Colonize game-ACT III

LAST THREAD
Wars and shit

reporting in

Continue the full scale assault on DOAN, and attempt to take Ultramar.

Put all our colonization on hold and SUPPORT Scorpiongirlland's invasion of Doan with all our might. Every BBC must be mustered to attack and ravage the fine Doanic bitches.

Spookia fills out the Western Penninsula, forming a bustling commercial district

Found the city of Ruger north of Koch and east of Wesson. Build a fort near the east coast slightly south of the DMZ.

BUILD THAT MUHFUGGIN RAILROAD.
also expand senpai

Purge the enemy from our coast. 8 Aircraft carriers, 250 Uboats and 15 Destroyers from north end.

Proceed with extirpation of scorpiojews from the island up north.

Set the nation in a state of emergency and round up all able-bodied men on the north east Ultramar to fight the invading forces.

nuke my own country

Gatland me and your ally Scorpiongirlland need your support. Doan's evil cracker dictator must be brought to justice - all 9 inches of it.

Start Nuke Production.
Build a silo in lien.

Belka expands and builds an airforce base, as well as secretly begins the Excalibur project.

Gatland's only interest is the security of Gatland. The defense pact between Scorpians and Gatland is still intact but there was never any mutual aggression pact. Gatland will remain neutral in this war.

Fill the continent! Build defenses on the coastlines.

Plead comes from the Chafer Embassy, requesting a full scale invasion from Chafer to Scorpiolands which is 100% undefended at the moment

developmental cutoff is late 50s

I've fortified them a while back. :^)

I'm planning out what I should do, be patient.

That was before you started a full assault onto my lands

Check discord.

Fags get off of Sup Forums

make me

MUPDATE

Scorpio FOB has fallen
Mars has been captured but reduced to nothing more than rubble,

Doad is repelling attacks on its coastlines

Nuke ScorpionGirlLand.

Come on OP you missed me twice now.

Mars couldn't have fallen, since Brit is gone

SMASH THAT MUHFUGGIN ROCKWELL RAILROAD CONSTRUCTION BUTTON SENPAI. Continue expansion too baka

Build a nuclear Silo.

Gatland is also going to begin constructing a railroad network between its cities and along the DMZ.

Continue attempting to establish a beach head on DOAN and supporting Scorpiongirlland at all costs

Set up camps for refugees from the nuclear fallout in Scorpiongirlland where they can watch the latest BLACKED movies free of charge.

Scorpiongirlland just got nuked in an unprovoked attack. C'mon nigga you need to help us respond to this aggression.

Nigger you don't even have ships

>this much autism
Please keep the trips on for my filter once you leave this containment thread.

I have a seaport you bitch ass small-dicked cracker.

Belka pushes south and produces planes (if factory is needed we will build one using our oil money).

That's a city, you fucking slave.

Yeah? link to your post then you disgusting animal

"Blackport"

Pro-tip: it's where your white women will get BLACKED

Mupdate

Blacked ships sink while en route to Doad
Ultramar is reclaimed and Scorpionfirland is hit by a low yield warhead

Lmao, I'm nuking you next turn.

Look at the map cracker ass bitch or white boi can't read? BLACKPORT

Yeah that is reasonable. I'm afraid of the nukes though. I don't have any. If you landed troops on new Chafer I would be tempted to break the DMZ.

Nuke Blackport.

Just because it has port in the name, doesn't mean it has a military shipyard you fucking animal. Are you black in real life??

Fuck why did my noble black soldiers drown?

Build another invasion fleet and attack Chafer directly to my south for nuking Scorpiongirlland. Also build another military base called IBC 2

Full assault at Republic of Chafer's mainland, focus on taking their nuclear silo.

Your remaining nukes are on your mainland
Cant it blackport yet

Spookia claims the lands North of Bonetrustle Lake, building some barracks to house a growing military force to check the growing threats in the world

Half, you mad white boy?

I nuked your port, even though it wasn't a port.
say bye nig

hmmm.
Ok. Nuke score again.
And build a Tsar Bomba, the most powerful nuke in mans history.

*scorp

Hahahahah

No the fuck you didn't white boy, see Chaferian women gonna be riding on that thick BBC

I would like to join as Jebland

Flag

lmao your salt is to strong

Gatland begins construction of nuclear silos north of Koch. Manufacturing focus becomes aircraft to counter any attempts to bomb Gatland. Declare neutrality like the swiss. All current military pacts with Gatland are now moot.

R repeating the last post SENPAI

Send all my bombers onto the desolated ruins of Scorpio, and firebomb the remaining civilians. No relent.

Set course my 12 aircraft carriers, and 35 destroyers (and 750 submarines) onto the south west coast of black nigger ville, laying waste to all form of those vile negroids. Rape the women and children with rusty metal appendages the men to be skinned and given to consume to the nearby alligators. Send in 500,000 Infantrymen, 2500 tanks, and send civilians to rebuild the ruins of Mars, from laying waste to the local zombie population.

