Well done, Mr. President!

Well done, Mr. President!

I don't like the taste of med rare meat. I always thought meat is supposed to be brown

eating a pink burger is fucking suicidal what are you faggots talking about? ground beef is a cesspool of bacteria.

>It's an OP doesn't know the cooking difference between solid beef and ground beef episode

What's new?

Ground beef is suppose to be well done. Since it's grounded bacteria has had a chance to mingle with all the meat. A steak can be cooked to your preference because the inside has not been exposed to bacteria. Eating a burger any other way but well done is just dumb.

Wow way to go Drumpf
Everyone knows that real burgers are medium rare

While I love Trump, I highly disapprove with his taste in meat. Rare, MAYBE medium rare is the only acceptable way to have beef.

It's perfectly fine if you're fragile

well done = cooked

medium is the best burger

If you want cow AIDS, sure. Fucking leafs. You guys truly don't know shit about shit, do ya.

I agree

All meat should be medium rare, at most

You faggot do the reason you can eat rare beef and not rare pork is because beef is no where near as porous as pork so bacteria can't penetrate beef as much as it does pork. Which is why just cooking a mm or so of the out side of a steak will make it safe to eat. But when you ground it up, it is as safe to eat rare as it is a piece of chicken.

Rare is the only acceptable way to have a roast or steak. It should be bleeding.

Jack is not a human being, he is a symbiotic colony of foodborne illness inhabiting a human flesh husk that advocates getting food poisoning

>well done

Literally the worst sin the God emperor has committed.

That said, I had a $50 burger once. It was pretty fancy.

im vegan

I eat my meat rare or blue rare. I hate thoroughly cooked meat. I also like raw, but only on occasion. Anyone else?

Anyone who gives a shit about what or how other people eat is not a human being.

that must be the troll..

Too bad the pretentious tard who published this was probably a vegan who couldnt grasp this concept

gross

it's burger meat, not a $20 piece of steak that deserves to be rare. cook that shit AT LEAST to medium doneness.

delete this filth

anyone surprised?

fatass has the diet of a NEET

Agreed. Burgers over $25 a pretty overrated in my opinion.

>order hamburger meat rare

ITT: Whites who eat bland ass over cooked meat and season it with fucking salt lmfao

It's acceptable to eat a burger medium if you know the meat is shit quality. Good beef should always be cooked medium rare though.

False.

I only eat my burgers rare and I only get sick sometimes.

>Jack undercooks his meatloaf.
>Still dry.

HOW DOES HE DO IT.

>flag

Sounds like you gotta a pussy white immune system. I never get sick

They are. There's no reason to charge more than $10 for a burger. The burger I had was fancy, but you were paying for luxury, not quality.

if it isnt well done it isnt done cooking leaf

>I only get sick sometimes.

>burger meat
literally who cares?

When I sam sometimes I mean like 3 times ever. And I eat a burger like twice a week.

A person who likes their meat gray is not to be trusted user.

That's how you get food poisoning. Ground beef isn't the same as steak when cooked medium rare.

Ground beef has to be brown to be safe to eat.

medium rare is a meme. if you eat medium rare steak, then you probably google "how to tie my shoelaces" before work every morning.

All the people I know who find well done food even palatable are cucks

Proving he's a true american by eating burgers.

>real burgers
meat eating = obesity

wtf i hate trump now

>Ground beef has to be brown to be safe to eat.
And miss out on the flavour?

Oh ok, sounded like you got sick every few times. My mistake.

The only burger I'm eating that's less than well done is one with a slab of steak for a patty instead of ground beef.

>Our president is literally a burger

The stereotype cuts deep

STUPID AZZ CRACKAZ WHERE MAH HERB N' SPICE NIGGAZ AT NOAMSAYIN SHEEEEIIITT

>ctrl+F
>Type "Sinatra"
>No results

please burgers lets retain our history

My father taught me to order and cook steaks user. I'm sorry your dad didn't teach you how to be a man.

>leaf

What?

Anyway, nobody unironically eats any kind of beef well done other than Trump. It's poor habit, poor taste, and frankly, poor manners.

>cheese isnt even melted
get the fuck out already

>Triggered over a hamburger

White male sensitivity kek

I would hope that if a burger costs $36, the restaurant is grinding their own sirloin and not just using grocery store ground beef. Getting a burger medium rare in such cases isn't bad. God Emperor makes bad food choices.....but good choices for Making America Great Again.

I had a head chef who liked shit that way m8.

It's weird no doubt but you should normally cook a burger thoroughly if its just ground chuck dude.

I don't usually eat ground beef anything other than Med-Well, or Well. If I grind it myself, it's all good.

