream interpreters" are not bullshitters.

>Is it a real science?
Yes.
>are your doctors quacks?
Yes.
>What should you do?
Meditate, inflect, and balls the fuck up. Best of luck.

You are wrong. Totally wrong. You have no clue of what you're talking about and that clearly qualifies you as the retarded one.

Psychiatrists treat the mentally ill while psychologists treat those with difficulties adjusting to life.

>The sessions with my previous one constantly descended into political arguments, with her trying to explain away my entire worldview as a result of childhood abuse.

Well she may not be wrong. Look at many Trump supporters. All the fears they had of an corrupt president are projected onto Obama, while at the same time they elect Trump. A man who actually has many of the corrupt qualities they fear the most.

I am not smart enough to know why but something is going on their and they refuse to see or acknowledge any problems in the candidate they selected. It is like they have given life to all those dark desires hidden in their shadow and are not able to put a stop to their subconscious gone crazy.

If you want to get better you simply have to change your perspective.

He should read, debate, and gain experience about these things until he can come to the truth. The problem is that what is "normal" to a therapist is merely representative of the current value systems; by arguing with his patient about this issue the therapist is saying that belief in hierarchy and natural order is a pathology of which he must be cured, and doubting the principle of equality requires medication. It's social reconditioning and psychological war.

But maybe he just doesnt give a shit about any of this stuff? I doubt hed give him medication for thinking differently, i dont think thats how it works in medicine.

If the patients neurosis surrounding his desire for hierarchy and order would cause the patent to go out and kill niggers because they are subhuman than yeah medication might be required.

There are psychoanalysts who are totally full of shit. Just like the example you gave about "dream interpreters" and those who have a "one size fits all" approach. But there are also psychoanalysts who are definitely worth it.

Knowing your unconscious drives and seeing the past as it really was really requires an introspective effort that many humans can not deploy because of psychological blockages such as traumas.

It's not much about what the trauma was, but how one felt during the trauma that matters. Because in many cases, people are unconsciously driven in recreating the scripts or the emotions that they felt before, especially the self-destructing ones.

stoicism is all you need

I once had to go for jury selection.

Waited for hours to be led into the courtroom for interview by prosecution and defense attorneys, as well as a judge.

They asked me what my opinion of psychology was.

I told them that psychology, as well as the holocaust, were fictions created by the jews, and thus, were lies.

>'You may be excused sir. Have a good day.'

>Is psychiatry a real science or just re-conditioning to try and keep us in line?

I wouldn't consider it a real science but it's also not always re-conditioning. What it is, is extremely, extremely broad. There are a massive range of ideas, individuals and potential approaches within the field, ranging from very based to complete progressive brainwashing.

If you really feel the need for outside help then plan to spend a while searching for someone who's not full of shit. However, as someone who spent many years seeing psychiatrists and therapists and completed 3 1/2 years of a psychology degree, I'd recommend instead that you research some basic meditation techniques, spend some time learning how your mind works and how it's causing you distress and fixing it on your own.

This is all a good psychiatrist or counselor can really do anyway: teach you how to fix yourself. But you can figure out what needs to be fixed and how to fix it much better on your own, provide you have the proper tools. That's my opinion from many years of personal experience, anyway.

What kind of medication? What would be his diagnosis?

>helped me plenty with my problems
Did he help you with your "must invade Kosovo" problem? Doesn't look like it's working.

therapists are mentally ill, why do you think they became a therapist.

Well some things are not a mental illness and cannot be cured with medication like that. That was a pretty funny comment actually.

Cardiologists have heart problems, why do you think they became cardiologists?

>treat those with difficulties adjusting to life.
Which includes mentally ill people, you retarded fucking super nigger leaf piece of shit.

how the hell should I know, I am an idiot on the internet that has read some books. It should still be obvious their is a huge difference between having an affinity for order and natural differences and going out and murdering people because you consider them less than human.

My point is, no murderers get medication, they go to jail. There is not a mental illness that ive heard of that makes you go out and kill people. And i actually read a few books on the subject and i also have a friend who studies this and we talk about the subject often.

Look at this guy raging for no reason spreading his ignorance without an ounce of shame. Psychiatrists, for the last time for you to understand, treat those afflicted with mental illness such as Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder.

Psychologists treat normal people who have psychological problems, but not the mentally ill.

I hope it's not too complicated for you to understand?

>There is not a mental illness that ive heard of that makes you go out and kill people

Outside a crime of passion, like finding your wife in bed with someone. If you go out and premeditate the murder of individuals then you are very likely to be medically ill an in need of treatment. The fact that people in prison do not get treatment is a failure on the part of society

>There is not a mental illness that ive heard of that makes you go out and kill people.

Personality disorders, such as the antisocial one makes you prone to do so.

Also, paranoid schizophrenics who are in a psychotic phase may do exactly what you said.

The true red pill:
> There is no blue pill.

Yep, it's pretty bluepilled. When they can't even find an explanation to your behavior they'll just explain it with the subconscious.
>so you hate women? you must have had a trauma
>nope
>mother complex?
>nope
>well it must be subconscious but it must have happened
Literally no different than magic or miracles.

