I don't have a problem with Obama pardoning Manning after 7 years in prison, and I'll tell you why

I don't have a problem with Obama pardoning Manning after 7 years in prison, and I'll tell you why.

There were extenuating circumstances behind Manning's actions. The dude has mental disorders and Adrian Lamo coerced him into stealing the documents so that he could get an exclusive story from his buddy Kevin Poulson at Wired. Look it up.

See, these faggots all knew each other from The Screen Savers days on TechTV. They used to have all these washed up hackers like Lamo and Mitnick on there. Kevin Poulson was also a regular. It was one big circlejerk of losers. That's how they all met.

Lamo is supposedly bisexual, so he used feelings to appeal to Manning to open up to him. They had intimate chats. But AS SOON AS he had gotten Manning to steal documents, and promising they wouldn't go to press, he was ALREADY turning him in to the government while simultaneously in talks with Poulson at Wired for the exclusive.

By the way, Lamo is an ASSBURGER. Literally, he's fucked up in the head worse than Manning.

So yeah, Manning broke the law, deserved a good 7 years and the shame from it. But 25 years? No. Fucking Lamo and Poulson should have gotten that.

He wasn't pardoned. Wholly different from having a sentence commuted

Manning deserves the electric chair

Yeah shit, I misspoke. But you get what I mean.

i really hate jews

It's pretty bad when someone on par with Chris-chan flirts up another guy enough to commit treason.

Manning should have been HUNG!

We'll never know how hung he was now.

she's a hero

Manning didn't really release anything super assblasting though, it was just mediocre stuff.

It wasn't like Cartright who told us about Stuxnet, who Obama completely pardoned.

R A R E

A

R

E

R

E

RE

Without manning we wouldn't have wikileaks. Without wikileaks we wouldn't have had the Clinton and Podesta emails.

H E R O
E R
R E
O R E H

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

what did he do again?

Fuck off nigger, your thread is garbage.

captured

leaked stuff to wikileaks

So members of the military should feel free to leak classified information now?

No, Manning deserved prison time. But 7 years and a permanent record as a traitor is fine given the circumstances.

The question I have is would Obama had commuted it's sentence if the inmate would not have been a transgender nutcase? I going to go with no.

If they hadn't been a nutcase that was easily emotionally coerced, then not only do I doubt Obama would have commuted them, but they wouldn't have deserved it, either.