Begin project "Smitten"

When I capture your pussy ass white boy soldiers they will be raped just like in prison.

I knew it. Your poor cognitive skills are showing, you vile mongrel

Stay mad white boy all whites gonna be BLACKED in the future.

100 years from now no white boys will exist

Gatland also constructs airbases across the country, specifically one in Ruger and one west of Heckler.

Soon he and all his people will be obliterated by the Tsar Bomba.

Mupadate!
Blacked troops managed to land close to new Chefar while the mainland gets attacked by Doad scouts

Huehuehue. We'll finally see a world absent of niggers, and a future of prosperity and abundace

Nope.

Build IBC3 to the west to defend against the Doanic invasion and push on to capture the nuclear silo of Chafer.

Attack the Niggers.
And scramble my best pilots to bomb blackport.
And if I have the tsar bomba, then use it on the blacks as well.

Use our Navy, Airforce and land forces to attack Chafer, targeting their Nuclear Silo.

FUG.
Must expand, more land!
Also in the airship factory using imported material begin construction of the "2nd Rhodesian Air Defence Fleet".
Just expand my shit up

I would like to join as Jebland.
Capital city: Guacville
Color: Lavender

We are a peaceful island nation with no expansionist ideas whatsoever

Gatlandian soldiers cross the dmz and begin moving to encircle any republic forces they encounter. The goal is to capture as much of the island as possible while Chafer is engaged with the black troops. Scramble as many jets as possible to stop any possible nuclear attacks.

>hey let's have peace
>lol no

Also this

Expand south

Send full scale firebombing campaign onto the niggerville. 1500 Bombers, followed by storm of fighters. Move in the 500,000 infantrymen further and expand influence, completely obliterating all local populations. Don't shoot the civilians, round them up and stab them with bayonets.

Commit a full scale genocide on local population, the likes that one could not even imagine. The atrocities should be on par with only Satan himself.

Burn down their shit and tinder huts, and desecrate their graves.

Begin moving in Civilian workers to the secured lands, and begin building an airstrip.

Obviously Chafer doesn't need any actual help defending his homeland, since nigger doesn't have any ships or airforce

My goal is the island. Cede your part of the island and I will fight the blacks with you.

Quickly mobilize 5 aircraft carriers and 300 submarines onto the shore of New Chafer, we will go from there.

Awaiting for Chafer to declare war, and we will follow suit

Spookia expands Westard on Jew Island, seeking more living space

MUPDATE!
Belka pushes from the north
Chafer gets encircled in the south while busy fighting blacked men
Blackport is bombed
Doadian forces very slowly make their way to the northern frontlines

Scorpiongirl sends her last men against doad

I sent them against Chafer mate?

Keep marching to take that nuclear silo from the Chaferian crackers. Build a naval base called ISP (Interracial Sea Port)

right,my bad its1 am

OP PLS

How have I not taken it? I've attacked it several times while Chafer has been attacking Blacks.

Gatland offers a ceasefire to the blacks under the assumption that all territory will be given to Gatland after the fighting ends. The navy is mobilized to harass DOAN's ships and soldiers as they cross the ocean. The encirclement closes on Chafer's troops near the DMZ.

You need turns to cross the fucking ocean?!?

The Black Cock Church fully agrees to the ceasefire conditions and will more than gladly give up all the land to Gatland.

Rhodesia will finish the Rockwell railroad and then begin settling the land east of the niggers. Rhodesia will also begin expanding into the desert to drill for oil to fuel my economy and the two air fleets.
In the east, the city of Hwhitepolis is established.

Make more Military Bases.

Don't bulle jeberino op
Please clap

Kill blacks and Gats. Scramble bombers to fuckthe Gats shit up.
Make a nuke.

My entire air force is mobilized right now. You won't get even close to any of my cities.

i literally don't have a choice

Spookia expands aggressively East, claiming manifest destiny and that Spookia should stretch from sea to spooky sea. Spookia does however, respect English land claims in Liverpool

MUPDATE!
Nobody is looking at Rhodesia edition

Continue the utter obliteration of all negroids.

Commence an operation to exterminate all anime-faggots from Gatland.

Anime=Cancer, and Doanians agree.

Send in 250,000 Infantrymen from Ultramar, with 750 battletanks, 5 freshly build Airships and 50 Destroyers, send in 500 Bombers to firebomb Gatland villages. Build a ballistic, anti air defence system on Ultramar.

Set up a huge minefield around the coast of Gatland

Continue grinding our way to that nuclear silo. The Chaferian crackers must be disarmed!

Construct Factories to manufacture armored vehicles and munitions.

The Republic claims the city of Axil and its silo.
If Chafer will not comply the city shall be bombed into smithereens