Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on these two degenerate homosex advertising junk food...

Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on these two degenerate homosex advertising junk food? How do you explain this commercial to your kids?

Why do you think they're gay?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

That's sort of the premise
Why do you let your children watch the jew tube to begin with?

No one is sliding that thread. We've been trying to tell you Assange is compromised for THREE FUCKING MONTHS NOW! You got it now, don't you? FUCKING IDIOTS

It's forcing the kids to think that this shit is normal.
I'm just telling them that they are just friend. Men can't love each others, or they are sick.

They play it on tv.

>tells lies to kids
>later quietly cries at night

No shit?

How is that sort of the premise? Back in my drug years I used to smoke weed and then eat at abfast food in the car with friends or a friend, how is that close to being a sodomite?

There's nothing to suggest they're homosexual.

GIDF please go.

>thats the premise
Have you never had friends you fucktard?

They are semi-amusing as far as commercials go. Don't look too far into it.

If they are not gay why the fuck are they always together eating out?

>eating out together
>something people with friends do

I don't know I haven't watched TV in over a decade.

They strike me as gay guys because of how flamboyant they act. They don't have a shred of masculinity, they're grown "men" acting like teenage girls.

They have even talked about having girlfriends in the commercials.. I must admit though, it does have some homo undertones.

Christ Sup Forums do you really not know what it's like to have a fucking friend?

No :(

ONE OF THEM IS OBVIOUSLY A JEW WE NEED ANOTHER SHOAH NOW OMG HOW DID WE EVER GET THIS FAR WHY WERE WE NOT WARNED SOONER?!?!

>he eats fast food in a car with another man
Do you do that before or after you fuck each other up the ass?

a little paranoid my man?

Is that Sonic? Not very good food anyway. Onion rings are ok, shakes are passable. Only those mother fucking slushees are legit

Then why do you have to be in a privacy of your car? If they like to eat together why don't they eat inside the restaurant? They are definitely hiding something.