Chelsea Manning will be freed thanks to Obama

So this fucking cuckfag leaked secrets and got sentenced to spend the next 30 years in prison.

But instead, Obama has pardoned him on the account that, and I quote, " Misjudgment based off gender-dismorphia".

Also, Tax dollars pay for the freaks sex change.

So Obama says due to him being confused about his gender, led him to do things that he didn't understand. So basically the Obama administration is saying that transexuals in the military cannot be held accountable for their actions based on their disorder.

Just kek my shit up family.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856
collateralmurder.wikileaks.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So they're going to take away his legacy that he did it because the right thing to do to he did it because he was gender confused?

u mad tho?

lets be real here.. if u think that bradley manning decided on his own free will to become chelsea manning and it isnt the result of some MK ULTRA discredting psyop shit.. u should kys

If he frees this cuck next then something has to be done.

He can't just let a bunch of traitors walk free. It doesn't work that way.

Wait its a transfag? I always thought it was a woman

Is Snowden next?

> Transexuals are normal people! It's all Mk ultra

I think you need to kys.

Look I hate Obama as much as the next guy, but this is a positive, and fuck government secrets the government works for us, if you let them get away with any crimes it could turn to crimes against you

>implying it's bad that Manning is getting out
You are a fucking moron, put on a proxy please so you don't appear to be from my country.

He let Terrorists and traitor go free
Bans Cubans fleeing communism and welcomes Mexicans fleeing Mexicans

He is a piece of shit

Manning is an American hero. shame about the shemale thing though.

Not to mention he gave Mexico 75 million to pay for the wall Mexico is building on its southern border. The ride never ends

*starts helicopter*

Pretty sure he just wanted locked up with the females instead of the males.

This

They castrated him and called it "gender re-assignment" so that the public wouldn't react negatively

he didn't pardon him retard

And aliens built the pyramids and niggers had sky cities before the white cave man knocked them down with their sticks infused with evil magic by the white devil!

Why would you ever punish a trap by sending them to jail???

Your supposed to fuck them without lube or deny them cock!!

God I wish I was a trap

>But instead, Obama has pardoned him on the account that, and I quote, " Misjudgment based off gender-dismorphia".

What are you quoting from? Where did he say this?

YOU FUCKING CUNTS THIS MEANS ASSANGE IS GOING TO D I E

HE SAID HED GIVE HIM SELF UP IF THEY FREED MANNING

OP BTFO

Wasn't manning the guy that went awol and while his squad was looking for him, like 3 of them got killed?

no

wasnt that saving private ryan

the government keeps secrets so it can conduct war and anti terror operations dumb fuck.

>be Bradley Manning
>good intentioned but kind of a pussy
>decided to do what you think is the right thing
>the DHS/DOD/CIA/DIA/whatever the fuck mind rapes you
>turns you into a woman so you're more submissive and pliable
>once they've mentally fucked you so hard you physically become ill from even just thinking about anything other than taking cocks and how much a cute little sissy you are they set you free
>you are forced to live the rest of your life as a woman and get mocked/teased by the headlines reminding you that you're no longer a man
Jesus fuck, it's like those retarded sissy fetish shit except it's real.

You are a FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Dafuq is going on. I almost hope all the bullshit i read here is fake

Agreed

Well what did manning do? You're not thrown in prison for 7 years for taking a picture of yourself wearing a wig.

IS THIS RELATED TO THE WIKILEAKS / ASSAUNGE TWEET RECENTLY THAT SET SOME KIND OF CONDITION WHERE ASSAUNGE WOULD TURN HIMSELF IN IF MANNING WAS PARDONED?

>Being this unironically retarded
If you think forces within the government aren't capable of this shit you should kill yourself. Conquering armies have used similar tactics for all of human history, why on earth wouldn't our own government use it?

So democrats lose their shit over DNC leaks, say the Russians should be punished, then they commute the sentencing of a domestic leaker.

K.

manning was the one that released all the war logs almost a decade a go, it was what made everyone originally hate wikileaks back in the day because the documents could have put peoples lives in danger

>commit felony
>get out of it by pretending to be a girl

Not a bad idea.

>commit felony
>CIA turns you into a girl
Wew

so now we have to trade a gray wizard for a gay mental patient?

So does this mean that fags and trannies cant be trusted with natl secrets?

He released all the diplomatic cables. Manning literally had no agenda except attention whoring and the information he revealed did nothing but hurt America.