No. My body has built resistance to rare meat. All humans ought to animalize themselves- live as nature intended. Cook meat only to the bare minimum, bathe in cold water, don't wear a coat.

You guys can eat your burgers however you want but if there is any significant pink in my burgers I will end up with food poisoning. It has happened last 3 times and 3 different places.

Yeah, no shit. It should be pink in the middle. But, to each their own. Who gives a fuck, really?

Nah just season that shit. Beef tartare is delicious. Just don't buy cheap shit.

Sometimes I even eat just plain raw meat with pepper and lemon juice.

Nice bro. I'm doing the same. Took a big shit in my neighbors yard this morning then fought his dog over pissing territory.

>that's rare and medium rare

Bullshit. Move each of them up a category.

If your meat isnt shit and you don't do it at every meal with cheese like a poor it wont get you obese you fat fuck

Faggot.
Ground beef is bacteria-infested shit.
>ground beef: well done
>steak: medium rare

Post your hand with a timestamp

Nice bait, but if you actually try to animalize yourself you'll become stronger and less of a pussy.

Can we just agree that the reason you get these different levels of cookedness is precisely because different people like it at different levels
how fucking hard to comprehend is that?

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

That's seasoning, faggot.

>eating rare ground meat

Hahaha I eat my steak blue, but who the fuck would actually do this?

>and less of a pussy.

RUDE

I do. Give it a try.

>meat eating = obesity
If you're a lazy fatass who sits on their at their computer all day sure. If you workout consistently throughout the week you could literally eat McDonalds and Twinkies and still lose weight.

/ck/ go home

It's 100% true bro. Modern life has made us weak.

Fuck off nigga this is Sup Forums if you don't live your life by our rules you gotta go son.

only way outta this gang bang is in a bag

minced beef isn't supposed to be cooked rare, it's had people's hands all over it and its been resting who knows where.

a steak is fine rare because nothing has touched the inside of it.

If you can't eat rare ground beef you've been a sensitized pussy.

I'll eat steaks rare as fuck but burgers I prefer to not see pink

Well done burgers are fine. It's a well done steak that irks me.

The weird thing here is that his favorite restaurant is some fancy dinner club at which he orders a burger and fries every time.

I can eat ground beef raw if I want to, but I don't because I'd prefer to avoid food poisoning. I also don't eat raw eggs or mouldy bread

There is nothing wrong with any of those.

>minced beef isn't supposed to be cooked rare
Nigga, your people actually do do that
Steak tartar

It's English "cuisine"

>Leaf cuck bitches about English people in English
>Quebecois

So it's basically sacrilidge here to eat raw eggs due to salmonella, but how open is the idea in other countries?

I heard you guys have cleaner farms and you don't have to worry about washing your eggs. And I also see a lot of you guys eating raw eggs in rice and toast and such. whats the general consensus?

>afraid to eat rare/medium-rare
>eating well-done for any reason other than it being your taste preference

JUST

I'm convinced that anyone who is anal about how steak is supposed to be eaten doesn't actually like steak at all, just like the fucking wine "connoisseurs".

Steak in all forms is either disgusting or boring as fuck, but most faggots just pretend they like it.

>I'm convinced that anyone who is anal about how steak is supposed to be eaten doesn't actually like steak at all, just like the fucking wine "connoisseurs".

that really answers it doesn't it, you just don't have taste?
good steak is fucking juicy and delicious.
best meals I've ever had were a good steak.

>doesn't like steak
How's the all cock diet working out for you?

burgers and steaks are two different things

if you eat burgers under medium-well you're a retarded trendhopping millennial who likely has tapeworms

I'm fine nigga I grew up on buckwheat , grass feed beef, and milk

It just doesn't taste good

I strangely love very dry meat
I got a foreman grill that squeezes the juices out of meat and am going crazy grilling everything

I don't give a fuck how people like their steak but you're full of shit.

Agree with the 1st part but to the 2nd part you're just a faggot.

It's like a child who can't imagine anyone likes to eat onions.

t. someone who has never had good wine

grounds beef should be well done. It's safe temperature is notably higher than that of a steak. steaks can be rare because if they're extremely fresh and well sourced they won't have much bacteria on them and can be seared. Ground beef is like taking the most dangerous part of many pieces of meat and grinding it into a paste. not safe at all to eat rare
.t a chef at wendy's

minced burger isnt meant to be eating rare

Tired of winning yet?

I don't do it myself, but if you go to a trusted butcher (a white one with white employees) and get a quality cut ground up, you could totally eat that shit rare.

What a fucking degenerate

>not eating raw ground beef
Haha what a pussy!