DOES THIS QUALIFY AS A HAPPENING?

ACLU forces the Washington DC police to turn off body cameras while observing Trump protesters during inauguration.

SOURCE: northcrane.com/2017/01/17/aclu-forces-the-washington-dc-police-to-turn-off-body-cameras-while-observing-trump-protesters/

> "I can record you, Officer. This is a public space."
> "You have to wear a body camera at all times, Officer. You are a pig and kill innocent black men."
> "You have to turn off your body camera so that I can protest Donald Drumpf and insult America publicly."

You can't make this shit up!

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/free-future/why-are-dc-police-keeping-their-body-cameras-during-inauguration-and-womens-march
aclu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop reading about faggot manning. This is huge!

Is the ACLU is trying to enable terrorism??

It looks like it!

WAKE UP, KEKS.

IT IS HAPPENING.

user - do you think this is a serious problem?

I do.

Wow... What the fuck. The Marxist commies must be planning some serious shit. I remember during most of Trumps rallies, the police stood back and let the protesters run wild.

Fuck, this isn't looking good. I'm so anxious about this. Please be careful, Mr Trump.

>jews force them to turn off body cams
>someone shoots trump
>theres no footage of it

wow really makes you think
gee I wonder why (((they))) would do this

damn

that's like telegraphing that something bad is going to happen

how is that even legal?

This will backfire.

>leftists get beaten
>no body cam tape
>cops blame aclu

Just a reminder, thousands of bikers are showing up to provide what they call a "Wall of Meat" to keep the protesters in their place. So I am really not that worried about a bunch of hipsters and hippies starting trouble.

Also, just because the cops don't have body cams does not mean the event will not have video from thousands of people's smartphones streaming live to Facebook and YouTube, along with hundreds of news crews from all over the world.

I am just amused that the left (and BLM and ACLU in particular) are anti-body cam. I do not think most of their supporters realize that is their position.

Nah the left loves to find opportunity to blame cops for anything, they'll ignore ACLU's role in it and just blame the cops.

>Is the ACLU is trying to enable terrorism??

Of course they are. Everyone worth their salt knows this.

Sounds like there is going to be a fucking beatdown on some hippy faggots and no body cams to catch it. Sounds fucking good to me. They should go on and ban all phones and video recorders too.

Any 1%ers or just average joe in his leathers?

Are "Bikers for Trump" actual tough-guy tattooed Vietnam vet bikers, or just suburban dads with motorcycles?

Why don't they just turn the cameras off and then gun the protestors down, since there will be no proofs that they haven't started first?

It would obviously never happen, but how fucking great would it be if the police stood outside and refused to stop any violence against the protesters since the protesters clearly don't want the police doing their job.

Doesn't matter the fucking hipsters can't tell them apart.

aclu.org/blog/free-future/why-are-dc-police-keeping-their-body-cameras-during-inauguration-and-womens-march

Yea, it is in the OP.

no one's dead
no happening
/thread

I missed it.

Do you guys know who the ACLU represents?

It is totally ass backwards that they would force police to turn off their cameras when they were the ones telling them to wear them in the first place.

This is a big fucking deal.

>northcrane
Quit shilling your god damn fake news here you dumb kike

DURR HURR

Fake news

CTR faggots inbound.

Don't bother reading this ok faggot?

I just hope someone uses some excessive force so that MAGA can live on

Wait, are ppl still protesting Trump? I thought he won already

>This is a big fucking deal.
it's about fucking cameras
calm down
as long as noone's dead i don't give a single fuck
come back when you have a real happening

>only when a protester violates the law may the police turn their body camera on.

well, that won't take long.

well, the cops are all on Trump's side, so this could be a good thing. Now they know their cameras wont be on so they can get away with some commie bashing. And if there is ever a time to do it and get away with it, its the inauguration.

Gonna be a great day.

