Trump is dead for me

How can you support a person who is so fundamentally immoral?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His policies will be better for the country.

Why the fuck do you believe him? you might as well believe Hillary Clinton would implement every policy she suggested

Trump lying for 13 minutes

I don't judge people on their morality unless they are openly engaged in murder ISRAEL

Please post Hillary's moral compass and come back with something.

>West
Tabloid shit, none of your business. Hillary is guilty of crimes in government. Yet no one cares.
>North
Hillary worked for that company, it wouldn't be any different.
>East
Fact checking websites? Like who? Who owns those sites?
>South
Clinton foundation.

stop lying Jew

I don't support Hillary, but let me say this: people seem to ignore trump's crimes which are actually much more serious than anything hillary did

And it's not just the trump university thing

Trump faces felony criminal charges for bribery.
dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/

Oh, come on both of them pledged loyalty to Israel.

yeah you and your new pals across the pond

How can you be so gay?

Is the hat mad?

> ISRAEL
ISRAEL
> ISRAEL
ISRAEL
> ISRAEL
ISRAEL
> ISRAEL
ISRAEL

what, exactly, is more serious than using the state department to sell weapons to terrorists?

>Attacking the messenger

Besides, trump is a zionist, have you forgotten?

That one israeli liberal shitpozter

"according to fact-checking websites"
Fucking ministry of truth

"fake university"
Oh shit, hamburger university now is held to the same standard as an accredited ivy league, because some week long seminar jokingly called trump u didn't magically make money grow on trees

The weapons which were given to rebels during the Arab spring were not intended to fund terror.

There were civil wars in the region and the american government just decided to pick sides and help topple dictatorships.

And it was not just a policy of Hillary Clinton

You can watch trump contradicting himself and lying for yourself:

Trump lying for 13 minutes

He supports Egypt too, weird isn't it? should we become friends now or what?

because I'm immoral too

>flag
pack it up goys

>2017
>Still believes in morality

Sure why not

user, morality is real, it's just that it's a creation of our consciousness

so be it

>77
fpbp.

So what. Waffling is nothing new in the political world. My umbrage is taken at the assertion that he lies more, not at the assertion that he lies. Disingenuousness at its finest.

there are thousands of lobbyists
their only job is to bribe the government
obama promised no lobbyists on his cabinet
OOPS RAYTHEON
Trump promised no lobbyists on his cabinet
and the result is you are all BTFO

I will repeat myself: why the fuck would you believe him?

Besides, many of his proposed policies are actually terrible, he wants to cut the department of education and the EPA, and he wants a further deregulation of wall street

>A political accountability group backed by Hillary Clinton supporters this week filed a complaint to the Justice Department alleging that Donald Trump illegally promised Ben Carson a position in his administration in exchange for his endorsement, according to a document provided to POLITICO on Thursday.

>backed by Hillary Clinton supporters

really gets the neurons firing

>he wants to cut the department of education
can you show me exactly where the DOE increased americas test scores?

Just that trump still has lobbyists influencing his cabinet just like any other politician.

And furthermore, you to pretend really really hard to not see that trump's cabinet picks are bribery. he basically just picked his donnors and let them control your government

Even if he was lying about every single detail of every single policy, he would be the better option solely due to his supreme court appointments.

But honestly, I don't think he lies more than any other politician. It's usually pretty obvious when he's exaggerating anyway. These exaggerations are what the factcheckers focus on.

You're a joke if you really think he did worse things than Hillary. Fuck off kike

To piss you off.

>morals

I wouldn't trust trump to pick good appointments for anything, if you ask me.

>I don't think he lies more than any other politician
Just that he does.
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

I have no morals wither, desert cousin.

Would Hillary mock a disabled reporter on stage?

he's not a Wahabbist and not immoral.
Trump supporters are aware of what fragile and small minded liberals are incapable of considering, there was a coup in this country and we havn't had friendlies in the white house for 8 years

except that they knew they were giving them to terrorists, and they were okay with it.

your memes are frail as fuck
sage

she laughed about gay people getting thrown off roofs during debates. So, probably.

>Le obama is a muslim meme

It's ironic you call liberals "fragile and small minded" when you are being so extremely vulnerable to propaganda

its not a meme you whore

Fuck off, christfag. Morals aren't real.

>asks the jew

Fuck off kike

I mean, it's true some aid ended up in the hands of terrorists, but the goal was not "funding terror" the goal was to help rebels topple dictatorships to spread democracy.

