What's the origin of the term cracker...

What's the origin of the term cracker? Are whites called crackers cause we used to crack the whip on the blacks like pic related?

>we
When did Britons have slaves you stupid fucking cunt?

yes

sometimes i forget the level of absolute retardation that exists here, thanks for reminding me.

Just cause you ended slavery doesnt mean you never had them. Unlike us. A slave has never breathed Australia air.

No, it comes from the 70s when black people were getting angry at whites
They called them "crackers" because they considered white people boring, like crackers

My white viking ancestors enslaved your white british ancestors yet I'm still a cracker to the basketballfricans

Supposedly we are bland, pale and fragile, similar to a wafer

It's part of the "white people don't have souls" meme.

See also:
>White people don't season their food
>White people don't know how to dance
>White people don't create good music
>White people personally conquered and enslaved ancient Egyptian pharaohs, with whom blacks share a common ancestry
etc.

is ackly cuz dey wuz eat crackers and other such unsophisticated victuals LMAO boring ass white food

how the fuck is a cracker boring? niggers are so stupid. no wonder they starve

crackers are flour water and butter. you can add cheese to them

Actual black guy here. It has nothing to do with your food, nor did it originate in the 70s.

It's more like what OP said. It's like saying nigger, or even nigga since white people use both cracker and nigga to refer to each other, usually negatively.

it comes from an old english insult for a lazy belligerent poor person that was used to insult poor americans in the south of any race and and eventually became associated with the white trash hillbilly stereotype

uh... right up until the slavery abolition act?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

That's because you were a prison colony.

What, I don't understand

Thomas Sowell discusses this in Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

Buy the book and don't post again until you've read it.

cracker was originally used to refer to Floridian cowboys. They used bullwhips for herding cattle. Florida cracker is just another term for a Floridian.

Niggers of course stole this term as they do everything

WE

Black don't crack