You've got to be trolling for (You)s.

Mentally ill people fall under the umbrella of people who can't adjust to life. Therefore, they can, and should be, treated by both psychiatrists and psychologists.

But it doesn't stop there! People without mental illness, who may have severe issues dealing with loss or whatever can also see both! For example, my mom had to be put on antidepressants when my dad died at 40.

You're literally too low in IQ to understand that both professionals can hope both kinds of people. Put the shotgun in your nigger mouth.

>Mentally ill people fall under the umbrella of people who can't adjust to life

I stopped there.

You clearly are retarded.

>My guy said I could talk about anything so I mentioned how I thought, from experience that all women are inferior to men; and he spent the rest of the session trying to argue me out of it and telling me that I could only think that way because of past emotional trauma or maybe I had a mother-complex or whatever.

Well he's right, you're a child of a single mother, aren't you?

yes. it sucks dick.

I agree that in some states while being mentally ill someone could commit something irrational such as kill a person. But that doesnt mean that being a paranoid schizophrenic would make you want to kill someone, same with antisocial personality disorder, more things would have to be involved for them to actually do it and react.
There are various reasons for people to murder others yes, but i feel like being mentally ill is a rare one.

And even then i dont think there is medication out there that would stop someone from wanting to kill others. People that are deemed to be dangerous to themselves and others are being locked up for that reason.

so you like dicks? tell me about your mothers, when did you first find out she didn't have a penis?

Worked for me.

Make sure you get your HW done tonight, my stupid nigger teenage friend.

self-CBT is the only redpilled therapy

>My guy said I could talk about anything so I mentioned how I thought, from experience that all women are inferior to men;

Should have diagnosed you as being on the autism spectrum and called it a day right then and there.

I've learned a lot about schizophrenics and one thing you must not take for granted is the key word "stability".

Schizophrenics have really fucked up brain and are unpredictable. They may really flip out because of a hallucination.

In a psychatric department where one nurse that I know works, one schizophrenic saw the devil literally in his mother's eyes and he tried to pull out the eyes out of her orbits.

Schizophrenia really is fucked up.

>Letting kikes scramble your brains
>Not the very definition of bluepilled
You're so new it's almost cute

>In a psychatric department where one nurse that I know works, one schizophrenic saw the devil literally in his mother's eyes and he tried to pull out the eyes out of her orbits.

I don't know what is more terrifying, having your son try to rip out your eyes or the fact that her son is no longer experiencing the same objective reality as everyone else. It honestly must be terrifying to live as a schizophrenic

I don't have homeworks since at least 3 years even though I agree with the fact I am way more educated than you on this subject.

Yeah i guess youre right, i agree that schizophrenics are unstable and actually could harm another being in a state of psychosis, doesnt mean that all of them will though. I have been diagnosed with a schizoactive disorder so i kinda got to experience a small part of that, though i never saw things, just voices..

It depends really. A few of them use MRI and neurology before they do anything, and those guys are about to usually make the right decision.

Psychology is pseudoscientific cuvk speak that is only useful yo idiots who are easily influenced. Psychiatrists on the other hand actually help people

You know what?

The guy is fine now, because of proper medication and even works part time, which is very good for a schizophrenic.

Not all of schizophrenics become violent, it's only a minority that will be, but you'd be surprised by the number of untreated schizophrenics that suddenly snap out and become agressive all of a sudden. Also, there is no way to tell how an untreated schizophrenic will react. It really is moment to moment.

It's very simple, just change your behavior to what you want and you'll be cured. Set goals and a reinforcement schedule, it'll take time and you'll fail sometimes but that's ok.
Ignore everyone who mentions Freud or the subconscious because he's been obsolete since the 1960s.

yes

Yeah, anyone being mentally ill and being untreated is bad let alone people with schizophrenia.

It's so simple wow! Who didn't think of this one size fits all solution that never worked ?

Changing our behavior to what we want!

Like an alcoholic who wants to stop drinking just has to stop drinking and he will be cured.

EASY!

Schizophrenics, please just become sane.
Depressives, just be happy!
Those who were abused, raped or experienced traumatic experiences, just don't think about it and everything will be fine!

It's all yours!

How else would you treat alcoholism besides a scheduled reinforcement of desirable behavior?
You might want to look up what CBT is.

Being dependent on substances is not the same as being mentally ill though.

I've been to therapists before and they're not people who have the secret cure for everything. They're just people with different perspectives to your own. If they are able to influence you into thinking about a situation through their perspective, then you might be able to wiggle your way out of your own situation.

First off: Make a distinction between seeing a psychologist and psychotherapy. Psychotherapy is Freudian bullshit, and should be avoided. Most of them would be summarily laughed out of any meeting of actual psychologists. Quick way to determine if you're talking to a retard Freudian is if they make mention of dreams, or the usual Freudian talking points, like the oedipus complex.

Second: Most therapy has about the same outcomes as just talking to someone about your problems. The advantage of a therapist, therefore, is that they have a framework to talk back and they can't spread rumors about you. If at all possible find someone who will help you with your problems without having to pay them. A trusted friend, family member. Possibly even a priest, even if you don't personally believe in religion.