I bet you hate Wikileaks now:
"VICTORY: Obama commutes Chelsea Manning sentence from 35 years to 7"
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856

No that was Bo Bergdahl

He is the original "leaker" of US Army docs that got Wikileaks started. He is basically Snowden.Lite

It's fine, but not for these reasons.

> Trannies are NOT mentally ill
> Trannies make mistakes due to their mental illness

Liberals, pick one.

>judiciary and state are separate
>president can let criminals out of jail

Nice justice system you've got there.

that is what I read, trannies are mentally ill.

The video of US military killing journalists they thought were militants and then covering it up was pretty important.

I can not fucking believe onigger hasn't been killed for all the evil he has done to this world let alone this fucking country.
THE MOST WELL ARMED CITIZENS ON EARTH
MUH GUNZ
FREEDUM SHOOTERS

AND NOT A FUCKING ONE OF YOU TAKES A SHOT AT THE GOD DAMN NIGGER

YOU PEOPLE ARE WEAK
AND FUCKING USELESS.

BUT YOU FAGGOTS CAN MANAGE TO KILL JFK
THAT YOU CAN DO

FUCK USA

So please do share why you haven't done any of this considering you seem to have such strong conviction that it requires the use of caps lock.

He is better off alive because everyone can see his mistakes. Which makes Americans disgusted with liberals which causes Trump and Republicans to win elections.

If he was dead, he would just be a martyr and immortalized. Or god forbid a fucking holiday.

Plus, Friday is the end of this nightmare. A golden dawn awaits.

So Obama is in favor of shortening sentences for criminals who agree to undergo voluntary sterilization?

Cool I guess.

YAGGOT

"I'm letting you have your trap back to set an example for white boi's to follow."

Gee, thanks Obama. This is why I chose to stay a wizard. Bye Obama.

It was litterally nothing.

People die in war. That's why it's war.

Yup, this was his punishment. And what a severe punishment it is. Any real red-blooded male on this Earth would be scared shitless to be fucked with the way Manning was. If this doesn't put the fear of God in you not to do what he did then there's something very wrong with your brain.

So fucking obvious yet this shit goes over the head of the average idiot on Sup Forums

But I guarantee you those in the military with access to leakable intel know the truth about Manning. He had his duck cut off as a punishment. They've been warned in no uncertain or unclear terms.

Ever notice there haven't been any leaks similar to Manning's since his punishment was handed to him?

It doesn't matter.

You guys are missing the obvious. The longer this fuck stays in jail, the more nutjobs will come out of the woodwork to campaign and protest for him. The more it will look like you can leak top secret shit and just end up in tax payer funded jail.

Hes been pardoned. He will be released. He will either go into hiding here in the states and be found by some hard motherfucker and killed. Or, he will flee the US to some cuck country that is more accepting, only to be killed by the CIA and it be blamed on the Russians.

Obama is washing his hands of him and letting fate end him.

>literally kill a bunch of journalists for no fucking reason and then cover it up
Yeah, nothing wrong with that!

You're a fucking dumb ass leaf. This is why your country is a joke.

Like killing journalists and kids with a fucking helicopter?
Did you even look at what was leaked faggot?

You degenerates should be hung.

Are trannies mentally disturbed? Yes
Did Manning do a good thing by realising gross cover up of crimes? Yes
Did Obama do this for nefarious reason and not benevolent ? Yes
Is OP a faggot? yes

NEOCONS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Jeb and Hillary lost get over it.

this

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Yes he did. I don't give a shit what legal term you use for it.

He went from having to spend 35 years in jail, to getting out this May. All because he is a fucking tranny.

And you wanna know what's really fucking funny? The fact that this fucking freak is going to be collecting welfare. My tax dollars so he can pump himself with chemicals to make him feel like a princess.

He should have been fucking executed by firing squad 2 years ago.

He only did it so they can explain why they have fucking Assange when Trump gets in. This is why wikileaks tweeted FBI bullshit. It is legit FBI vs. CIA.

And fuck the CIA.

yup, a great way to keep it from making it into the history books I suppose. But they still can't completely escape it because of snowden, manning with always be associated with him.

am i getting this right?

They caught Assange in october and compromised the twitter account.

Faked some videos to show he is still there.

Then twittert a faked deal that assange accept extradiction if they let Manning free.

Obama accepted the deal today, so they can show us the in october captured Assange and play it like it was his idea???

And what now?

The since october tortured assange tells the world that russia trump and assange are one team?

What kind of chess are they playing?

Strange decision. Can't quite work out why Obama did this.

collateralmurder.wikileaks.org

Manning leaked this video, it shows a us helicopter pilot killing journalists and kids

> Oh muh God! People got killed on accident! Quick! Someone send wikileaks this video along with 100s of other unrelated classified documents! Then we will blame it on my gender confusion.

