Are they still alive? Have they killed themselves already?

Are they still alive? Have they killed themselves already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g
cnn.com/2017/01/16/opinions/trump-following-authoritarian-playbook-ben-ghiat/index.html
salon.com/2016/11/20/autocratic-for-the-people-as-donald-trumps-populist-wave-recedes-an-authoritarian-regime-in-the-making-is-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk, have you killed yourself yet?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Dead of hyponatremia. They lost too much salt in their tears.

Yes they are alive. I know them personally and we are going to the inauguration in 3 days to protest Shrumpfs presidency.

Aids Skrillex confirmed

I'm surprised the internet still hasn't found out their real identities

Your band sucks, Ben Teter.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g

nice try, cuckstain.. he's still in hiding

You think he's still in hiding but I have personally been with him at the latest Antifa events

What are you talking about

Aids skrillex=Ben Teter
Carl the cuck=Tomas contreras
Banshee = Madeline Beckett

He commit suicide right after he was exposed on C-SPAN as a Hillary plant.

prove it or you're a liar

fake and gay

I don't need to prove anything to a fucking racist Gronald Grumpf supporter. Fuck you racist

Spend a little time on your favorite search engine and you will find that it's not fake, Auscuck.

anti-Trump here. Can you prove it?

Good luck getting stopped by bikers, limpwrists.

Protip: They were right.
If you're stupid enough to not know why Trump's actions resembles that of an authoritarian you are obviously blinded enough by your Trump support that them explaining to you won't help. Do your own research.

>raising a child in a single mother household
not even once

I hope not. I really want to fuck her,

>thinking fucking soft bikers will be able to do anything to this

she looks like she can suck a mean dick

>Do your own research.
Where should I go to learn more?

post yfw you realize most of them would be running for their lives after trying to get a cheap shot in

t. Carl the cuck

>Antifa Berlin
>at the inauguration

I wanna put my dick in Banshee.

Use google or your favourite search engine and search things such as "how does trump resemble and authoritarian?"
There will be a wealth of articles for you to make your own decisions on without having to get into arguments with people on the street for you to film and glorify yourself

Please be more specific with your sources. i wasn't looking for "just google it"

>yes goy, go (((google))) it, you'll find all the answers very clear there, no need to think about it for yourself

Niggas have spiderman at their side, don't mess with them

Sure here's some interesting articles to consider
cnn.com/2017/01/16/opinions/trump-following-authoritarian-playbook-ben-ghiat/index.html
salon.com/2016/11/20/autocratic-for-the-people-as-donald-trumps-populist-wave-recedes-an-authoritarian-regime-in-the-making-is-revealed/
I'm not saying take these articles at face value but ask yourself if any other president has actively taken the steps that Trump has and cultivated the same sort of image

The people in the Carl the Cuck video were literally telling people to think about it for themselves

Yeah, now make your muslim dance, Trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk

We'll be there. We saw fascism rise once and we will stop it before it starts this time

She can

Sure.

they say that, but they don't mean that
they mean: think about it untill you arrive at the same conclusions as I have

they literally think that every thought that is different from theirs is wrong, they're just spewing forth the pre-chewed crap they found on (((google)))

Bunch of gutless fags not a single one of them would last a minute in a one on one fight

>leaf

>if people have differing viewpoints than my own they must have arrived at it through google propaganda not objective self-thought!
How are you any different than them?

She looks a like a crazy crackhead that probably as some new type of ultra aids

Did anyone ever find Trigglypuff?

She is my favorite
> gotta gas them all!

A bunch of pussies with sticks

>Wellfare recipient
>Anarchist
I have no words... I cannot comprehend

And your gonna get beat pepper sprayed by police and or kurb stomped by bikers or skinheads

>tfw they never received the Jessi Slaughter treatment

Honestly if we turn out in numbers those fucking pansy bikers and racist cops don't stand a chance. You really underestimate our warriors when we get on the battlefield

Nice poisoning of the well, faggot leaf!

DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE

They are here
Sup Forums becomes more shitty everyday

I wonder if he still sings to take out his anger. Trump should've asked him to perform at the inauguration.

Some inbred is going to respond to this as if you were serious.

Warriors you all are a bunch of daft little fucking rich kids playing at been anarchists i got a collection of antifa teeth m8 them fags weren't exactly warriors

not at all but if they're all starting to say the same dribble and can't explain how they came to that conclusion then I start to small a rat or rather a parrot

Hillary supporters sure can blow the fuck out of these dudes

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

why would revolutionaries like our founding fathers kill themselves for speaking truth to power like a racist known as Drumpf?

Shut the fuck up, Carl.

Lol, she's not too shabby. Where did you get this?

who is she?

>AIDS Skrillex has mommy issues

Fucking pottery.

fuck off cunt. selfish little fucks who think their conspiracy threads are the only ones that matter. fucking die

Bump

>hardcore band

Janice Griffith

i wonder how that faggot feels being meme faggotry

>in 3 days to protest Shrumpfs presidency.

why do you protest a presidency? what do you hope to gain? airtime? meet more faggots for sucking later? what's the point?

>bringing a stick to a knife fight

To stop white supremacy

why does he look normal here?

This poor specimen looks like he begs for cum on broad daylight

Yeah, they got her facebook and everything. Don't remember her name tho.

you're not going to stop a presidency from happening. that was why i'm asking. what you're doing is futile, and stupid.

KEK

>shorter than the two other women in the picture

From her twitter account but she deleted after the AJ video went viral

thanks!

If you can explain time how hillary would be less of an authoritarian than trump then we can have a discussion

your a white male a fucking white make

Are they related?

>CNN
>Salon

Don't you want to complete your trifecta of bullshit with HuffPo or Buzzfeed?

He's a brony too

>mlp
>wears shirts with sayings on them
>looks like a faggot

>Are you kidding THREE??

Please make it a huge HABBENING
I want to be entertained, damn it
No first round knock out bullshit.

Naturally.

>>shorter than the two other women in the picture
manlet af

OK there were huge "waves" of support for Obama too you retard. Plus tons of Obama voters (me included) realized how terribly wrong we were and switched sides. I should have realized it after Libya but I was an idiot. At least I have self awareness. You're a turd floating in a public restroom toilet and you think you are a crememail Brule.

Also CNN and Salon? Do you also huff paint?