Sup Forums smarts

Is Sup Forums full of high Iq individuals, or are they all just all pseudo-intellects, or all they all just autistic, or is it just a mixed bag?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/calculating-your-reaction-time-iq-using-a-user-friendly-reaction-time-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>high iq
>pseudo-intellects
>autistic
All 3, desu.

Autism is a meme, most people here are above average but not genius level
Autism is just a meme because western men (not only whites) get fucking castrated, just watch out, many females act more mature and masculine than males, feminism destroyed successfully the western men, and some woke up and are stranded here, there is much potential here, but many are just too lazy to improve and rock the world

Sup Forums is full of Subgenius and autistic genius. Praise Bob.

id say a lot of the people here are 120 iq, high but not high enough to be a cool engeneer or a doctor. just high enough to know that niggers are a plague on society

3rd, since the internet is free and we habe freedom of speech here.

In Germany? Are you having a laugh m8? Or did you mean on Sup Forums?

Stick around lurking. You might learn something.

Mixed

shitlers pretending to be smart

It's likely that I have a low IQ but high social skills. I am high educated but honestly I don't believe that says a lot theese days.

on Sup Forums / Internet of course.

I'm very smart but very autistic and socially retarded. I honestly think there are a lot of intelligent people on pol but they get drowned out by shitposting faggots trying to bait a response.

>tfw too smart for my own good

Interesting question posed to a space where the highest level of intellectual functioning is defined by a keanu reeves movie plot device.

Lots of geniuses and stalwart critical thinkers here.

pseudo-intellect
this site caters to the lowest common denominator

and of course u have the freedom to speak ur mind. but u have to face the consequences ;)

Everyone here is right so far.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are made up of a wide range of people. I would guess that autistic genius and autistic bumbling retard are both slightly more present on Sup Forums than they are elsewhere.

Underrated post made me kek

Fucking Dementors.

what did you mean by this? also nice successive integers

I'm sensing that it's divided as such:
Most:
Americans: conspiracy theorists

Countries like Spain, Greek etc: Nat.soc enthutiasts.

Germany, Sweden and Norway: something about Nordic pride sensation.

Denmark: mostly retards lolbertarians too dumb to figure out that they should just move to America.

Canada: sentional annoying cucks.

France and Israel: somewhat the reasonable part of Sup Forums. Both seems to hate muslims a tad more than the other countries.

Not sure but you mentioned something about Azkaban.

>most people here are above average but not genius level
I really dislike the use of "genius" in regards to high IQ/g-factor. The word really means something more related to creativity than raw smarts. For example, Einstein's IQ was pretty high, but hardly the highest. But we still call him a genius while not calling some smarter people geniuses - because Einstein made something new, a new concept of geometry and time. You can find plenty of people with more G than Einstein that aren't doing much with it.

We're the people to stupid for Reddit.

I'm a pharmacology major and a failed med student. To some I might be smart, to some I might be dumb, I have a psychologist tested iq of 131 though.

>mfw too smart to be considered a genius

Get real. Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums is full of stupid people who believe anything that fits their world view.

>or all they all just autistic

not sure... but, a cursory browse of the daily digest here, should reveal a correlation...

>Digits
>implying you are not BLESSED

Sup Forums is comprised of both the smartest people in class and the dumbest people. What they both have in common is that they are lazy.

The digits were nice. I usually only get triples

/thread

my iq is 102, i consider myself smarter then most people. being redpilled has nothing to do with iq anyway

I'll admit my IQ score is around 96-98

anyone else /moron/ here?

Touché. Denigration or at worst, prosecution. That'll all change soon enough.

IQ89 here

117 in legitimate tests but dysfunctional so it does not matter.

130 here, squandered by drug use

Hello Abdul

I love learning new information, I just have a hard time articulating it.

hey at least that's slightly above average for your kind

fuck off autfag

Most cool engineers and doctors don't know that niggers are subhuman.
Proof that high IQdoesn't mean high intelligence.

My IQ = your IQ * 1.72

>flag
let me guess, you're black

>all

Sup Forums is not one person

This is a bad thread, and you should feel bad

>tfw to inteligbile too quote

I know most online IQ tests are shit but what's the best one available?

>74 IQ

I don't know about you all, but I know I'm an idiot an willing to admit that.
But hey, I can live with myself at the very least. Do what I can, not do what I can't.
At least I'm happy.

I'm a 32 year old white male from Eastern North Carolina. I have taken several IQ tests, scored between 130-140 on them. I like to think of myself as intelligent, but I have more problem solving, and mechanical skills that I do book smarts. Though I did very well in middle/high school, and college. If I was having to go through schooling these days, I don't think I would be able to deal with the amount of SJW, libs and cucks. I see why many smart white males are no longer going to college, or finishing.

>or are they all just autistic
Ding ding ding we have a winner

brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/calculating-your-reaction-time-iq-using-a-user-friendly-reaction-time-test/

It's not fun when you get bullied by smart people constantly.

You meant wisdom

it by definition means high intelligence

>My IQ = your IQ * 1.72

>Implying that you're any better.
0 * 1.72 still equals 0.

fpbp

I learned to ignore them.
Let them stay miserable with their academics. I'm having fun with my trade.