Maybe you should have post that first instead of shilling your or wordpress bullshit site faggot.
No one is going to read your retarded shit unless you try and make it legit.
If they see it from the horses mouth maybe the fucking tards on here might take a look, doubt it thou.
It's not about "Based" niggers,kikes, faggots, or Traps then the bunch of literal faggots on here won't care.

Who or what is the ACLU and why do they think they have the power and authority to tell the police what to do?

>as soon as we shut down our bodycams the women and children protesters in the first row pulled out large machine guns
>yes your honor, they were very large
>we had no choice but to preemptively mow them all down
>yes your honor, also the children
>after we were done we removed the guns of the protesters so no one else could use them to harm anybody. sadly we forget where we put them
>yes your honor, the children are all dead

VERDICT: GUILTY...
OF BEING AN AMERICAN HERO

The Cops should have their Union reps point out the contradiction and pass the word out to all officers and all normie civilians before they have a press conference on the issue.

This will give the little Marxists very little time to prepare a counter statement.

So they can turn them on when they see a crime in progress or they move to arrest someone but not when they're just watching the crowd.

Eh.

>Who or what is the ACLU
American Civil Liberties Union and leftist faggot organization made to give niggers and other minorities a "helping Hand". plus they're supposed to make sure you don't get fuck over by bigots or other forms of discrimination.

Its meant to cause confusion and lead to claims of police brutality when some cop inevitably forgets his body cam while arresting a violent liberal.

Top kek

Okay so why the fuck do they think they have any form of power or authority over cops?

>is requiring
So they filed a suit 3 days before the inauguration?

Most of them are giant 250lb 6'2 steroid using mother fuckers from my experience. There are a few itty bitty manlets but since most of them belong to actual biker gangs they're legit tough fuckers.

anecdotal evidence though.

What I always ask myself why isnt there a professional white nationalist killer out there who takes out people like the ACLU (((lawyers))) or even George Soros?

It sounds convincing until you realize the GOP made no secret of the fact they wanted to overthrow him in the mid 90s after coming to regret not doing so in Desert Storm.

A jew hunter?

>ACLU

Can't they you know, just ignore them?

Let's make a campaign about this

Because we live in a country where the police serve and protect the population so there are checks on their power.

>Hurrrrrr all this politics Durrrrrr
Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums anyway?

If I'm not mistaken they're made up of lawyers and other legal "experts" who sue the government all the time in favor of the most liberal shit.
Just look at their website they are in a "war" with Trump now.
aclu.org/

Because the violent white nationalist is a Liberal Media meme.

A tiny handful of people every did anything remotely close to all the stories you have heard about the issue. The scare stories are always inflated to convince normies to give up their rights to Free Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Search and Seizure rights, etc.

There never was a white nationalist army in American history. It was always Slave Masters protecting their nigger slaves from the rest of the white who didn't want to be force integrated.

That's the real red pill about the USA!

He's is here for the "based" niggers, Faggots, Kikes and Traps who are posted everyday.

>Cops
>Union
>Doing anything to help Trump
In Bizarro World this might happen.

b-but i was just driving through the dakotas and made a wrong turn. i swear they all just jumped out in front of me.

Demons trying to kill earth

Bible 2.0

we can discuss politics all day long if you'd like to
but don't call it a fucking happening if noone's dead yet

kys

Because the kinds of people who are drawn to white nationalism feel deeply insecure about their own self worth, usually for good reasons, and lack the means or will to carry out what they espouse. They all want someone else to do it for them. That's why when Dylan Roof tried to start a race war nobody else joined him.

Texas ACLU was talking about creating anti deportation groups

Kek

Aparently the Marines will run riot control, they can still have cams!

Awe sorry nigger I didn't ask you what your favorite Jungle beats were or who is your favorite pavement ape sport figure.
So who killed 2pack and bigger?

Yep.

They wanted to finish it during ODS.

100%. Kill the white lib faggots first.

Suburban dads don't call themselves bikers usually.

This.

What I had in mind, of course just theoretically speaking, is that I wonder why nobody takes out the shadowy figures behind (((their))) plan, without even making it political.