You can criticize this policy, but you are not being intellectually honest if you think the aid was with the purpose of spreading terrorism

Go back to alex jones

Jew alert. Kiking in progress, proceede with caution.

I'm an atheist, and morals are definitely real.
It's just that they do not come from religion, they come from biology. it's a part of your conciousness

go back to considering suicide.
Your ghost army of genocidal faggots is about to get BTFO.
The truth always comes out, whore

According to you, anything against obama is the "truth" and anything against trump is a "lie".

That's a pretty weird definition of truth, don't you think?

except they knew that was going to happen before they sent the shipment.
It doesn't matter what the goal was. They knew it was a likely, almost certain outcome. They did it anyway. So yes, they purposely gave weapons to people they knew were terrorists. What crime has donald done that's greater than that?

>the same kike concern troll that's been spamming these threads for days

You lost hahhahahahaha.

I mean, the funds went to the more moderate rebels.

if the US would just sit from the side and do nothing, maybe the more extremist groups could get in power. who knows what would have happened really

If you believed trump was going to "drain the swamp" you lost too, who knows what would have happened

So, they purposely gave weapons to extremists, hoping that they wouldn't become more extreme, because there might be more extreme extremists.
Sounds like a solid plan hilldawg. So, again, what crime has donald committed that's worse than knowingly giving weapons to terrorists?

>atheist
>morals

was bibi okay with this plan? why would he help islamists just to topple a more civilized enemy and spread chaos for unknown years to come?

He's half right. Morals are subjectivem

Death to JIDF shills.

Pic related is why JIDF is shilling against Trump

You should read this article:
nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

It's absolutely true some aid ended up in the hands of terrorists, but the shipments were aimed at the more moderate rebels who genuinely wanted to topple their dictator and have a democracy.

You see, not everyone in Libya or Egypt who fought the government were jihadists.

I think it was a very questionable policy, however i don't think it had any contribution to escalation of terrorism in the region considering most of the aid was given to the more moderate rebels (and i do understand that by western standards even the more moderate rebels aren't that moderate, but welp)

>morals
>biology
are morals derived from the endocrine, or respiratory systems?

Yeah, I guess the better option was to do nothing!

I can't wait for Trump to gut common core and actually try to help niggers out of poverty instead of keeping them as vote-slaves. Why are so you afraid of the prospect of minorities being independent from state gibs? Are you a racist?

Morals exist subjectively user.

Think about it this way: when you see something beautiful - do you say: "Eh it's not beautiful because beauty is not real"? of course not. we both know beauty is real, it's just that the existence of beauty of subjective

I'm not half right, i'm absolutely right.

>I need a magic man in a book to tell me that murder and stealing are morally wrong

>According to you, anything against obama is the "truth"
you're just a pleb. What are you like 12? This is an 18+ board.
Barack Hussein Osama is a Muslim complicit in war crimes and genocide. Worse than Bush jr.
Bush Jr. didn't even know Clinton set him up when he Stole trillions of dollars from our treasury for military hardware. When then Bush admin. started to investigate, the department in the pentagon with all the records was bombed.
This country was mind fucked. Thought it was all Bushes fault.
Truth is, Clinton is a traitor and set us up. threatened Civil unrest so we elected Obama Hussien Osama, who withdrew our troops, caused perma-chaos in Iraq, Created ISIS, gave them all the arms they needed via SA, who then proceeded to murder every Christian and shia and kidnap every preteen boy and girl and sell them at slave auctions for the Saudis. Obama hasn't done anything in his 8 years other than commit genocide and try his hand at promoting civil unrest by gunning down black kids and painting swastikas on their bodies. But it didn't work this time.

How did it feel on election night to get BTFO that hard? How does it feel knowing that the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people your candidates murdered, raped and displaced in the name of the WTO for a small family of Jews got upended by a bunch of concealed carry rednecks?

I honestly think that the isreaeli that posts here against trump. Is actually pro trump. He comes from a jewland with an liberal opinion. He post regularly every day I see threads from isreal anti trump. Its pretty aparent that pol hates jews. He is using reverse psychology and nobody notices every single day. He puts in way too much effort.

Its possibly russian propaganda strengthening trump support.

Trump is president you can stop your pro trump shilling now.

