My gf won't stop literally crying over Trump taking over in a couple days. How do I redpill her...

My gf won't stop literally crying over Trump taking over in a couple days. How do I redpill her? She thinks he's going to round up all the blacks and gays and put them in concentration camps.

pfft. If only

>he's going to round up all the blacks and gays and put them in concentration camps.

you mean he's not?

why is your gf worried? is your gf black and gay?

>redpill her
no, you leave her and find a conservative qt

No, just a liberal who was probably mindfucked by jewish uni professors.

why are you dating a nigger?

I wish he was as racist as liberals say he is

Have her promise you that if Trump does not start imprisoning lgtb for no reason 1 week after he is president then she has to seriously listen to you.
Show her then how Clinton was good friends with KKK s leader,, wanted to kill gays, is full of dirt etc etc.
Tell her that Clinton did not want to help niggers but keeo them stupid with political correctess as weapon.You can show her the article of the teacher fired for telling his students grammar error for exemple.
Tell her that with Trump hopefully blacks will stop being killed by fellow niggers.
And a bunch of other half truths.

hook her up with a black guy, within a week he'll beat her. assuming she survives, hit her with the redpills nonstop

>he's going to round up all the blacks and gays and put them in concentration camps.

SOON.JPG

You need a new girlfriend

Man up and dump her. You dont need that kind of negativity in your life, user. Let her go running to the negroids, spics and mudslimes she loves so damn much

Ask her what evidence she has of him being racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.

When she can't give you any then explain to her that the left is just trying to puppet people into voting for them and that they made up all that bad stuff about Trump.

Next explain to her all of Trump's policies and how they will actually help the middle class. (I'm assuming you're both middle class)

If she has any amount of brains then she will stop crying and actually support him.

Rape her into submission.

>DELETE THIS in cuck

>She thinks he's going to round up all the blacks and gays and put them in concentration camps.
Ask her how this is any problem for her

This, if it worked with Germany it will work with your gf, too.

Get a new one

Clearly you aren't being honest with your "girlfriend" if she has shitty views and you aren't even man enough to tell her what your beliefs are. Quit wasting time. Think ahead. Are you really going to have a close, worthwhile relationship with this bitch who, by your own words, was brainwashed by Jew professors who make trump seem like Hitler? Find a new one, idiot.

Ask her why she thinks this. Ask her to show you where he said this. Pretend to be curious, and understanding. When she can't find anything....point out that the leftists are the ones who made up these stories to terrify people like her. As if talking to a small and slow child, explain that the only real suffering is the terror felt by people like her, and that only bad people would try to frighten nice people like her with lies. Then make her blow you.

Idiot, she just wants you to be a man and protect her. By which I mean bend her over a couch, yank down her underwear and fuck her hard and fast without slowing down.
Try it and see if I'm not right.
My girl pulls the same 'oh no I need protection shit' it normally just means I have to remind her I can still dominate the shit out of her while she wails.

This.
Go for it OP, what could go wrong with force-fucking a liberal?

Don't be locked to the pussy.

This is just a symptom of the insanity inside her.

As she ages, it will get worse and worse and worse.

Ditch the bitch. She's not worth your time.

stop being a pussy whipped faggot.

Dumb this bitch if she wont see the light.

praise kek!

Slap her. Slap the spit our of her head. Slap her until she's punch drunk. Then scream "get in the kitchen and make me chicken tendies!". When she gets up to do it, scream "run god damn it, I'm hungry now!". If she makes frozen ones, slap the plate out of her hand. "The emperor would not accept this" is your next line. As she makes fresh tendies, watered with her tears, you must play trump speeches in the background while occasionally screaming MAGA and WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH, YOU'LL BE SICK OF WINNING. When the tendies are cooked, you must position her doggy style in front of the computer. Place the plate of tendies on her back, play the star spangled banner while railing her and eating chicken.

Thought I'd give you the answer your deserved, because you have no girl friend.

Get trump to deport your gf to Mexico. Let the cholos and nigers have their way. You get to eat tendies with no disruptions win win.

>How do I redpill her?

You don't. Either ride it out, or find someone else.

$20 says by next Friday she will have found some other SJW thing to cry over.

How many red flags saying "RUN!" do you need?

>She thinks he's going to round up all the blacks and gays and put them in concentration camps.

i wish

>Go for it OP, what could go wrong with force-fucking a liberal?

Accusations of rape. These are exactly the crazy people who make accusations when nothing has happened.

she just wants you to fuck her desu

don't take women seriously, EVER. they are crybabies. just tell them "it'll be alright", wait until they stop crying, and then dick them really hard.

drop this ho user

The real problem is she thinks thatd be a bad thing

redpill: break up with her for being a hysterical bitch

You've already failed. It should take little effort to convince of this.

Let's be real though. It's really hard to find a red pilled gf.

I've had to settle for a blue pilled one but we don't talk about political shit.