Why do millennials whine so much

>Love Trumps Hate
Then why are you protesting?

Their lives are entirely devoid of meaning and these made up genders and virtue signaling that they do is a pathetic attempt to hide the terribly shallow uncomplicated, hedonistic people that they are.

The electric Jew told them what to think.

The marxist hippies from the sixties and seventies got jobs at teachers and professors. They teach our kids and now we have a generation of losers and wimps that hate America.

That terrifies the shit out of me because I have SJW friends who are planning on going into education fields and child development

>people lining up to protest "hate" because they hate someone

There was some high school English teacher a while back who came to Sup Forums's attention because of his tweets. He looks like a literal numale cuck and tweets anti-white stuff constantly. One that I haven't forgotten: "Whites have no culture," and when someone responded with an argument he said that white culture "is the dull background on which real cultures exist," whatever the heck that meant. I can only imagine the sort of shit going on in his classroom.

Yuri was right, how do we stop this?

I love that none of them could be fucked to put any more effort in than scribbling some slogans on fucking notebook paper. I'd even bet they only stood there for 5 minutes to take a few pictures to put on facebook then went back inside to drink tea, smoke pot, and congratulate themselves on being revolutionaries

Ummm because we're tolerant? And we know that Quompf's presidency and all of his racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, supporters are going to make this country racist again????

Fucking stupid Shrumpfkins don't even know they got played. Just you wait until 2018 when midterm elections come around we are going to vote in the most progressive house members and senate members who will block all of Frumpfs racist and misogynistic policies

Progressives get shit done by whining the left millenials are just joining the existing strat. Anyone who appeals to empathy instead of working to fix the problem themselves should be gassed imo

Fuck you Mumpf supporter. Fucking racist

>love trump's hate

I don't think they know what that means.

how long until this stupid millenial word becomes uncool again

Because cultural Marxism replaced Christianity.

>They think they still have 'rights' in your 3rd world usa.

Quompf?

I believe this is because usually, the cycle goes like

Bad times make strong people
Strong people make good times
Good times make weak people
Weak people make bad times

But somehow the Jew has managed to fuck up this cycle and instead of getting a generation of strong people, we have even worse ones.
The "World is good and perfect and the only problems are racists and xenophobes" stuff is being pushed EVERYWHERE, and people who don't know anything else than that, believe it.
I also think that we humans have some instinct to fight against something, if we don't, we become lazy meatbags, which the Kikes are exploiting.

Why should I love Trump's hate? I love Trump's winningness

Yeah. Triggered yet fucking racist Qonald Quompf supporter?

AHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT WITH THE ASSASSINS CREED JACKET

The majority look like homosexuals

No further explanation required

this

came here to post this, what a faggot

They are confused because of how much the previous generations fucked up.

I don't understand why brits make posts like this all the time. It makes you guys look really jealous.

Slactivism

Facebook and things have given our generation the perfect platform to grandstand without actually doing anything
and here is where peer pressure comes in, these kids arent actually bitching about anything. They are just bitching about what ever it is fasionable to bitch about that given day

Remember Kony 2012, how long did that shit last for... Everyone spammed it but then ... big surprise... everyone stopped because they moved onto the next shiny object that caught their attention

Add another to the list

Quompf reminds me of that game where u had to make the runner run with the QWOP keys

What year do you have to be born in to be counted as a millennial?

If you're born in 95 or after you're Gen Z.

Faggoty yet fashionable.

>Born in 97
Feels good not belonging to them

>dees aren't muh values ;_;

Who gives a fuck? Kill yourself.

> happy to never experience the 20th century

Moight as well just kill youself senpai

>there are people on this board who unironically voted for Zoomgf
Hahahaha what kind of retards consider a "man" like Glompf presidential material lmfao
Love jomgfs hate, bigots.

They are educated to follow certain guidelines. Our goal is to support them, when they will find out, that edukikes where lying to them.

That love is always stomped into dirt. That kind people should know how to use fist in a fight. That marriage should have started in their 14-18`s for them to be happy, but was banned by people like margaret sanger. Because love is always stomped into dirt.

I should know. I`m Russian.

You don't like a candidate? Go out and vote. If he lost, too fucking bad.
You don't believe in democracy? Then fucking kill your opposition. If you fail, too fucking bad.
Don't do any in-betweens:
>Muh elected president is a fascist
>But I'ma vote, then whine afterwards

> Don't do any in-betweens
Why?

hmm seems as though they have nothing better to do, bro

77-95
millennial is a shit descriptor

tfw 94

I hate my generation so much

They don't know real hardship, so they just whine about whatever the perceive to be difficult or wrong.

If you divide feminism into waves and generations into letters, you're cucked by edukike.
> age division
> install feud between parents and children
> deprive national heritage by the fabric of (((your))) pockets

Why the fuck does Sup Forums bitch so much about millennials? Prove you're an old ass man (highly unlikely) or a little kid (also highly unlikely). YOU are a millennial you hypocrite cuck.

When I was their age I was working my ass off.

they want to have a purpose without getting a career

>all levels of school pander to them

Primary, Scondary, and University level education pander to politically correct narratives and encourage victim narratives by not adequately calling the students out on their own bullshit.

Culturally this big box mentality has been challenged by the real world and guess what, the real world always wins...

Some just get really loud about it when they have the mental dissonance that maybe they're wrong and then just try to shout the opposition down.

Why do millennials have to write all their incoherent thoughts on cardboard signs instead of using their 'voice'?

it's not working anymore on gen z who were exposed to the internet before their minds could be killed

LMAO

>brits
>having freedom

You live in the closest thing to 1984 in the western world

>implying you can't hate your own generation

Dude my parents bitch all the time how baby boomers were retarded. You can still hate qualities of a certain generation while being a part of that generation

Every mentally broken fuck either goes into teaching or psychology.

Also, checked.

1. there is a grievance industry so potential shekels
2. highly impressionable to group think (if these kids grew up in nazi germany they would be rabid nazis)

The aussie is right, you never know a world that wasn't plagued by constant terror, when the news wasn't complete shit, vidya was still a relatively small niche so they got away with a lot, when people could actual keep a conversation going longer than 5 mins

unless you're a vampire

Mass autism produced by a lack of iodine pushed by the "salt is evil" psuedoscience of the 1980's.

Next Rosie O'Donnell second from the left.

I had a politics teacher that voted green when I was a trainee-accountant.

The cunt wrote under one of my tests "wrong opinion". I almost flipped my shit.

Boy have we come a long way.

"It's ok Bc leftist views are anti-hate"