You still haven't explained your point. What did donald do that's worse than knowingly giving weapons to terrorists? It doesn't matter that the weapons weren't "intended" for terrorists. What matters is she did, in fact, knowingly give weapons to terrorists. The goals don't matter. What has donald done that's worse than knowingly arming terrorists?

>morals
>subjective

>he doesn't believe in god

Not an argument

>he thinks I'm trying to argue

OYY VEYYYYYYY

>believes in God but doesn't capitalize the G, or omit the O

Shitty troll or retarded?

I mean, you could have an argument for war crimes considering all the drone attacks, however you really don't have a case for "genocide". also, your claim that Obama was worse than the torture administration of Bush is really dishonest on your part - bush was directly responsible for Americans dying than anything obama did, really.

About your claim that obama created isis - what if i tell you that terror organization in iraq existed much before obama went into office, and the same people who today form isis were already extreme jihadists? if obama kept troops in the region, it wouldn't have prevented isis - the same people who today form isis would have targeted the american troops on regular basis

KIKE.

And btw, i will add this:
The fact he is called "Barack Hussein Osama" doesn't make him muslim or a traitor.

You are adding this to your argument because you are racist

but, as you've aknowledged, obama sent money and weapons to isis, which allowed them to become a stronger force.

honestly Trump's cabinet is legendary

the ((coincidence)) jew.
There's plenty of evidence of Genocide.
What happened to the Children of Syria?
The truth WILL come out.
Bush was a puppet. Obama knew what he was doing.
If you can connect the dots between a dog taking a piss and yellow snow, you'll know im right.
But being a moronic whore wont help you.
which is what you are, a moronic whore

never EVER trust a secular Jew
plenty of religious Jews are honest people, but secular Jews are universally terrible and responsible for society's current state

You're racist for expecting people to either
1.) Not vote
or
2.) Vote for someone who will keep blacks and latinos in poverty instead of Trump.

>What happened to the Children of Syria?
Probably the same thing that happened to the kids in Haiti. Pretty sad.

When you say "knowingly armed terrorists" you are honestly presenting half of the truth. you are not presenting the full picture where most of the funds went to moderate rebels who toppled dictatorships. considering the full picture, the fact some weapons ended in the hands of jihadists but most of them ended in the hands of moderates, is not as bad as just them giving it to jihadists without doing anything.

And i mean, want me to say what are among the worst things trump has done? he damages all of western society by seeding distrust for basic things such as science. he damages all of western society by increasing racial resentment. he is seeding disinfo into the public in waves that have never been seen before.

I would say that alone is corrosive to the fabric that makes western civilization operate properly,

I did not say obama gave weapons to isis. weaponry was never sent to isis, however there have been cases of weapons getting in the hands of jihadi groups.

Also you have to realize much of the aid was not even weaponry, up until 2013 the aid in syria was just non-lethal aid, for example.

Except that they existed as part of Al Quada and only became ISIS after Obama took over and started supporting them through Israel.

So, you have nothing worse that trump has done, other than vagaries. Give me something concrete. Like Clinton knowingly sending weapons to terrorists.

It doesn't matter that other people got weapons. It doesn't matter that it wasn't "intended" for the terrorists to get weapons. They knew it was a certainty, and they did it anyway. They knowingly gave weapons to terrorists.

What has trump done worse, in concrete terms, than giving weapons to terrorists? You cannot answer this question, and it's simply the entry-level of the Clinton Crime Spree.

Suddenly Obama is not responsible for the actions of his own State Department?

1. Obama actually improved poverty since he went into office. have you forgotten the great recession

2. Have you seen the testimonies of the trump university scandal? he was literally draining people from money and ruining their lives for a fake degree. he doesn't give a shit about poor people

Morality doesn't run a successful country

lets not tell the Jew we know about Clintons emails declaring Al-Qaeda our ally

and in the podesta emails where she outlines both fucking and fighting ISIS via Saudi Arabia

>moderate rebels
Are they moderate because they only behead kids instead of forcing them to suicide bomb people?

I already told you, in concrete terms, what he had done which is worse than giving weapons to moderate rebels to topple dictatorships and some of them accidentally ending in the hands of terrorists.

You just decide to call it "not concrete"

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

What's concrete about "he has said things that people don't like about science" and "he has said things that some people take as racist". Those aren't crimes, and those aren't concrete. Give me concrete crimes, like knowingly giving weapons to terrorists. You're the one claiming Donald is a bigger criminal than Clinton. Prove it.