Third: If you have a specific, medical problem, like addiction, some kinds of depression, or an actual disorder such as bipolar or schizophrenia, then find a psychiatrist. The difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist is that the psychiatrist's training is more in medicine, and will always have the ability to prescribe medication. Not all psychologists will have a medical license.

Psychology has a lot to offer people when they stick to the reliable science, but most therapy is pretty shit because they stray away from what is verified.

Alcoholism

>an addiction to the consumption of alcoholic liquor or the mental illness and compulsive behavior resulting from alcohol dependency.

I'm going to make a distinction between a disorder of the brain and disordered thoughts.
Brain disorders such as schizophrenia, mental retardation or having a railroad spike lodged in your head cannot effectively be treated with therapy and requires other approaches such as medication or surgery.
Disordered thought patterns such as some forms of depression, alcoholism or run of the mill stinkin' thinkin' call all be effectively treated solely through therapy. Although medication may be helpful as well it is not necessary and therapists to not have the authority to prescribe anyway.
Until OP gives us his diagnosis I can't offer better advice besides explaining the therapy process.

There is no single reason to alcoholism, just like there is not a single reason for heart disease. Some methods are appropriate at certain times.

Well i have been proven wrong. The therapy for other illnesses and dependency on substances is a whole different thing though,no?
Hm yeah i agree with what youre saying. I guess it is a pretty important distinction. Yeah OP is not telling us his diagnosis so not much we can comment on that. Dont know what hes expecting by talking to a psychiatrist about how he thinks women are worthless and such topics though

Yes you have it right, it really depends from the source of the addiction and the nature of it.

Someone who's addicted to heroin will not receive the same treatment than one who is addicted to gambling or another non physically addictive substance such as ecstasy or cannabis.

As someome that has done 5 years in and out of psych wards and 2 years of it in a psych rehab, I can tell you for a fact that it's bullshit.

>Dont know what hes expecting by talking to a psychiatrist about how he thinks women are worthless and such topics though

Just a guess, from what I know of Sup Forums and /r9k/ but he is a young man who has not had much success with women he is unhappy and spends a lot of time on Sup Forums and is blaming his failure on women. He has read a bunch of bad infographics to help him rationalize this perspective.

Probably something along those lines

You should ask yourself why you're in that office in the first place.

If you're just trying to argue the pros and cons of hating women and prejudging based on race, you're spending a lot of money for something you could get for free (here).

>in order to process trauma you need to relive it by thinking about it as much as possible
>30 sessions of experiencing nearly forgotten horror
>trauma added from re-experiencing
>take prozac
>take more prozac
>suicide

That's what psychiatry is all about.

And ofcourse the free trips to pedo island if they manage to stuff a clinics patients with a brand of pills.

Psychiatry must be invented by the Pizza Party. It's plain evil

>The therapy for other illnesses and dependency on substances is a whole different thing though,no
Not at all, at the end of the day therapy is all about changing maladaptive behaviors for better ones. While the details may change from treating drug addiction to treating depression to helping someone work through a divorce the overarching methodology being used is going to remain the same.

I wouldnt say the actual process of achieving the goal you mentioned is just details.

Why yes, that incredibly shallow view of psychology really is bullshit.

You seem to not know what you're talking about.

Are you sure you have the knowledge to make the distinction between psychiatry and psychoanalysis first of all?

I'm using the broadest strokes possible. The point I'm trying to make is that cognitive-behavioral therapy has reasons for why it works and can applied to a large variety of differing problems.

Yeah definitely. I hope i didnt give off the impression that i think it can never work or something.

While depression and drug abuse may be different effective treatment can (and often is) very similar

No, I'm just not sure if I'm making my self clear.

Just watch Jordan Peterson and you'll understand all you need to know about how you work. I wouldn't trust an "educated" person telling me how to live (especially a woman).

You can also seek truth through prayer and God, truth can cure certain kinds of depression. These blue pilled shits will just try to make you a normie - in a time we need people to stand up to this defective culture.

How is it similar?

You can't deny that there are real psychological problems that people have to deal with. That's why I think neurology is so important.

Psychiatrists need more insight into their patients anyways.

pic related is the ONLY redpilled psychiatrist you're allowed to consult.

Yes. Psychology and Psychiatry are both 100% kiked psudoscience. AND NEVER EVER FALL FOR THE BIG PHARMA JEW. SSRI AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT ARE MIND CONTROL DRUG

The worst kind of advice from a blue pilled left leaning psychotherapist you could take is relationship advice. We all know that the cultural blue pill perception of this stuff is way off. But that is exactly what you'll get in couple counseling. Unless you find a red pilled psychotherapist who knows that women are not equal to men, it's loss.

I would be careful in telling a person they just need to find god and they will be cured, because that is bullshit. That being said there are parts of religion that contain a process that can be helpful. Psychology is also is a process that can be helpful.

There is no cure all for your problems but there are tools that you can use, a framework to apply., a process to use to help you resolve your problems.