This guy knows what's up.

>tfw self-estimated 150 IQ

I'm very average in every other way so I suspect my IQ is average also.

It's called "weaponized autism"

Last time I took the test I had an IQ of 164.
Yes, I am autistic.

>not having both a high IQ and autism

>Projection
Obviously not everybody here is "intellegent", but quiet a few are. The reddit rthedonald invasion might drag us down at times. Many are pretty smart, but also many are really lazy too. I mean this board is something antithetical, it's a board against time were the premises of the modern society are honestly discust, this almost never happens anywhere else. Yes, much is jokes and memes, many hilarious, but often pretty elaborte and quiet are few posts are really worth to be thought through. The board is something priceless, but confuseing to the rest of the world. I like how we have so many different types of "right wingers" and "conservatives". There are few sterotypes of conservatives, which aren't proofen wrong on this board.

this is sadly me.
Work as a crypto,
lose career over a diagnosis
Never get hired at that level again

please kill me.

between 125-165

but what's more accurate than an IQ test is reaction speed test

although I've never met a good person, all humans are basically abominations regardless of IQ

145+IQ here, and wish I was retarded.

The thing about it is, many people on Sup Forums are very intelligent. Because most of us are smart enough to be racist, and understand the truth about race realism. The opposite can be said about the snowflakes, you can tell how truly stupid and ignorant they are because they believe every race is created equal.

My IQ has always been in the range of 115-133 doing online tests.

I did a danish mensa test and got 127, I get around 125 doing this I never feel smart around people though.

Mixed bag desu.

The third one

Different IQ tests, typically determine different types of intelligence. You have to pay for a decent test. You need to take several of the generic online tests, and average the scores to get a good read on overall intelligence.

Sup Forums is board where 200 hardcore white nationalists of mixed intelligence and 15 wily Russian propagandists have their interenet presence boosted by an ongoing battle with the international press corps, the security apparatuses of the Western world, JIDF, Antifa, bored niggers, Gooks who hate white people because nobody will fuck them, and most recently one gorillion refugees from Reddit who think their presence on a Mongolian basket weaving forum has effected the outcome of the Presidential election and find our casual racism comfy as fuck.

If IQ mattered in any way, I wouldn't be a depressed autist shitposting on a japanese basket-weaving forum.

I did an official Mensa test back at my uni two years ago and ended up with 164.
Doesn't matter shit since I can't get anything done and constantly sabotage myself via crippling laziness and fear of failure.

>most people here are above average but not genius level
138 (sub-genius)stay-at-home-dad master race checking in

Generally speaking, Sup Forums has a high IQ relative to posters on other boards, but we're far from geniuses.

Austria is right you know.But i also would say that its a mixed bag of literally everything,you have very stupid people here too

>tfw 63 IQ

Wasted.

never taken a legit test, only free online ones I've seen posted around, and I always score between 120-125.

There are worse IQ tests, which you pay for at a psychlogist, than some of the better ones you'll find online. The thing is more, that many people don't play by the rules in the online tests. About Iq in general, there are some problems with it, especially if you only measure individuals and not groups. And then there is the question how good the Iq concept is, for sure it's better than nearly every other measure in this field, but this doesn't mean much, because most other concepts there aren't very valid and reliable.

i got 240 ms, what's the iq?

was meant for

>high iq
My IQ is I the 99.9th percentile. Check 1.
>pseudo-intellects
I have a BSc, studying for my MSc now, I've read thousands of books, I play musical instruments, I can hold a debate on almost any topic. I'd say I'm a real intellectual.
>autistic
Some people say I seem autistic but I think that's just my natural quirky nature.

I don't think many Sup Forumstards are that similar to me.

why are you here?

My estimations:
>high iq
20%
>pseudo-intellects
80%
>autistic
99%

Most people here are socially challenged high-IQ autists. Especially the general threads (looking at you, PizzaGate/Eyes Wide Shut threads). But that's a great thing, autism is the ultimate weapon for some good memetic warfare.

we are a single collective genius.

>all just all pseudo-intellects, or all they all just autistic

This is 99%

Of course Sup Forums influenced the election. Are you new? The ironic and unironic Trump support here over the past few years spread all over social-media.

>Taking the obvious bait
If he had an Iq of 63 he couldn't post here without help. I watched some somalis trying to pay for their train ride (yes they really did) and ended up not being able to do anything, even as someone switched it to english, which was the language the three "communicated".

Man, I really don't want to know my IQ. If it's higher than I expect, I'll feel like I'm a failure. If it's lower than I expect, I'll become even lazier than I am now. Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that.

I also wonder if memes genuinely decrease your intelligence.

wow he so dumb he writes image b4 number

Very mixed bag. Everything from rainman level autictic geniuses to /x/ tier flat earth retards and everything in between.

-t. 112 IQ non autist

Have you heard of Webbot?
It might give you a little hope.

The fire rises

Einstien considered his creativity more of a factor. I read or saw some where that his parents were of average intelligence.

Mum said that i almost got sent to special school when i was 5
>went to hospital to check my iq a month ago
>I am honestly proud of myself.

RARE

Good job, man