Just let them disappear. Sting in the wasps nest.

Because when you really believe that your race and therefore you is going extict - why not try?

this would be very antisemitic

Niggers/Spics were always meant for Slave/Cheap Labor. Not Extermination.

The myth of exterminationist white supremacy is the great lie of modern history.

Don't wish for the plan to change. The Master Class of society can do a lot of damage with their nuclear weapons.

Remember, it's good only until I can't hide my own sins from the public eye. Then it's oppression.

I shot biggy he squeeled like a bitch when I shot his fat ass.

>live near biker bar
>hang out there some times
>not a single person has worn anything trump

idk if actual bikers in real gangs care about this

i don't give a fuck about niggers as long as they are not dead
so stfu, go out kill one and come back with a pic of its brain spread out over your shirt

I'm confused is this good or bad

This. DC transit worker, seeing "Bikers for Trump" people showing up in respectable numbers even days before the event.

I expect someone will go full retard and shoot someone else, though.

Damn I didn't think that would ever be solved.
Don't turn yourself in and go kill more.
What place did your favorite niggeregg team come in this year?

No one should be surprised by this.

The left lives to control the narrative and body cams would shed light on what these radicals were actually up to .

Dude them having the body cams off is a plus, means lefties are going to get a fucking ass kicking

Depends how hard the cops go. Although if the protesters are the only ones using cameras that limits the angles captured in confrontations.

The Mongols (that's what they call themselves) who frequent an establishment a couple blocks down from where I live are pretty pro-Trump, I see them wearing the MAGA hats all the time.

No, the lefties will still be recording.

That's okay. I'm going to be there with my camera.

Absurd.

body cameras are pointless anyway

I and many other whites were raised to hate whites and white everything since we were born.

I am not a soldier or killer. Nothing but a worker. I feel like I woke up from a nightmare only to find out that most of it was real life.

I can't bring myself to hurt anyone. No matter how evil they are. That's very pathetic but I haven't ben killed yet and it's also the reason that whites create high trust societies. Most of us can not harm another person no matter how evil they have been. That is another truth you won't see taught in the mass media. If it were taught, you would begin to wonder what you were losing by mixing whites out of existence.

Angles up here

They seem pro-trump but too busy to bother with actually doing shit

This some of the most fucked up shit i have ever seen.

And I have seen a man catch a python by having it swallow his leg.

>body cameras
idiots. these are as much for the public's protection as they are the police.

Mongols hate Hell's Angels

but I've got connections to the Angels and they set their differences aside to support Trump before.

1%ers will be there, just not in colors (that's the agreement)

>trying to b8 with sportsball
actual nigger or hick confirmed

Well I have no problem with hurting other people.

The problem is once you started the real deal you will live in fear of getting cought for the rest of your life.

But thats still better than living in multiculturalist dystopia.

So you are saying you would rather die a slow death than try to rise up a last time?

and?

Police don't handle riot control in DC
The Marines do.

All im waiting for is that first dumb protestor to use a violent slogan or say "bomb", "kill", "gun", "assassinate" etc and realize that a presidential event is not a place you pull that shit. Then when they are grabbed, the apes will become violent for their 1st amendments rights. This is where the shitshow begins.

(((They))) are going JFK on the Don

No cameras, no evidence

Cognitive dissonance caused by disinformation

>be a pissed off white cop
>disenfranchised by the anti-white King Nigger administration
>vilified by the media
>be at the swearing in of a pro-white president
>forced to take off your camera in the midst of unknown thousands of self-hating white cucks
>free ticket to take out your aggression on traitors

I see nothing wrong with this

see and embrace the lulz that would transpire.

It's not going to be cops there, these protesters are going against the military

They're called colloquially "Credit Union Bikers" or CUB's

What was your favorite Trap thread today.nigger?

So after all the fussing and whining for body cameras, they're telling them to turn them off?

Fucking liberals.

This makes me happy