Die Kike, Die!

this

bluepilled alt right retards gtfo

They are playing checkers.

2ndamdmnt.exe

>journalists
>kids
>literally AK's and RPG's held by members in the group
>who were only a few blocks from a US convoy taking fire

Because he's a radical left wing ideologue. It also get him brownie points with all the other far left freaks. /r/politics is having an orgasm right now.

If I had to guess it's probably self serving to look like he's a Good guy in a last ditch attempt at MUH LEGACY. As if that will make people forget he prosecuted more leakers than any of his predecessor's and allowed Manning to rot for 7 years where he was mind broken tranny.

Or another less likely reason was to call Assanges trade bluff and use this as leverage to force the Russian narrative some way. Time will tell.

>accident
Watch the footage, it's clear that it wasn't a weapon.

>literally AK's and RPG's held by members in the group
"No"

that went over your head
let me slow it down for you so you have some hope of understanding

manning's sentence was commuted, not pardoned.
A pardon absolves guilt from the crime, being commuted only reduces the sentence.

How much of it was commuted? I got an alert on my phone it said some of it commuted.

Fuck-ups are going to happen. Covering them up is what shouldn't happen.

I have watched it. Looks like collateral damage to me.

Also, you faggots that's are defending the tranny keep ignoring that the video was not the only thing leaked.

A "journalist" hanging out with terrorists carrying around RPG's. Gets mowed down by an Apache along with all the other Jihadi shit skins.

>I'm so fucking upset by this.

Faggot.

If it's so cut and dry than why did the military officialy deny any involvemt in 12 deaths?

Again, I don't give a shit what legal term you wanna use, cucklord.

The only difference is that he will still have the crime on his record. But that won't matter because he won't have to worry about getting a job because he can just sit on his degenerate ass and collect a check. Tax dollars going to him for his crazy pills.

Like a lazy fucking nigger.

> Some of it

Try 33 years. Virtually 97% of the sentence.

Muh shouldn't have brought kids to a battle field bratatatata

Oh no reason to release what happened goy, merica is fighting for your freedoms

The issue is the cover up. If it was simply collateral damage it wouldn't have been denied like it was.

Have you read anything that was also leaked? Or are you taking it on faith that it could cause harm?

Didn't know the amount, says May 17 he/she will be free. Not bad, he's trying to save face. Now announce not to charge Snowden if he returns and he can save some of it.

>they thought were militants
so it's fucking nothing?
It's fucking nothing.

please ignore that there were actually weapons there.

>t was litterally nothing.
>People die in war. That's why it's war.
Ya, lets go kill a bunch of civilian journalists on the ground with our apache helicopter....

...and then when other civilians arrive to help the wounded, kill them to.
Absolutely no wrong committed.

In fact, if anything, this video should have been released even earlier to show how good of a job the US was doing

I would fap to him though

i agree with this, was hoping we'd see it happen.

dumping "secret" documents that just made Bush and co look stupid isn't something someone should be held in solitary confinement for, idgaf what mental illness this creeper has.

in mid evil times they chopped off traitors dicks. How can you use that as punishment on manning when that's what he wants!?!!

Let's hide the video from the public and interpret it as a good kill. Don't want to lose support for the iraq war and hurt the defense budget.

1. Who gives a shit about some sand niggers getting bombed, except for cuck liberals.

2. Yes I have. Leaked documents on operations and intelligence of enemy combatants and allied personnel locations. It put American lives in danger and only helped Americas enemies.

Oh but hey, atleast people got to know that some sand niggers got blown up! Whoopty-fuckin-doo!

Manning is an irrelevant fag
Fuck I hate Obama

agreed user-kun

Killing civilians is wrong. Killing civilians and then trying to cover it up is wrong. Killing civilians, covering it up, and then trying to imprison the people that rightly speak the truth and allow the public to hold their government to account, is also all wrong.

With residential pardon, Bradley Manning has now been legally absolved. The morality of whistleblowing, in this circumstance, is not a matter of question. Instead, it's the lie, and it is a lie, that speaking the truth could put at risk soldiers, when, in reality, the only people "at risk" are corrupt officials and politicians, and not "at risk" against some vague threat of terror, but instead, at risk of actually being held to account by the public, as they should be.

Making excuses for government corruption and the imprisonment of people who speak the truth, not in interest to a foreign power, but to the American public, is wrong and un-American. Entirely contrary to our country's founding principles.

fpbp.