Why being white is such a meme here? Didn't you know, that the first...

Why being white is such a meme here? Didn't you know, that the first, and the most ancient civilizations was raised in Africa? While sumerians lived in cities, your ancestors bred with animals. I'm a Turk btw.

WE

WAZ

KANGZ

WUZ

The first person to take a dump did so on the ground and probably got their feet dirty. That doesn't make it more of an achievement than the water closet.

Hahahahahahaha

>I'm a Turk btw.

No. All I'm saying is that my ancestors was goatfuckers as well, but being white is way overrated.

I fucked up the digits chain

I'm sorry this was nearly ebin get but I ruined it pls forgive

Science be raycis

Nah it's bullshit.
Should I feel offended or what?

We English are actually Tut's kin. 70% are blood of King Tut. Egypt is rightful English clay.

>Should I feel offended or what?
Not really, it's quite an achievement for a cockroach to operate a computer. That doesn't lessen the disgust felt by humans.

>I'm a Turk btw
How about you go back before I kick you in the kidneys in the dark alley?

There's no reason to believe that Mesopotamia and everywhere else in the fertile crescent wasn't actually white.

It's the same thing with Egypt - It used to be an incredible place for agriculture, but eventually it wasn't, and everyone left for greener pastures.

Modern inhabitants aren't the same as the ancient inhabitants - it's idiotic to think so.

Picture related - a totally african looking dude for real.

No things such humans, just filthy deluded apes
Dzien dobry, lubisz kepap?

>Turk
I thought I stepped on you yesterday...

You must live in a really shitty flat then :^)

>No things such humans, just filthy deluded apes

I can understand the confusion, coming from Turkey and living in Poland.

Are you trying to fit in Polak? Nobody likes you here. At least I'm proud of who I am.

>You must live in a really shitty flat then :^)
Said the Polish plumber...

>Why are you people so obsessed with race
>moves to white country
>escapes shit hole of a country
>I just don't get it why would you want to remain white

I really hope you get murdered

this
environment change is seen most clearly in the great dust bowl

Nah, you can't. If you would be able to comprehend how insignificant you are, you wouldn't call me a cockroach
>plumber
>polish
Nice memes, a bit outdated tho
Even poland is getting a lot of different colours, and flavors, and I like white girls so much, they're so easy to get :^)

lol this

shoo turkroach shoo

Good idea, maybe you should start cleaning neet

Sumer wasn't in Africa you dumbfuck

> Sumerians
> Africans

> Turkish education everyone

no roach, the first cities and civilization arose in the middle east around 2000 bc. it quickly spread through out europe and asia minor in a span of 1000 years, the earliest civilization in europe proper were the Minoans in greece around 3650 BC and were quickly supplanted by the mycenaeans a few centuries later. all of europe understood agriculture while sub-saharan africa were all still hunter-gathers. who had no written word

TLDR: civilization arose in the middle east and europeans quickly adopted it and took it to great heights

why are turks allowed to breed?

Go fuck your roach concubine

>I'm a Turk btw.

Or you shoul'd really get polish plumber, because you're just useless
They may breed in the pipes, you know

>the first and most ancient civilization was in Africa
Yes good goy
There was never any history recorded before (((ours)))
There's nothing to see in Antartica either, move along!

Pol believes in evolution but forgets that we've been black apes

>Nah it's bullshit.

We still are, the only difference is, that we have internet

Get the fuck out of my country sencer

op
>turk
>in poland
fake as fuck

I am OKE with the whole "we wuz kangs 'nd shiiiet, da whiteys wuz livin' in da caves" thing.
Now, if you could gtfo of our caves and go back to your marvelous civilizations that would be immensely appreciated.

>turks? in my poo land?
It's more likely than you think!

Make me :^)

prove it

You (and whole western, so called "civilization") on the left

No, I don't have to prove anything grzgrz

what matters the most is present, little asian

at present the euros and their new world offspring rule the world by inventing, maintaining and commanding pretty much everything worth a damn... unlike niggers, sandniggers and other kinds of niggers

Then you should stop baiting my friend

Would you pass the opportunity of living a life of luxury and pleasure in your grand and advanced native civilization, barely a step away from conquering the stars, just to live among dem evil rayciss whiteyz? Nigga wat?!

Don't tell me what to do.

Damn, you're so i.funny.com :^)

If I never took a gay ass major because of the monkey president you would have nowhere to talk about this retarded bullshit at all

Pic related is you.

OP actually believes this.

>Egyptians in Africa
>earliest mummies have natural red hair
>rulers described as red-headed
>not white

>Sumerians
>depicted themselves with blue eyes
>not white
????