How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Indifferent. No point in trying to save a white whore.

this.

/thread

Nothing, why should I care about some whore from the States? LoL.

He has to go back

no one cares. these threads are becoming really annoying. just accept it. nothing anyone will do will ever make this go back to the way it was. also if the spic can work and not be a useless neet like the sweedes then let him be. muliticlutural societyies suck but multiracial assimilated societys work

>and a side order of rape to go.

she is low iq and thus her genes should die

this is what is supposed to happen

BEAN'D

Let's combine the increasing problems due to the feeling of isolation and alienation due to technology with an increasing feeling of isolation and alienation from mixed raced children. What could go wrong?

horny

This guy is easily half white.
It's not like he's black.

Brown haired kids with white skin and brown eyes aren't bad.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

At least the spic halfies don't turn out as ugly.

>Being such a paranoid crazy that you think people are creating stupid threads to hide """"important"""" information

trannies are gross

thats not how it works, she makes babies with this mudslime and their spawn is half white and then continues to further race mix with more white people, passing on both the mudslime shitskin genes and her low IQ genes

Absolutely based. Their babies won't have to feel like minorities since castizo is the future of America.

>Mixed raced
>Have never felt isolated and alienated throughout the entirety of my life

Truly this is a crutch used by the most pathetic of people to excuse their asocial behavior/personalities. No one truly cares about your racial composition. That's why you see black men having sex with loads of white women.

Alphas and betas are real.

it makes me want to kill. tell me it's not worth it, Sup Forums

do...do canadians not know what mexicans look like?

Oh wow, that thread smells terribly of autism.

Reported due to loli tits being shown enjoy your ban sick fuck

Kek what are you talking about, unless you're in a high school movie set in the 70's, being mixed race is fine. No one cares

What about this?

Typical ugly stinky beaner shows off some ugly shit teir degenerate whore. While you worship sloppy used roastie pussy, we get the most beautiful of yours and our own.

You must be fun at parties